phim kinh dị Horror những người đang yêu diễn đàn

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 19, 2009 at 01:10AM
Jason got a hold of this forum and now we are dead.
last edited on Dec 26, 2010 at 01:33PM

phim kinh dị 16477 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5901-5950 of 16477

hơn một năm qua Paramore-CSI said…
all I have to say gorgeas eyes lmao!
 all I have to say gorgeas eyes lmao!
hơn một năm qua DarkSarcasm said…
...with Garrett Hedlund as a close second. He's great all the time, but skinhead + goatee + tattoos = ultimate win.
last edited hơn một năm qua
 ...with Garrett Hedlund as a close second. He's great all the time, but skinhead + goatee + hình xăm
I love him
Who are these little emo boys, pcsi?
hơn một năm qua jlhfan624 said…
That's hot Jody.

But this is hotter.

*flails* I love his pictures where his head is down and he's looking up *Kiefergasm!*
 That's hot Jody. But this is hotter. *flails* I tình yêu his pictures where his head is down and he's l
YOU ARE CAUSING EARTHQUAKES IN CHINA, CALM YOURSELF WITH THE KIEFERGASMS! =P
really hott guys first is andy sixx the emo one and forgot the alex evans one sec lmao hes the hottest and the first with blond hair is zac merrick
 really hott guys first is andy sixx the emo one and forgot the alex evans one sec lmao hes the hottes
Are you sure they're guys? They have girl hair. ;)
The Chinese can kiss my ass!!!

Sorry I dnw pretty boys. Guys aren't supposed to be pretty, they're supposed to be rugged. Except for Jensen, he's a different case.
 The Chinese can Kiss my ass!!! Sorry I dnw pretty boys. Guys aren't supposed to be pretty, they're s
I know lol its hott though lmao you should see who my bf is totally in love with lol i think he is a girl lol check this out ugly
8cringes!
 I know LOL – Liên minh huyền thoại its hott though lmao bạn should see who my bf is totally in tình yêu with LOL – Liên minh huyền thoại i think he is a
lmao some I like nerdy guys mostly but i love aiden
laugh
I think his manly voice makes him hotter. Though I would lol if he had a chick voice.
 I think his manly voice makes him hotter. Though I would LOL – Liên minh huyền thoại if he had a chick voice.
Jensen totally pulls off the rugged thing. He's not just a pretty face! =P
Okay that's just nasty. Are you trying to give me nightmares?!
Okay now Jason Statham. I'm obsessed with him lately. He's just kinda different. I think I like his personality more, plus he's sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxy in those badass action movies!
 Okay now Jason Statham. I'm obsessed with him lately. He's just kinda different. I think I like his p
"After Crank, which part of you hurt the most?"
"My ego."

lol He's hilarious in this video. Watch it!
big smile
He is hot, but he can take some really bad pictures. I love his movies though. BF ftw!
 He is hot, but he can take some really bad pictures. I tình yêu his phim chiếu rạp though. BF ftw!
heart
WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE POSTING HOT GUYS?!

W/e. I will talk to myself. I have to add in Joseph Gordon-Levitt eventhough he's fallen lower on my crush list I still adore him. He's WAY too skinny, but this picture = HOT!!!
 WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE POSTING HOT GUYS?! W/e. I will talk to myself. I have to add in Joseph Gordon-
Oh and this is sexy too.
 Oh and this is sexy too.
Okay, I has another. 'Tis Michael Pitt, a fabulous actor... and my favorite psychopath. *coughwatchfunnygamescough* =D
 Okay, I has another. 'Tis Michael Pitt, a fabulous actor... and my yêu thích psychopath. *coughwatchf
He was hot in that one movie I have of him...IDK what, and I've seen Murder By Numbers too. I think my favorite psycho is Ben Foster. He was psycho in Alpha Dog, Hostage, somewhat in 3:10 to Yuma & Bang Bang, You're Dead...he plays badasses really well.
You think he's hot now, wait 'til you finally see him wield a golf club in Funny Games.
 bạn think he's hot now, wait 'til bạn finally see him wield a golf club in Funny Games.
Violent men are hot.

