phim kinh dị Under appreciated horror films

EllaBlack posted on Sep 07, 2009 at 04:45AM
Ok so what do you think are some of the most under appreciated horror films?

for me I'm gonna say The Relic I absolutely loved that monster film growin up. :)
 Ok so what do bạn think are some of the most under appreciated horror films? for me I'm gonna say Th

phim kinh dị 9 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua jlhfan624 said…
Are you kidding?! I have tons! Most of my favorite horror movies (and movies in general) are movies that not a lot of people like and/or know about.

Trailer Park of Terror is near the top of that list. It is so hilarious and well-acted. Plus the singing Elvis zombie? Classic!

A few others include
The Woods
Popcorn
The Gingerdead Man
Jack Frost
Candyman
Eden Lake
High Tension
 Are bạn kidding?! I have tons! Most of my yêu thích horror phim chiếu rạp (and phim chiếu rạp in general) are phim chiếu rạp t
hơn một năm qua EllaBlack said…
zzz
I LOVE Jack Frost!!!
I have many others which I'll name tomorrow...but now? I'm goin' to bed.
hơn một năm qua brittlegirl94 said…
zzz
HIGH TENSION IS <3. 100% agree with that one. I also think Feast is one, and Hatchet. I think those as cult classics though so maybe I'm wrong. :p Feast is awesome though.
 HIGH TENSION IS <3. 100% agree with that one. I also think Feast is one, and Hatchet. I think those a
hơn một năm qua Helen-Lover said…
umm i would have to say:
Maybe
Cabin Fever - it is awsome!(but i have to say at a few parts it was stupid!)
The Mist
The Descent - its a classic! so scary!
Valentine - Love this movie sooooooooooo much!!!!
Stay Alive
Joy Ride - Love this movie!
Cry Wolf

umm i would have to say: Maybe lều, cabin Fever - it is awsome!(but i have to say at a few parts it was
Yeah I absolutely love cry wolf. And so many people said that Stay Alive sucked...but it entertained me :)

Another one is People Under the Stairs. I have always loved that one. The Serpent and the Rainbow too.
hơn một năm qua jlhfan624 said…
Stay Alive is awesome! I don't care what anyone says! (I never do, but that's not the point lol)
nope! not the point. :p
hơn một năm qua becca85 said…
Ghost Ship
Please no!