phim kinh dị 😈👻30 ngày Horror Character Challenge👻😈

jlhfan624 posted on Jun 24, 2018 at 07:38AM
I stole this from my link and link challenges with just a couple tweaks made specifically for horror.

1. Favorite character from the last horror movie you watched
2. Favorite non-human character (vampire, robot, animal, etc) doesn't include main villains!
3. A character that reminds you of someone you know
4. Favorite child or teen character
5. Best ass kicker
6. Funniest character
7. Character that appeared in multiple movies
8. Favorite character from your favorite horror movie
9. Your spirit animal
10. Best villain
11. A character you absolutely hate
12. Favorite couple
13. A character you were sad to see die
14. Favorite heroine
15. Favorite hero
16. Current favorite character
17. A character you didn't expect to end up loving
18. Hottest character
19. A character with the best quotes
20. Overrated character
21. Underrated character
22. A villain with the best kills
23. Favorite non-romantic pair or group of characters (friends, siblings, etc)
24. A character you will always defend
25. FREE DAY! Choose whatever topic you like.
26. A character you used to love, but now dislike
27. A character you wanted to love, but couldn't
28. Favorite female character
29. Favorite male character
30. Favorite horror movie character of all-time
 I lấy trộm, đánh cắp this from my [url=http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/television/forum/post/225695/title/30-day-telev
last edited on Jun 24, 2018 at 07:38AM

phim kinh dị 62 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 62

hơn một năm qua jlhfan624 said…
Hmm, last one I watched was (again) the Black Christmas remake. While I love the movie, I don't have a character I really love. But I did like Ms. Mac.
 [b]1. yêu thích character from the last horror movie bạn watched [/b] Hmm, last one I watched was (ag
heart
2. Favorite non-human character (vampire, robot, animal, etc)
I just love the Cryptkeeper so much! He may be mainly from the show, but the show also had 3 spinoff movies so he counts! (And he's also a protagonist/anti-hero, not an antagonist.)
 [b]2. yêu thích non-human character (vampire, robot, animal, etc)[/b] I just tình yêu the Cryptkeeper so
laugh
Wait...I'm actually Randy Meeks. From his extensive horror movie knowledge to his morbid nature, it's me.
 [b]3. A character that reminds bạn of someone bạn know [/b] Wait...I'm actually Randy Meeks. From hi
kiss
I am purposely avoiding franchise characters who may have started out as such but aged throughout the series, and just focusing on one-time characters or those who stayed the same age. So...I pick Trish Jarvis, my beautiful F13 queen.
 [b]4. yêu thích child hoặc teen character [/b] I am purposely avoiding franchise characters who may hav
kiss
5. Best ass kicker
My baby Sarah! I looooooove herrrrrr!
 [b]5. Best đít, mông, ass kicker [/b] My baby Sarah! I looooooove herrrrrr!
6. Funniest character
Crap, I can't use the Cryptkeeper again! Uh....I think 2017 Eddie was pretty funny, most of the time unintentionally. He was mostly endearing, and his antics made him funny.
 [b]6. Funniest character [/b] Crap, I can't use the Cryptkeeper again! Uh....I think 2017 Eddie was
I have nowhere else to put the incredible Laurie Strode (original version!) for this challenge so in she goes!
 [b]7. Character that appeared in multiple phim chiếu rạp [/b] I have nowhere else to put the incredible Laur
hơn một năm qua Makeupdiva said…

Zeke from The Faculty
 1. yêu thích character from the last horror movie bạn watched Zeke from The Faculty
mischievous
Why, the one and only John Kramer from Saw of course!
 [b]8. yêu thích character from your yêu thích horror movie [/b] Why, the one and only John Kramer from
2. Favorite non-human character (vampire, robot, animal, etc) doesn't include main villains!

This was a hard one. But I thought I would go with 'Gizmo' from Gremlins. He is just too cute.
 2. yêu thích non-human character (vampire, robot, animal, etc) doesn't include main villains! This
9. Your spirit animal
Another Scream franchise character for me, but Kirby Reed had a sharp, quick wit and extensive knowledge of horror movies I can relate to.
 [b]9. Your spirit animal[/b] Another Scream franchise character for me, but Kirby Reed had a sharp,

