phim kinh dị Horror những người đang yêu diễn đàn

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 19, 2009 at 01:10AM
Jason got a hold of this forum and now we are dead.
last edited on Dec 26, 2010 at 01:33PM

phim kinh dị 16477 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5151-5200 of 16477

hơn một năm qua Paramore-CSI said…
fine ok fine ready ..........................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­Im not trying to prove im not one cuzz i kinda am one atr school im terying to prove i am honest because a little bird told me honesty is all you have when it is gone you have nothing
I have probelems being genuine that is my weakness and I know it would make it easyier to beleive me but everything I can say has been said before and isnt me I just am a loss for words
Ok i will try to explain this in a none wierd way. Ok yes I know I canexxagerate and guess I can be an idiot a moron brainless even. But I am not a liar I will never really be one. II can have attention whore moments but everyone does at some points and there never about serious stuff. So on that issue ive said all I can
hơn một năm qua DarkSarcasm said…
LOOK, AN OBVIOUS DISTRACTION! =D
thats pretty cool dasm!
hơn một năm qua jlhfan624 said…
Is it supposed to sound like it's coming to a stop every 2 seconds??

And OIC. I'm just going to leave things be now if you leave Kiefer alone, but...exaggerating CAN BE LYING. Just so you know. My mom does it all the time. She exaggerates like I get angry.
I don't hear what you're talking about... its got weird music to it, if that's what you mean.
It like slows down and then starts up again really fast.
I think you're on crack. =D
ill leave him alone and yes it can be sometimes

Plus the one pic of him when you and ella had that badly was quite hot lolz
big smile
You mean this one? Yes, he's quite sexy here.
 bạn mean this one? Yes, he's quite sexy here.
yes right there lolz thats the only pic i like from him
big smile
YAY 8 new dvd's ftw!!!
Yaaaaay! New DVDs make me happy. Even when they're not mine. =P
I agree! Though me buying DVD's for me makes me happier than if I were buying them for someone else. I'm awesome like that.
Of course you are. Although I think you should try out the 'buying DVDs for someone else' thing by getting Harper's Island for me. ;)
hơn một năm qua becca85 said…
Which ones did you get, Heather?

How cute is this?! This is my kitten drinking MY milk!!
 Which ones did bạn get, Heather? How cute is this?! This is my kitten drinking MY milk!!
sooooooooooo cute
Aww cute!!

I got the ANOES box set, 300 box set, Fearless Vampire Killers, Superman Returns 2 disc, The Shining 2 disc, the tv version of The Shining, Re-Animator 2 disc with highlighter pen, & Friday the 13th remake.
Oooooh!! I SO want the TV version of the Shining!! I thought it was much better then the original, but that's my opinion.

I thought you didn't like the F13 remake.
I didn't. I've decided I'm going to give it another try, plus it was only $7. That and I want to have all the FTT movies in the series.
Oooh I'm bored...HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

I need to decide on December's MOTM and I have it narrowed down to about 3 choices! Hopefully you guys like what I pick!
last edited hơn một năm qua
Are they all Christmas horror movies?
Yep! :)
oh nice love christmas and horror movies lol
rainy
Yep who doesn't?
The chick I hate at my school
That makes sense. People I hate don't like horror movies either.
yah exactly lol
big smile
Ahh I wish I would fall asleep now...I started watching Laid to Rest again. I f-in love this movie.
heart
aww y do u wanna sleep
that sucks
I have to be up early for Black Friday so I'm going to be taking a nap and then waking up later so I can stay up for the early morning.
oh ok then whats black friday?
heart
BF is a day where people wake up ridiculously early to go to the store and buy things at a really good price. It's chaotic but really fun. I've gotten some amazing stuff on sale.
 BF is a ngày where people wake up ridiculously early to go to the store and buy things at a really goo
oh ok lolz so wake up jackie time cuzz i wake uo ridiculously early
I am just gonna be staying up this time, and then I'll come back and nap later.

lol @
 I am just gonna be staying up this time, and then I'll come back and nap later. LOL – Liên minh huyền thoại @
lol nice wow i just get up at 4am and come on here
About 4 is when I go to sleep on the weekends. I can't imagine waking up then!! lol
lol i got too sleep at 2am weekends
laugh
Black Friday was kinda worthless. They had like NO good movies. I got some, but only 1 of them I was really dying for. The only good part was seeing people tackle each other for the DS. Good times.
Hey Heather, you should post a detailed account of your BF experience in the forum on the Black Friday spot. ;) So what'd you get?

I'm not completely done yet, I went to Old Navy (gag) and Target... got a ton of DVDs that I'm super proud of (2 seasons of Weeds, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Sex & The City Movie (ew, its a gift), Role Models, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation & Elf for less than $50). Waiting on Mom's bf now, he wants to go get breakfast at a restaurant that is conveniently located close to a (insert dramatic music here) Wal-Mart. So I'll be hitting that (cue The Offspring) and then, possibly after a nap, be back here to give details. =D
I got Monsters VS Aliens (the only one I was really excited for), Quantum of Solace (for Olga Kurylenko <3), Eagle Eye, Tropic Thunder, Vantage Point, and How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days (which wasn't on BF sale). Not a whole lot of a selection. They had movies I already had and/or a ton of awful comedies I have no interest in seeing. I didn't even spend that much.
Dude, Tropic Thunder is friggin' awesome. Have you seen it yet? I was looking for it today, but the only place I got to go for DVDs was Target and they didn't have it on sale. *Grrrface*

*triumphantly adds $21.99 Harper's Island set to cart on amazon* =D =D =D
No I haven't but I love RDJ and BS so....I figured I'd go ahead and buy it. It looks fun.
Jay Baruchel is so adorable in that movie... ;)

Oh, and JLH makes a brief appearance!
In what? Tropic Thunder???
Yep. For like 5 seconds.
Awesome. She's a qt. I think I remember hearing about that too.
ooh really
big smile
Somebody wants to buy this for me right?! It's only like...$260!!!
 Somebody wants to buy this for me right?! It's only like...$260!!!