phim kinh dị Horror những người đang yêu diễn đàn

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 19, 2009 at 01:10AM
Jason got a hold of this forum and now we are dead.
last edited on Dec 26, 2010 at 01:33PM

phim kinh dị 16477 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5751-5800 of 16477

hơn một năm qua Paramore-CSI said…
lmao I am so hard on movies its crazy!!
hơn một năm qua jlhfan624 said…
Oh. Yeah.
yup lmao
hơn một năm qua EllaBlack said…
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA­AAA­AAH­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! I am SO pissed!!!!! WE had to do this big group project and yesterday I get a cal from the kids in my group telling me they didn't do their part because they didn't read the book so they told me the group was gonna fail if I didn't do it! #@$*@#$*@#$*@#$*@#$*@#*$@#$*#@*$!!!!!!!! I had to stay up at 3 then get up at 5!!! I am SO going to my teacher telling her I was the only one who did jack squat!!!
Yeah you definitely should not let them take credit for anything you did! Kick their asses!
angry
anger anger anger!!!!!! and I am SO tired, I've been practically guzzling coffe all day.
So did you tell the teacher they didn't do anything? I hope so!
WE didn't present today tank god! I will on thursday though when I have that class next.
hơn một năm qua brittlegirl94 said…
Oh that happened to me several times at my old school. I was the quiet hard worker, so they just did NOTHING and I did EVERYTHING and when I forgot something on the day we weren't presenting they flipped out! :/

So what are you guys up to tonight?
Hopefully I'll actually be doing some sleeping tonight.
Hmm that sucks! You guys see why people are just the epitome of FAIL!?

I'm making my present for the secret santa thing. :)
yah they def are
cloudy
Same here, people annoy me usually. Except my dad, because we're so much alike. Like the other night my cousin spent the night and by the time she was about to go home I was so fed up with her that I was accidentally a little rude. Ehhhh I tried not to be but she can be annoying... :/
wink
we all try not to be rude to our family but that's why they're there; to have someone to be rude to without remorse ;)
No I wasn't rude like that, It was meant to come out as a joke. See her house is loud and mine is quiet, so when she comes over here she screams without knowing it, which is okay, but I have to keep asking her to quiet a little or else my mom gets mad.. so I made a joke about how loud she was and nobody thought it was funny... :(
But we are really close haha
last edited hơn một năm qua
Almost done with my present! It's epic! Do you guys want me to post it here when I'm done?
YESYESYESYESYESYESYES! Post it! :)
heart
Is it good?!
 Is it good?!
Yeah I love it!! :)
I think the transparent parts look cool at least. It took me only about an hour and a half!
Is that by any chance for Leh-Pjevsen?

it's great
No it's for em_em. It says so at the top.
zzz
didn't see that. was just wondering...I'm really tired...
Go take a nap! Naps are the best thing ever :D
but my show is on :( but I am gonna go ahead and log off
Ok see ya!
Okay round 2 of 2009 picks are up! Go vote now!

Should I do picks for best actor & actress of 2009 as well? If so I need to get them started right away!
hơn một năm qua becca85 said…
smile
Sure, why not!!
cloudy
I think that's a fun idea, yeah. Give us more activity! Go for it!

Haha, Hi Becca!! :D

So what's up? I was doing simple X-mas songs on the piano about and hour ago; now I'm just wishing for snow!
big smile
Oookay, do you guys have any nominations? I won't use all of them because I want to keep the picks to a minimum but I have a few ideas. :)
I am minutes away from finishing up your Christmas gift, Lucy!! It would go a lot faster if my computer would quite freezing up on me.

You play the piano? How cool! I wish I was musically inclined.
wink
Ooooooh fun!! Tell me when you get it posted. :)

Well, not really, I can't read notes to save my life even though I've tried to learn properly more then once. I pick up beats really easy so every December I play 10+ christmas songs. ;D
Fun!! Which songs can you play?
All the picks are posted! Lucy I know you already voted, but go vote Becca!
cool
Oh many different ones; Deck the Halls, Jingle Bells, all the kiddie ones like Santa Clause is Coming To Town, etc. It's fun! :D

OOOH I love the picks Heather. <3
big smile
YAY
I voted!!

That sounds like lots of fun, Lucy. I'm sure if I put my mind to it, I could plunk out some of the simple tunes.

I am about ready to kick the crap out of my computer!! This error message keeps popping up everytime I open a FanPop link in a new tab. It doesn't matter which one I click, my Internet freezes. It's taken me over two hours just to get through my recent picks that have popped up since last night.

BTW, I finished your gift, Lucy!! I think Francy's is going to be the hardest for me to do just because I have nothing in common with her list. I'll see what I can accomplish. That leaves just Aidan and Heather besides.
 I voted!! That sounds like lots of fun, Lucy. I'm sure if I put my mind to it, I could plunk out
Becca, link
Wow!! I never thought to Google the error message. Thanks!! I'll see what I can find out.
big smile
I google shit all the time. Everytime I get an error message on my computer or it shuts down for no reason, I Google it. I always fix things myself cause I'm a genius like that ;)
heart
Me too, googling tends to solve problems of any kind.

AHH I LOVE 500 DAYS OF SUMMER. :D

Thanks Becca, Tell me when you have it up because don't see it. :p
 Me too, googling tends to solve problems of any kind. AHH I tình yêu 500 DAYS OF SUMMER. :D Thanks Becc
I will let you know. :)
hi!!
Yeah I'm the Google queen. It's such a fun site! I self-diagnose what's wrong with me all the time!
lmao wow heather
angry
OK, apparently I have to be computer tech saavy to understand anything related to what I'm researching on this problem. It's such a headache. I may have to give up and try again tomorrow. I'm getting ready to go to bed as it is. Just waiting for CSI:NY to finish up.
aww beccs
big smile
Oh that sucks. Thankfully that was the only talent I was given so I understand tech speak :)
big smile
I'm so happy! I made the January Music Festival!!!! I didn't think there was a chance in hell that I would get accepted but I was!
big smile
IDK what that is, but awesome!!