Laurie Strode from Halloween. I think she kind of reminds me of myself.
 3. A character that reminds bạn of someone bạn know Laurie Strode from Halloween. I think she kin
10. Best villain
These are tough because I have so many favorites I could pick for this category (and many others) but I don't want to use the same character twice if I can avoid it so...thinking of villains I am not able to use for other days in this challenge. I choose Billy Loomis, who I thought about for hottest character then changed my mind. I also swear this is the last of the Scream franchise for this challenge. I think.
 [b]10. Best villain [/b] These are tough because I have so many các sở thích I could pick for this cate
angry
11. A character you absolutely hate
This little bastard from 2017's IT. The actor played him really well because he made me incredibly uncomfortable and I wanted him to die so bad.
 [b]11. A character bạn absolutely hate [/b] This little bastard from 2017's IT. The actor played him
laugh
12. Favorite couple
Chucky & Tiffany are funny together. The couple that slays together, stays together?
 [b]12. yêu thích couple [/b] Chucky & Tiffany are funny together. The couple that slays together, sta
crying
13. A character you were sad to see die
Nancy/Amanda from The Final Girls. I have honestly never cried so hard at a horror movie in my entire life. Not necessarily because I was so attached to her character, but because the scene itself was SO well done. Now I'm sad.
 [b]13. A character bạn were sad to see die [/b] Nancy/Amanda from The Final Girls. I have honestly n

Sam from The Lost Boys, my favorite horror movie and favorite character
 4. yêu thích child hoặc teen character Sam from The Mất tích Boys, my yêu thích horror movie and yêu thích
heart
14. Favorite heroine
Okay so I guess I lied when I said I was done with the Scream franchise characters, clearly I'm not. Sidney Prescott is a badass if there ever was one. The true definition of a heroine.
 [b]14. yêu thích heroine [/b] Okay so I guess I lied when I đã đưa ý kiến I was done with the Scream franchise
cool
15. Favorite hero
Bower from Pandorum, maybe probably only because I LOOOOOVE Ben Foster. But he was a great character overall too. Honorable mention I feel obligated to point out because I love him also is Nick from The Final Destination.
 [b]15. yêu thích hero [/b] Bower from Pandorum, maybe probably only because I LOOOOOVE Ben Foster. Bu
5. Best ass kicker

This was a hard one so I thought I'd go with Erin from You're Next
 5. Best đít, mông, ass kicker This was a hard one so I thought I'd go with Erin from You're tiếp theo
laugh
These killer but still adorable and endearing clowns with bad teeth and a love for sweets!
 [b]16. Current yêu thích character [/b] These killer but still adorable and endearing clowns with bad
Erin from You're Next, simply because I never expected her to be such a badass and fight back so much! She really impressed me.
 [b]17. A character bạn didn't expect to end up loving [/b] Erin from You're Next, simply because I n
6. Funniest character

Jack Torrance from The Shining
 6. Funniest character Jack Torrance from The Shining
kiss
18. Hottest character
Kiefer Sutherland IS SOOOOOO HOTTTT I lose my damn mind every time I see him. So therefore David from The Lost Boys is super hot also. Please marry me Kiefer!!!
 [b]18. Hottest character [/b] Kiefer Sutherland IS SOOOOOO HOTTTT I lose my damn mind every time I s
I mean, it's pretty hard to beat Freddy Krueger!
 [b]19. A character with the best trích dẫn [/b] I mean, it's pretty hard to beat Freddy Krueger!
hmmm
20. Overrated character
Helen from I Know What You Did Last Summer...she was fine, but to hear some fans talk about her it's like she's the second coming and she's just not that special. She had a memorable chase scene, but that's it.
 [b]20. Overrated character [/b] Helen from I Know What bạn Did Last Summer...she was fine, but to he
heart
21. Underrated character
Candyman is so underrated, it's criminal! And Tony Todd is a legend in his own right.
 [b]21. Underrated character [/b] Candyman is so underrated, it's criminal! And Tony Todd is a legend
22. A villain with the best kills
Well that would be Chromeskull! With only 2 movies under his belt and a third on the way, he has some overly impressive kills that are a gore fanatics wet dream!
 [b]22. A villain with the best kills [/b] Well that would be Chromeskull! With only 2 phim chiếu rạp under h
23. Favorite non-romantic pair or group of characters (friends, siblings, etc)
I actually really liked everyone individually and as a group in the 2013 Evil Dead.
 [b]23. yêu thích non-romantic pair hoặc group of characters (friends, siblings, etc) [/b] I actually re
24. A character you will always defend
People just don't seem to like Mark Hoffman from the Saw series and I don't quite understand why. Nobody defends his actions, but I find myself defending him a lot with fellow fans because I thought he was an amazing character, who had a fascinating start to the world of Jigsaw. He did kill Jill, my other favorite Saw character, which I was really upset about though. But overall he's a great character who deserves more fans.
 [b]24. A character bạn will always defend [/b] People just don't seem to like Mark Hoffman from the
mischievous
25. FREE DAY! Choose whatever topic you like.
I will just post a character I haven't had a chance to use yet and I won't for the remainder of the challenge. Love love love that hottie badass Deacon Frost from Blade. Incredibly hot, but also just a great character.
 [b]25. FREE DAY! Choose whatever topic bạn like. [/b] I will just post a character I haven't had a c
26. A character you used to love, but now dislike
I honestly can't think of anyone atm who fits this description.
27. A character you wanted to love, but couldn't
Probably the best example I can think of is Amanda from Saw. I like the actress, and I love practically everyone from Saw...just not her. I think she outlived her usefulness after the first movie.
 [b]27. A character bạn wanted to love, but couldn't [/b] Probably the best example I can think of is

