phim kinh dị Horror Movie of the Month!

jlhfan624 posted on Jul 01, 2009 at 11:46PM
Thanks becca85 for the official idea for this forum! Here's the official discussion place for our wonderful Horror Movie of the Month! Basically what HMotM means is that the first of every month, a link to or a video to a FULL movie will be posted in the spot. This will be our movie of the month that we all watch together (maybe not simultaneously but yeah). The point is, you watch the movie (or don't) and then we can all discuss about it in this forum!

Other fun things you can do for this horror movie of the month include:
1) Posting links related to the movie of the month.
2) Posting clips of the movie of the month, whether they be actual scenes from the movie or interviews, fanvideos, whatever.
3) Posting icons, screencaps, wallpapers, etc. Usually I will post the stills first to generate more interest in the film so not those.
4) Making picks related to said movie of the month. Ask who the favorite character was, or what their favorite scene was!
5) Discussing in this forum of course.

Have fun and get going! :D
 Thanks becca85 for the official idea for this forum! Here's the official discussion place for our won

phim kinh dị 330 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 330

hơn một năm qua jlhfan624 said…
big smile
This month's horror movie is Dead Alive aka Brain Dead!

You can find the trailer posted link
You can find the full movie posted link

Answer this pick after viewing the film:
link

You can view promotional stills from the movie link

If you make picks, post videos, icons, screencaps, wallpapers, trivia, etc. link to them here so we can all go together! :D
hơn một năm qua oneshyguy46 said…
Aw I would have wanted to watch IKWYDLS for the 4th of July. Will see that movie though :)
haha I didn't even think of that! Oh well, maybe next year? :)
hơn một năm qua thirteen_times said…
I normally don't like zombie movies but loved this movie. I watched this movie today for the first time with sound. It was amazing. The gore was great, the zombies were awesome, but it was the dark humor of this film that makes it really great. The humor was well balanced, but not taken too far. I never laughed so hard. Who would have thought that a lawnmower would become an essential killing weapon to use against zombies. Peter Jackson did a great job.
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua becca85 said…
AWESOME!! You have all the information anyone could ever need right there. I will try and watch it tonight or tomorrow.

THANKS HEATHER!! YOU'RE SUCH A GREAT FANPOPPER!! So dedicated to everything!!

Question for future HMotM...will you vary the "style" every month (ex. zombie one month, slasher the next, animal horror the next, etc.)? What about taking requests? Just curious.
laugh
Aw thanks Becca! That means a lot! :D I try so hard for this spot, and a few others, but this spot is my favorite spot on Fanpop so I try to do anything to make it better :D I'm glad others are liking it!

As for other movies, anyone can request and future decisions can be made mutually in this forum as well. Personally I'd like to get into more animal horror so maybe any suggestions for those over the months? I am definitely more into slashers though so if I ever have to pick a movie by myself, I'll probably pick something with a lot of gore!
I don't mind gore so much, it just has to be tastefully done.

As for animal horror...hmmm...would you classify werewolf and vampire movies as animal horror or do you classify them in a category of their very own?
Werewolf movies, yes. I love werewolves. I am considering vampires to be vastly overrated these days, but not exactly animal horror.
Isn't Ginger Snaps a werewolf movie? I've been wanting to see that one.
hơn một năm qua goonies said…
monkey
This movie really dosen't get too gory till he takes the lawn mower to the Zombies at the party then Buckets of Blood! This movie really does have some great comedy bits aka taking the dead baby to the park.The baby in no way looks like a real baby so don't get offended yet. Also Zombies having sex great stuff. I won't ruin anymore for you just keep an open mind also if you like that try a movie called Ed and his Dead Mother or My Boyfriends Back.
So, having watched 72 minutes of Dead Alive (aka Braindead), I have to say one of the issues I have with MegaVideo is that it only let's you watch 72 minutes of video and then locks you out for the day. I suppose if I had a membership it wouldn't do that, but I don't know if I want to sign up. I guess I will have to try and locate the rest of the movie on YouTube to finish it off tonight (if not, I guess I will watch the last 20 minutes tomorrow).

