phim kinh dị Horror những người đang yêu diễn đàn

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 19, 2009 at 01:10AM
Jason got a hold of this forum and now we are dead.
last edited on Dec 26, 2010 at 01:33PM

phim kinh dị 16477 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8551-8600 of 16477

hơn một năm qua becca85 said…
Rating images in the Random club while watching NCIS. I'm also jumping back and forth between rating and playing Bejeweled 2 online.
hơn một năm qua jlhfan624 said…
sad
That sounds fun. I wish I hadn't gotten home so late, so I could have watched a movie or something...
hơn một năm qua DarkSarcasm said…
I have internet again! *clings to it* I missed you these last 3 hours, friend. Don't ever leave me again!

*cough*

:O I still say that's no excuse for why you weren't on MSN talking to me....*holds grudge*
Butbutbut... I tried! *Glomp!*
TRY HARDER NEXT TIME!!

twss
*creepy brow thing*
hơn một năm qua brittlegirl94 said…
sick
OMFG. I started posting in here on PAGE 4! THAT'S CRAZY INSANE! :O

Sorry I didn't post earlier today or yesterday I think, I think I caught a flu/cold or something and my internet is being laggy.

BTW Jody I'm on like.. episode 13 of SPN and it's really good. It might remind me a little too much of the X-files sometimes but I like this more. :D
You are not allowed to be sick. That is official.

I'm glad you're liking it! I can't really compare to X-Files though, the only times I ever watched it was when my science teacher in high school was too lazy to teach. Ah, I love the public education system. =P Do you have a favorite episode so far?
heart
It is now? It it a law or just a rule? Because' if it was up to me I wouldn't be getting sick, so why don't you threaten the virus in my person with your box of Edward sweethearts to scare them away. XD

Yeah more like loving it, I can't get enough. I get two discs at a time from netflix and I watch them almost all at once to send them back the next day. Haha, that's how I felt a bit too. My dad was like "C'mon Lucy it's super cool!" and so GOD I watched like 20 eps and I only enjoyed maybe 4. It's pretty damn dull. Yeah, um.. either 1x03 Dead in the Water, or 1x11 Scarecrow or 1x12 Faith, the latter had Julie Benz in it from Dexter so yay! Haha, those are my top for now.
 It is now? It it a law hoặc just a rule? Because' if it was up to me I wouldn't be getting sick, so why
I really liked Scarecrow & Faith, too. I think Scarecrow was the one I told you would get hooked on. =P
Well then good taste. ;D
hơn một năm qua Paramore-CSI said…
OMG I watched NCIS and NCIS LA last night they were good
OMG EVERYTHING IS PISSING ME OFF!!! SUPER!!!
why's everything pissing you off???
Because it usually does.
Because it usually does.
Anyone alive?!
*crawls out of coffin*

Ohai.
Death. You're doing it wrong.
Vampirism. I'm doing it right! =P

What's going on, loser?
Watching Community. After that, maybe watching one of my new-ish DVD's. You?
Watching Freaks & Geeks, working on an icon for the Glee contest. About to watch Supernatural. *nods*
ooooh scary vampire dasm
*runs to grab pitch fork
or is that ogres
Hmm. Sounds fascinating.
HEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's my name.
really I thought it was bob?
meh
Yeah, possibly.
oh mysterious!
That's what I do.
oh!!
so I am bored sooo sooo yeah I just messed around on facebook and now I am super bored
You guys will never see me again because I'm going to jail. BYEEEEE
Noooooooooo you can't
But it might possibly be worth it!
Why are you going to Jail? DID YOU GO PAST THE RESTRICTIONS OF THE RESTRAINING ORDER THAT KEIFER GAVE YOU AGAIN HMM? :p
last edited hơn một năm qua
1. Kiefer
2. HE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVES ME!!!!! HE WOULD NEVER DO THAT!!!!!
heart
Girlcrush:
A word used to describe the almost sexual attraction and/or extreme adoration/admiration of a popular female celebrity and/or musician, by another girl.

This one is really different from my favorite actresses, because for the most part they are ones I will just watch every movie they're in. Aside from Jalba who likes Nancy Pelosi (DNW!), these women have all the personality, looks, and cute voices. These are women I would easily go lesbian for. They're in order of course, but I'll take them all at once. *brow*
 [b]Girlcrush:[/b] A word used to describe the almost sexual attraction and/or extreme adoration/admir
Whoops, spelling errors ftl. Hahaha, surrrree he does. XD

Ooh girlcrushes. I have a few of those. Once my aunt said that she would go gay for Angelina Jolie and I just about died laughing, but that's because it's Angelina Jolie. She may be hot but, eeww.. lol
Angelina is not my "type". That's funny your aunt said that though. I'd be genuinely freaked out for the rest of my life and probably have mental images I didn't want.
lmao id go lezz for olivia wilde, kate walsh and a bunch others lol
You are a lesbian though right?
no lol I am not
Oh my bad.
no probs lol i don't care......
So I am bored soooooooo i feel like going on formspring and answering questions
I am bored out of my empty skull...
lmao empty aye wow never would of guessed!!
*runs to find more kate walsh pics
It is actually because It's my aunt on my mom's side, the snooty side and it came out of nowhere and she said her AND her daughter would go gay for AJ. THAT freaked me out, for sure.

I'm bored tooooo If I don't go to bed soon I'll fall asleep.
lol I hate A.J lol
So since I ordered 3 more 24 season companion (they're like really AMAZING guides for said seasons) books, my 24 collection is about 95% complete. I'm still missing a few important books here and there, the special edition of 24 Season 1, and issue 4 of the official 24 magazine (I KNOW I have it, because I'd never throw it away but I cannot find it in the mess that is my closet so...)

The picture should be in HQ btw so you can click on it and see the fine print on most of the stuff.
 So since I ordered 3 thêm 24 season companion (they're like really AMAZING guides for đã đưa ý kiến seasons) b