I know this is late. I've been busy and kind of forgot about this. Anyways, I would have to go with Elise Rainier from The Insidious series
 7. Character that appeared in multiple phim chiếu rạp I know this is late. I've been busy and kind of forg
heart
28. Favorite female character
Obviously the OG badass with the gray streak in her hair from A Nightmare on Elm Street.
 [b]28. yêu thích female character [/b] Obviously the OG badass with the gray streak in her hair from
heart
29. Favorite male character
Again, I wanted to avoid using the same character more than once so while I *would* have picked Freddy Krueger for this one, I put him under the best quotes day. So, on that note...I just loved last year's IT. I was completely blown away, and Pennywise was incredible! Instant classic, instant favorite.
 [b]29. yêu thích male character [/b] Again, I wanted to avoid using the same character thêm than once

Stu Macher from Scream
 8. yêu thích character from your yêu thích horror movie Stu Macher from Scream
jlhfan624 commented…
LOL – Liên minh huyền thoại I tình yêu the line from this scene! "My mom and dad are gonna be so mad at me!" hơn một năm qua
heart
30. Favorite horror movie character of all-time
There is no other. The one and only Jason Voorhees, a man of NO words yet still a complex and interesting character with quite a story told over twelve films. I love him SO much that I really want to get his hockey mask tattooed on me. I snatch up any Jason merchandise I see in the stores faster than Jason can run in the 2009 remake, and there's just nobody better! My heart genuinely aches over the fact that I might not get to see another Friday the 13th movie in my lifetime what with the ongoing legal rights battle.
 [b]30. yêu thích horror movie character of all-time[/b] There is no other. The one and only Jason Voo
9. Your spirit animal

Jennifer Jolie from Scream 3. I get that she was kind of annoying but I kind of liked her and hated that she was killed.
last edited hơn một năm qua
 9. Your spirit animal Jennifer Jolie from Scream 3. I get that she was kind of annoying but I kin
10. Best Villain

The best to me, would have to be Freddy Krueger.
 10. Best Villain The best to me, would have to be Freddy Krueger.
11. A Character you absolutely hate

Jessica from Sorority Row. I hated her. I have never hated a character in a horror movie as much as I hated her. She was snobby, bitchy, manipulative, bossy, controlling, everything I hate in a human being. I wanted her to die so bad and when she did, I was glad. She was truly awful.
 11. A Character bạn absolutely hate Jessica from Sorority Row. I hated her. I have never hated a c
12. Favorite Couple

Ichabod and Katrina from Sleepy Hollow
 12. yêu thích Couple Ichabod and Katrina from Sleepy Hollow
13. Character you were sad to see die

Barry Cox from I know what you did last summer, the guy was a jerk but I hated that he was killed.
 13. Character bạn were sad to see die Barry Cox from I know what bạn did last summer, the guy was
14. Favorite heroine

Sidney Prescott from Scream
 14. yêu thích heroine Sidney Prescott from Scream
15. Favorite hero

Casey Connor from The Faculty
 15. yêu thích hero Casey Connor from The Faculty

Mary Mason from American Mary
 16. Current yêu thích character Mary Mason from American Mary

Nancy Downs from The Craft
 17. A character bạn didn't expect to end up loving Nancy Downs from The Craft
18. Hottest Character

Clay Miller from the Friday the 13th (reboot)
 18. Hottest Character Clay Miller from the Friday the 13th (reboot)

Deacon Frost from Blade
 19. A character with the best trích dẫn Deacon Frost from Blade
20. Overrated Character

Carrie, it's not that I don't like Carrie or the movie, the original that is, I still haven't seen the remake with Chloe Moretz. Anyways, I just think she's very overrated because well, she's talked about a lot.
 20. Overrated Character Carrie, it's not that I don't like Carrie hoặc the movie, the original that