So far, my review of the movie is mixed. I'm not a big fan of the horror/comedy genre (though I tend to judge movies on an individual basis), so this one had good parts and bad parts. The custard pudding part almost made me throw up but the baby in the park bit had me laughing so hard!!

I'll be happy to review the movie and chat about it more when I finish it.

Thanks Heather!!
If anybody else has the same issues I had with MegaVideo cutting you off after 72 minutes (and you don't have an account with them), here is the last 20-30 minutes of the movie on YouTube. While you all may be able to find other uploaded versions of the movie, these links I am posting are not available for minors to view. You have to be at least 18 and have an account with YouTube (which is free). Part 8 starts off seconds after where MegaVideo should stop you.

link
link
link
Well, this forum hasn't got as much attention as I would have thought.

In response to your inquiry on the Horror Lovers Chat forum for suggestions for August MotM, Heather, what about 1408? It's recent, it has a major star (actually a couple), and it's not too dark, nor too gory.
big smile
Ahh that's a good idea too!
This month's horror movie is My Bloody Valentine 3D (minus the 3D part, unless you're watching it on DVD!

You can find the trailer posted link
You can find the full movie posted link

Answer this pick after viewing the film:
link

You can view promotional stills from the movie link

You can view some icons from the movie link (warning: SPOILERS)
You can view official wallpapers for the movie link

And a spot for the movie has been created link!
last edited hơn một năm qua
I love how you post all the necessary information available in one spot!!
Thanks! I pretty much think it is necessary to keep the thing running smoothly, right? Plus I know better than anyone else about being lazy and searching for things :P
YAY here we go!
hơn một năm qua sarabeara said…
Starting the movie right now!!!!
UGH my stupid dvd is acting uuuuuuuuuup!!!!!

Where are you guys at in the movie?
Jensen Ackles <33 I love seeing his name in the credits!
I'm at right when the cops show up and see the dead bodies in the hospital. It's only like 3mins into the movie.

And yay for J.A.
Kerr is really hot in this movie too <3
I'm at the Jensen showing up at the party now. Is that too far?
Nope, literally just got to that part!
big smile
Ooo Jensen doesn't love her! It's ME he loves!:D
laugh
I always wondered why she was wearing a black bra with a very white shirt?
Haha! Black bra and a white shirt. Slutty much?

And if I was her I'd kick the guys ass for kumping out with the gas mask on!
SHOVEL FACE
Never mind, the guy got hacked. He deserved it tho XD
angry
Those little dicks left him to diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie
Why do ppl always trip when they're about to die? lmao
I won't be able to watch it for another two hours, but I will definitely join the discussion afterwards, just a little late.
Wow. Those cops' aim SUCKS!
LOL You're telling me! And Becca hey! :D
OMG poor wounded Jensen <33
Like I said, I havn't seen the movie before but 5 bucks says the cheating asshole is next to die. lol
I like Sarah's grey shirt <3 It's simple.
And that Megan is a hoochie!
Damn, 10 years later and Jensen is STILL sexy. lol
DIIIIIIIIIIE AXEL
big smile
Hellllll yes he is! And that music "introducing" him is sexy <3
LOL I'd be popping pills too if I had to listen to that!!
Seriously, who would WANT to have sex with the bald guy? ewww. I'll take Jensen thank you very much. lol
LOL I am no hooker!
You are now.
surprise
That girl has got MASSIVE balls running high heels & NAKED.
Haha, that bald guy deserved a pick-ax through the head.
That girl deserved it too. She should have expected it!
What the hell is up with this guy's breathing? What is he? Like Darth Vader or something?
hmmm
Jaime King is an awful actress.
LOL! I think that's how actual miners breath with their suits.