phim kinh dị Horror những người đang yêu diễn đàn

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 19, 2009 at 01:10AM
Jason got a hold of this forum and now we are dead.
last edited on Dec 26, 2010 at 01:33PM

phim kinh dị 16477 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 14151-14200 of 16477

hơn một năm qua jlhfan624 said…
I offered to go with you in exchange for 24 but nooooo. You fail and stuff!
hơn một năm qua becca85 said…
24 would be epic to see on the big screen, because of the style of show it is (everything is in real time and there's something super action-packed in every episode), but because I am a budding fan, I can't say for certain on that one right now. I would say any one of my crime shows (CSI:NY, NCIS, NCIS:LA, or Criminal Minds), but I don't think any of them have truly amazing effects that would render them worthy enough of the big screen.

I think I would have to go with CSI:NY, just because it's my favorite show right now, but even then, that's an "if."
last edited hơn một năm qua
Hell yeah it would be epic!! That's the only show I could think of that would have a movie-style effect on the audience like 24 would. Every season is like one big movie, that would be some amazing stuff right there to see it on the big screen. I will get to somewhat experience that when the movie comes out sometime soon I hope. I will be going to see it every DAY!!! (not really but still)
smile
Everyday that you can afford it?
It's 24. Food gets put on hold for that damn show. So I could afford it every day! :D
laugh
Well, as long as you have your priorities straight (which it sounds like you do).
Yep. I'm not a big eater anyway. So I can do without it most days.
I hope you don't skip meals entirely very often. I only skip whole days when I'm super depressed, but it only lasts for two days, maybe three at the most, and I tend to nibble throughout the day.

YAY!! 285 ID4 icons done and hundreds more to go!!
Somebody's obsessed.
Not very. I'm just going through all of my screencaps and turning them into icons to build up the image gallery on the spot.

Besides, while I'm not as obsessed as you are about Kiefer, I do love me some Will Smith!! ;P
big smile
Oh dear, I don't think that anybody anywhere with anything is quite as obsessed as I am with 24/Kiefer/Jack. It's just a fact.
A fact of life.

What are you up to this evening?
Nothing. Just watched my 2 hours of 24 for the night and now I'm just listening to Sugababes. May or may not watch a movie in a bit. You?
Just doing some schoolwork while meandering around FP.
Schoolwork sucks!
It does, but it's a class I like, so it's not too bad...yet.

Are you in school at all? College?

Wow! How often have you been changing your icon?!
hơn một năm qua DarkSarcasm said…
I guess if she found an icon as amazing as that Tinkerbell one, she'd probably never have to change it again. ;)
As often as it suits my ADD needs?
I thought I was the one with ADD?
She just needs to find THE Kiefer or Jack icon to end all icons.

I don't really have the time or patience to find icons to change all the time. I will be changing it soon for my birthday but than it'll be back to Tink. I just love her attitude pose!
I have plenty of Kiefer!Jack icons, but I can't stand sticking with the same icon for more than a week at best. It makes me crazy.
I guess I can understand that.
Who's that in your current icon?
hơn một năm qua Paramore-CSI said…
mwahahaha guess whos back from princton?
PICKMEPICKMEPICKMEPICKMEEEE! *waves arms*

Is it... Santa Clause? =D
Dasm no it is not santa
it starts with an A and ends with Foil!
I hope you didn't actually *study* there Jackie, since you can't spell Princeton and all.

And Becca, it's from the tv show Community.
not the Uni
it is a verry small town where I live !!
A-FOIL'S BACK!!
nope wrong becca

A_ _ _ _ _ _ _ Foil
A_ _ _ _ _ _ Foil
--
I think you missed a _ Jackie.
I knwo I added it right after
OIC.
yup

BTW how do you let a guy who thinks you like him think you dont like him when you do
Ignore him? Playfully?
im not sure tht'd work for her since she can only see him on the internet now well talk to him
wait nevermind we solved it
You solved it in two minutes? That's fast!
lool Yea I kinda came up with something
I'm sorta good at solving things but this one sorta stumped me
yea it was shes gonna ask him why he is acting different?
cause there relationship totally went down the drain because he thinks she likes him!
Sleep with him.
LMFAO heather anyways
we got our idea and i have to go now so bye my amazing horror lovers
Then you need to bake him a pie.
laugh
I am sorry to be depriving you of online companionship, Heather (since I'm not sure where Jody ran off to), but tonight's NyQuil is really starting to kick in. I'll come and chat again tomorrow. Have a great rest of the night!

Oooh, topic-starter for tomorrow!! What do you do on the 24, Jack Bauer and/or Kiefer Sutherland clubs when those fangirls squeal about how hot Jack/Kiefer is? I'm guessing you threaten them with bodily harm, but I hope, with a love for horror movies, that you come up with horrifyingly creative ways to eliminate those annoying nuisances.
tongue
Mmmm NyQuil ftw! :D

And actuallyyy, believe it or not the 24 fandom isn't really big on Fanpop especially. So I don't come across too many of those fangirls. *When* I do though, they all know their place! :D One of my friends on here occasionally "argued" with me about who got him but I took care of that right away.
I hate how my colds always cycle through different stages. Monday it was the sore throat, Tuesday it was the stuffy sinuses, yesterday it was a headache, and now, today, it's my voice sounding all crazy.

Do you know how happy I am today? After a year and numerous false starts, I think I may have finally got a JP fanfic that I actually like. Since it's my favorite movie and book, I've always wanted to write a fanfic for it, but I always hated the starts I made before.

24 isn't big on FP?! I'm sure you've done your part to try and lure fans in. Excellent news to hear that you are keeping the 24 fans in line. They should not be allowed to aspire to fantasies of Bauer-ism.
Ooooh, that reminds me. I should go check out season 1 quiz questions while the season is fresh in my mind.
2794 fans in the 24 spot and I'm the only one who ever adds anything. There's occasional fans who will add a random picture or icon here & there, but overall it's just me. And I mean, Kiefer's spot JUST recently got past 1000 fans and Jack's spot doesn't even have 150 fans yet. The 24 fandom on here is all me! And I actually intend to keep it that way.
smile
Good for you! I went to answer some of the season 1 questions for 24 and I was surprised that there were only 114 questions total. You haven't blown up the club with hundreds of questions. With your particular interest in the series, I'm sure you can make them downright difficult and very specific.
I could if I cared about the quizzes. I usually just ignore them tbh.
I love adding quiz questions. It presents a challenge to me to make them difficult but relevant, usually very descriptive and specific. Of course, I love tossing in the occasional easy question.
They just waste my time really. I know how devoted I am to things and how much I know things. I like the quiz feature, but I rarely use it.