I only speak trufax.
 Violent men are hot. I only speak trufax.
OK I think I'm done now....
 OK I think I'm done now....
I'm not.

Allow me to share my #1 womancrush.

I would totally hit that.
 I'm not. Allow me to share my #1 womancrush. I would totally hit that.
heart
I think everybody knows mine. My username gives it away.
 I think everybody knows mine. My tên người dùng gives it away.
smile
I have lots of girl crushes, because like I already told DS; I don't want to sleep with girls so they have lower standards than my guy crushes do. Girls just have to be precious.
zomgnowaiii! =P
SHUT IT.

You started this girlcrush thing so be prepared for spamming.

My #2!! She's so cute I can hardly stand it.
 SHUT IT. bạn started this girlcrush thing so be prepared for spamming. My #2!! She's so cute I can
I looked up 'adorable' in the dictionary once.

I found a picture of Kristen Bell.
 I looked up 'adorable' in the dictionary once. I found a picture of Kristen Bell.
We must have different dictionaries because I found her picture.
 We must have different dictionaries because I found her picture.
Except she's not anywhere near as cute now because she's got hair that is wavy and matches her eyes. =\ Whoever told her that looked good needs to be shot.

Anyway, ODETTE!
 Except she's not anywhere near as cute now because she's got hair that is wavy and matches her eyes.
Bryce Dallas Howard is another favorite of mine right now. Also adorable. Gorgeous, one might say. Even though she's now associated with the fail that is the twilight franchise. *cringe*
 Bryce Dallas Howard is another yêu thích of mine right now. Also adorable. Gorgeous, one might say.
OH, Heather, I found one for you! ;D
 OH, Heather, I found one for you! ;D
And Jalba. OMG.
 And Jalba. OMG.
crying
Bryce is a qt. That other one....*shudders*
This one rounds off my major girlcrushes. ALL BRUNETTE. You see, I have a pattern.

At least you aren't hair color racist, you like them all!
 This one rounds off my major girlcrushes. ALL BRUNETTE. bạn see, I have a pattern. At least bạn aren
Mmhm. But I'll add another redhead for good measure. Although she's a natural blonde. And her hair has been pretty much every color at one point or another. Yay for Thora and her always changing hair! =D
 Mmhm. But I'll add another redhead for good measure. Although she's a natural blonde. And her hair
That picture is cute. I liked her in American Beauty.
OMG you said something nice about someone I liked?! :O Are you feeling okay? =P
Ok I'll add a blonde, she's more recent since I just watched Obsessed and she was sooooooooooooo prettttttttttttttty in that movie.
 Ok I'll add a blonde, she's thêm gần đây since I just watched Obsessed and she was sooooooooooooo pret
BECAUSE I AM A GOOD PERSON.

You never say anything nice about people I like!
I like Ali Larter. She's a good actress. I liked her on Heroes until they skullfucked her character and made the whole storyline a pile of fail. =P
Favorite picture of MRod here, cannot resist sharing due to awesomeness:
 yêu thích picture of MRod here, cannot resist sharing due to awesomeness:
:O You now said something nice about someone I like? It's official, the world is ending!

Never watched Heroes, I'll just stick to her horror movies, etc.
What is it she's doing exactly?
Wait, were you shuddering at MRod, Kristen or precious little Zooey? =P
last edited hơn một năm qua
She is rebelling against wearing dresses by having jeans underneath, because she is a badass. =P
That's what I figured she was doing, just checking.

LOL "precious little Zooey"
I was shuddering at her, in a bad way, because ugh.
hơn một năm qua brittlegirl94 said…
meh
Ohh JEEZ. FUDGE ME. I cannot believe that for a long time I try to post and get in a nice convo in here, and I'm busy for one night and chatting goes on for 4+ pages! I'm made of fail. :'(

ANYHOW; Heather your crazzzyy because Zooey D & K Bells are made of pure win. It's been proven by sciencs *nodnod*
 Ohh JEEZ. tin giờ chót ME. I cannot believe that for a long time I try to post and get in a nice convo in he