phim kinh dị Horror những người đang yêu diễn đàn

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 19, 2009 at 01:10AM
Jason got a hold of this forum and now we are dead.
last edited on Dec 26, 2010 at 01:33PM

phim kinh dị 16477 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2601-2650 of 16477

hơn một năm qua jlhfan624 said…
hah AC/DC is prettyrad.
 hah AC/DC is prettyrad.
hơn một năm qua EllaBlack said…
ofcourse!
hơn một năm qua brittlegirl94 said…
hmmm
Loved that article Heather, is was awesome! :D

I'm bored.. I have a few various horror films I could be watching but I'm not in the mood quite yet.. Have I told you guys yet that when I was younger I was terrified of horror movies? It was bad.. Chucky & The Ring scared me the most. Not anymore! XD
 Loved that bài viết Heather, is was awesome! :D I'm bored.. I have a few various horror films I cou
smirk
haha No I'm not sure if you told us that or not! lol I'm actually a horror vet. I'm desensitized to just about everything I see these days. My mom & dad took me to see Basic Instinct in the theater when I was 4 and if you've ever seen that...then yeah lol I've been watching horror movies since I could see practically!

I went to see Sorority Row with my mom yesterday and during half the thing she had her hands over her eyes and I'm like "OH COME ON!" she's the one who originally showed me this stuff and she's like :O!

I'm going to watch some horror today! I'm really wanting to see this again!
hơn một năm qua becca85 said…
I FINALLY FOUND THEM!! I'm so happy!! I finally found the two four-film collections featuring the entire Nightmare on Elm Street series. Box one features films 1-4 and box two features films 5-8. I can't wait to finish watching the series!!

Loved the article, Heather!! Very well done!!

So, what's the verdict on Sorority Row?
smile
B-

It's a very typical slasher film, with cookie-cutter characters but it makes up for that in witty dialogue and awesome death scenes. Saw the ending coming a mile away though...
Isn't it a remake?
Yeah, but I haven't seen the original. I don't have any plans to either.
Ah!! What are you up to this evening?
sad
Ugh, stressing over whether my cat is sick again or not. He hasn't really eaten or drunk anything all day, and he's just been lying in the same spot on my bed 90% of the day =( You?
Well, that's not good. I hope he feels better soon.

I just did a bunch of shopping earlier and now I am relaxing. It was a chilly, rainy day all day today.
big smile
Shopping, eh? Did you buy anything interesting? I love rainy days btw. I wish we had more of them here!
I bought a Disney/Ghibli film called Nausicaa and the Valley of the Wind (those Japanese animation films are amazing). I also bought all eight of the Nightmare on Elm Street DVDs for under $20. Other then that I bought some groceries.
big smile
Oh! Do the ANOES movies have special features? I have the first one in the special edition Infinifilm, and then the rest in their separate packages but I still want the huge box set too just to have it!
As best I can tell, they aren't the ones with special features (which stinks), but I'm still super happy to have the entire series.

Honestly, I don't care all that much about special features on DVDs. Just about the only special features I care about are deleted scenes, bloopers/gag reels and trailers.
OIC. I love the special features. Even if I do not always watch them, I have to have the best of pretty much all the DVD's I buy. Unrated, Director's Cut, 2 Disc, Special Features, whatever. Some movies I don't care about but most I do.
I know what you mean. There are some DVDs out there that I need the best of the best. Pretty much any Disney DVD. And any movie that I love. When they came out with the Ultimate Edition of The Fifth Element, I immediately passed on the old special edition I had to a friend and went out and bought the Ultimate Edition. Same goes with the Jurassic Park trilogy when the Adventure Pack came out.
last edited hơn một năm qua
laugh
Yeah most of the movies I have, I think I have the best of the best versions of them. I don't always even CARE about the features, I just like to know that I have them. It's even better on a film that has no other redeeming qualities but the features lol
Funny!! Do you watch all of the special features on your horror DVDs?
laugh
I watch most of them yeah. I love the gag reels the most because it's fun to see them just walking around with axes in their heads or severed arms lol
zzz
Sounds like a ton of fun. I should check out some special features next time I watch a horror movie.

