phim kinh dị Horror những người đang yêu diễn đàn

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 19, 2009 at 01:10AM
Jason got a hold of this forum and now we are dead.
last edited on Dec 26, 2010 at 01:33PM

phim kinh dị 16477 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7251-7300 of 16477

hơn một năm qua DarkSarcasm said…
NOOOOOO!

I just read that Jared Padalecki & Genevieve Cortese are engaged! NOOOO! *angry!flail*
hơn một năm qua jlhfan624 said…
big smile
LOLOL HE LOVES HER ADORABLE LISP!!!
*twitch*
Things could be MUCH worse...Kiefer could be engaged to Zooey Deschanel, or even ANYONE. So be grateful you don't have to hear me bitching about that.
Yes, listening to you bitch about stuff ranks pretty high on my DNW list. =P
big smile
I'm your favorite bitcher, and you know it. So shut it.
hơn một năm qua becca85 said…
meh
OK, so I went to bed and started watching Jennifer's Body. I guess I wasn't as tired as I thought, because I managed to watch the whole thing. It definitely fell far short of my expectations. Megan Fox's character (Jennifer) was more comical then terrifying, even in her monster form. Amanda Seyfried...should never be allowed near another horror movie stage again. There were a few good lines and the soundtrack was pretty good. Overall, I think they had a good overall storyline, but it was ruined by some cheesy dialogue and poor acting.
laugh
Well that just confirms my theory that Amanda's acting looked like it was going to suck from the trailer alone. I knew it was supposed to be more of a dark comedy though than horror. Comedy/horror really. Megan Fox is still cool though, so I want to see it still.
So, what movies are on your must see list, Heather?
smile
I want to see the Rest Stop series, which I bought and haven't watched yet. I also want to get around to seeing all of the Maneater series films (I've only seen Yeti), the remake of The Taking of Pelham 123, and National Treasure 2.
I've only seen NT2, which isn't as good as the first, but, seriously, how many sequels ever are? The pick that you created about the Maneater series piqued my interest and I'd be interested in seeing them. Do you know if they are available in collector's set?
hơn một năm qua brittlegirl94 said…
heart
Aww it makes me sad that you didn't like JB Becca, I really loved it, I thought Amanda did well. I actually thought that Amanda did alot better then Megan, but that's my opinion.

Heather you haven't seen National Treasure 2? Wow, I love those movies haha. Did you watch any more Masters of Horror?
laugh
Ah I didn't mean National Treasure lol I meant Night at the Museum 2. I don't know why I said that.
Maybe it's because I'm used to seeing Amanda in comedy roles, that I felt her acting didn't measure up. I thought she was wonderful in Mamma Mia!
Aaah! I just watched NatM2 a couple of nights ago. Same comment I used on NT2, though. I think it's one of Ben Stiller's better roles.
big smile
Haha, I have yet to see that too. It looks just okay..

Yeah that might be it. Mamma Mia? I'm a fan of her's but I have to see that, I love her in Veronica Mars/Big Love/Mean Girls/Jennifer's Body, she's one of my favorites. :p
Also

The pick that you created about the Maneater series piqued my interest and I'd be interested in seeing them. Do you know if they are available in collector's set?

--

They have the first 3 movies on DVD in a set: Blood Monkey, Maneater, and In the Spider's Web. Then they have the 4th-6th movies on DVD in a set: Croc, Eye of the Beast, and Grizzly Rage. The rest they have sold individually :)
last edited hơn một năm qua
I will have to keep my eyes open for them.
At my store I know I saw Wyvern & Vipers, plus I bought the first 3 movie packs from them. So I know they get them there.
Wal-Mart that is. Wow I'm spacey tonight!
hơn một năm qua Paramore-CSI said…
hola!
smile
Hi!
i am bored
Me too. Just doing some e-stalking. Nothing fun unfortunately...
yeah i am fiquring out weather to kill my locker or not
Kill it. It's always good to let out your anger on an inatimate object.
heart
GUESS WHO HAS TONS OF SNOW & NO WORK?!
 GUESS WHO HAS TONS OF SNOW & NO WORK?!
Guess who has 3 inches of snow and lots of work?! AARRGGHH!!

The image on my work computer is really poor...what's that supposed to be a picture of? From the very little bit I see, I can almost make out a car window (if that's what it is).
laugh
lol Yeah I can tell it's really poor. There's no car window in the picture. It's just a picture of the snow outside my front door.
So, how much snow did you get?
I have no idea. We were supposed to get 4-6 inches but it looks more like 3 outside.
angry
You didn't have to go to work with only 3 inches outside? Lucky!! They still made me come in last October when we had over 12 inches on the ground.
It was slick as hell outside though, so that's why. Plus for a town that rarely gets anything, people freak out when we get snow & ice.
WHY IS NOBODY ON TODAY?!!
I Yam! Hey!
Did you just post and delete your response? I saw the forum was updated in my updates but no response....
last edited hơn một năm qua
No that wasn't me.. So how are you?
Ah, somebody in here does that a lot. It's aggravating when I think somebody is talking but they're not....

I'm fine, you?
I've noticed that, it's upsetting me too a little.

Alright. Slept in late *no surprise* and I'm kind of sore. Just hanging out. Have you seen any more Masters or Horror? What about the maneater series? :)
big smile
I'm home from work and available to chat for a little bit.

GUESS WHAT?! I put in action one of my New Year's resolutions tonight. I've gained a little bit of weight over the last year, but been too lazy to do anything about it. I finally got off my butt and went to work out at the small gym that my work has. It wasn't so bad. Now I just have to do that three nights a week.
big smile
Awesome Becca! I need to lose weight too. Kiefer would never notice me now!! :P

I'm just watching some videos of my favorite Youtuber. He's awesome!
wink
That's really awesome Becca, good for you! My resolutions are to get my license and hopefully get a job for the summer. :)

I tend not to make solid resolutions as I never follow through with them lol I'm lazy!
laugh
Well mine aren't solid either because I'm too lazy too. ;)
I'm groggy, and I feel argumentative. lol I'm arguing with a guy online about health care, and it's kind of amusing me but making me more angry than usual because I'm becoming more and more zoned out.
I'm back!! I finally got through all of my updates.
smile
Yay.
surprise
LOL He compared expensive health care to WATER, explaining it like 'well the use of water is life or death but they don't charge an arm and a leg for its use so why does medical care cost that much?' Is he serious?!
lmao i tried to study after school with friends umm didnt work out
Hi Jackie. People are ignoring me :)