Well, I hate to cut my chatting short, but I only got five hours of sleep last night, so I am super, SUPER tired. I will talk to you tomorrow. Have fun for the rest of the time you are awake and sweet dreams when you go off to bed.
Alright good night! Nice talking to you! I only got 4 hours last night so I'm sure I'll be sleeping soon as well.

Anyone else on?
 Alright good night! Nice talking to you! I only got 4 hours last night so I'm sure I'll be sleeping s
Hellooooooo????
*Pops up* HELLO! :D. What's up?
 *Pops up* HELLO! :D. What's up?
Hey! Nice icon, I love Bring it On! :)

Not much is up, since my last article failed I'm going to do another one soon. Which will probably fail but whatever! :P
Same here. It's such a classic to my friends, parents & I. I know it all by heart! :p

I'm looking at all your Arielle stuff now. Oh it didn't fail, It's just been a slow few days around here. I can't wait to see your next article! lol, I might start my movie battles soon.. with another name of course.
 Same here. It's such a classic to my friends, parents & I. I know it all bởi heart! :p I'm looking
You should do your movie battle picks! I'm in a pick answering mood, but since I can't come up with any myself and I've pretty much answered all the horror picks here, I've got nothing!

Kirsten Dunst is amazing! She was adorable in the movie!
Hi y'all. :)

Y'all should go check out the new forums I created the other day. They're all games that were in forums on the SPN spot. thought they might b fun. :)
If I do them, should I just add a bunch now, or just one? I feel like adding alot, but it might clog up things. Same here, I have no ideas!

I know, I love tons of movies that she was in. Especially Drop Dead Gorgeous, but Bring It On is the best! :D
 If I do them, should I just add a bunch now, hoặc just one? I feel like adding alot, but it might clog
love bring it on
Oh hey Jenn! I didn't see your post before I posted! :p. I'll be sure to check out those games btw! :D
I do a lot of my picks all at once! People usually end up answering them anyway so I just say go for it!

I'd have to say Drop Dead Gorgeous is one of the best, most hilarious movies ever! I adore it!
Here are the links :)
link
link
link
link
laugh
AHH! I totally agree Heather, DDG is one of the funniest! It's fantastic!

I've done some already, they look fun!
 AHH! I totally agree Heather, DDG is one of the funniest! It's fantastic! I've done some already,
This is one of my favorite movies too. Love this icon!
 This is one of my yêu thích phim chiếu rạp too. tình yêu this icon!
OMG! I love that movie
Oh Mean Girls is awesome too! I love Regina & Gretchen, though they are two total opposites in the film! lol
lol
Heres another one
link
Told ya I was bored :p
zzz
Anyone doing anything special right now?
lol. no not really
Yeah me either. I'm actually adding all the stuff I own on a cataloging site. It's fun but very very tedious lol
and I'm uploading poems on my deviantart site :)
big smile
Have you guys heard of Listal? You can add your dvd's, books, games, & cd's owned plus make lists of your favorite things and rate movies you've watched. I've recently joined up again and now I'm just rating movies I've seen.

link
ok I'll bite
big smile
Hmmm...I might sign up on that site. Do you get anything cool if you refer people to the site (ex. here we get a friend referral trophy up there ^^ if we refer people to FanPop)? Just curious to know before I go signing up.
surprise
I'll even friend you if you want!! Though I'm looking at this site and thinking "Man, it's gonna take me forever to list all of my DVDs!!" Last I checked I was at 1280+ movies.
here's mine :)
link
Um, well I don't know if you get anything special for referring. They have a points system but I don't know that you can do anything special with the points.
Well, in that case, I'll go sign right up and track you down to friend you. =D