phim kinh dị ☠🔪31 Days of Horror🔪☠

jlhfan624 posted on Oct 04, 2011 at 03:58PM
Posted this on Tumblr, now here. For those who are unfamiliar with these kinds of things, there is a question per day that you answer. Today is day one, so respond to the forum with your answer to day one's question, and so on. Have fun!

1. Favorite horror movie remake.
2. Favorite horror themed TV show.
3. A horror movie that scared you as a child.
4. Least favorite slasher film.
5. Favorite zombie movie.
6. The most ridiculous horror movie you’ve ever seen.
7. Favorite vampire film.
8. A horror remake you despise.
9. Your guilty pleasure horror movie.
10. An underrated horror movie, in your opinion.
11. Favorite werewolf movie.
12. Favorite foreign horror movie.
13. Favorite monster movie.
14. Favorite horror movie where there are more than one killer.
15. Favorite masked villain.
16. Least favorite horror movie series.
17. Favorite horror themed book turned movie.
18. A straight-to-dvd horror movie you enjoyed.
19. Favorite slasher film.
20. Favorite horror movie twist.
21. An unmasking of the killer that surprised you.
22. Favorite horror movie series.
23. Favorite science-fiction horror movie.
24. Favorite horror movie involving a killer animal.
25. Favorite found footage horror movie.
26. A guilty pleasure horror movie series.
27. Favorite made-for-TV horror movie.
28. Favorite horror themed book.
29. A horror movie most people hate, but you like.
30. Least favorite horror movie of all time.
31. Favorite horror movie of all time.
last edited on Apr 21, 2017 at 09:34PM

phim kinh dị 258 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 258

hơn một năm qua jlhfan624 said…
heart
Day 1: Favorite horror movie remake.

Hands down, it’s The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. It was gritty, with likeable characters, beautiful cinematography, amazing cast, and pitch perfect tension. I honestly can’t really praise this movie enough. When it came out I saw it TWICE in the theaters. That’s normal for a lot of people, but I rarely even see a movie once in the theater. So for me to see it twice is a huge deal.
 ngày 1: [b]Favorite horror movie remake.[/b] Hands down, it’s The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. It was g
hơn một năm qua wifeofjason said…
heart
Since I don't want to be biased, I'm not going to describe my obvious favorite, which is the Friday the 13th remake.

The next one I would agree with you on: The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Jessica Biel is, in fact, one of my favorite scream queens. She plays her rather likeable character very well. There was a lot of action to keep me excited, plus they didn't try to overdo it with a lot of gore. I do love blood, but that's not what remakes are based on. The fact that they brought in the same actors playing the Hewitt family was an added bonus. 8.5/10
 Since I don't want to be biased, I'm not going to describe my obvious favorite, which is the Friday t
heart
Day 2: Favorite horror themed TV show.

Oh that’s easy, Tales From the Crypt! I love my horror like I like my macaroni - cheesy. And lets face it, TFTC is as cheesy as they come. The show doesn’t take itself seriously, as it shouldn’t, and every aspect of it is refreshing and entertaining. There’s 93 episodes, and I think I only hate about 5 of them. Every other I have seen several times and could still see several more times.
 ngày 2: [b]Favorite horror themed TV show.[/b] Oh that’s easy, Tales From the Crypt! I tình yêu my horr
heart
That's a little hard for me since I never got into horror TV shows as much as movies. So if I had to pick a favorite, I would pick The Twilight Zone. I know it's old, and sadly, not very long, but it's a classic in my book. If it had only stayed around longer, more cool things could have happened with it. That Living Doll episode really stands out to me.
 That's a little hard for me since I never got into horror TV shows as much as movies. So if I had to
hơn một năm qua lloonny said…
mischievous
1. Favorite horror movie remake

i have other faves too but im going with prom night
 1. yêu thích horror movie remake i have other faves too but im going with prom night
heart
Day 3: A horror movie that scared you as a child.

Definitely gotta be Candyman. Actually the first, last, and only movie to ever really scare the crap out of me. Mostly because Tony Todd is so incredible. There was just something about the atmosphere of the movie that was scary and not so much the plot/gore/etc. Now it is one of my all-time favorite movies period. It gets better with each viewing.
 ngày 3: [b]A horror movie that scared bạn as a child.[/b] Definitely gotta be Candyman. Actually the
I will admit that I wasn't always as brave as I am now. Even some of the black and white movies that my parents watched would freak me out. But if I had to pick a more famous one, it would be Stephen King's IT. Just the picture on the box cover alone gave me the chills. It was a really well designed clown. Nowadays, IT doesn't bother me anymore. But I still hate clowns, even if I'm not afraid of them.
last edited hơn một năm qua
 I will admit that I wasn't always as Công chúa tóc xù as I am now. Even some of the black and white phim chiếu rạp that
heart

hmmmmm i don't know
does 'supernatural' count?
 2. yêu thích horror themed TV show. hmmmmm i don't know does 'supernatural' count?

I actually love 98% of the slashers I see simply because it's my favorite subgenre. But this was a pretty easy question. Definitely A Nightmare on Elm Street 2: Freddy's Revenge. What...the hell was this? I tend to ignore it when thinking about the series as a whole because it's quite easily the worst, and then the remake. This was just so embarrassing to watch.
 4. [b]Least yêu thích slasher film.[/b] I actually tình yêu 98% of the slashers I see simply because it's
I'm similar in that I'm a big slasher fan, and it's hard for me to hate anything. A movie has to be really bad for me to feel that way. One that comes to mind first is Texas Chainsaw Massacre 4: The Next Generation. I don't know if it technically counts as a slasher, but I do know that it's terrible! The worst part is putting Leatherface in a dress. I mean, what the hell? If I was making movies with TCM in the title, I could have done way better.
 I'm similar in that I'm a big slasher fan, and it's hard for me to hate anything. A movie has to be r
Oh I agree! That movie was TERRIBLE!!!
heart
5. Favorite zombie movie

This one's easy for me. I would pick 28 Weeks Later, which I feel is way better than the one before it. It contained a lot of action and gore, and the acting was pretty good too. If a movie has given me an adrenaline rush like that one did, then it did its job. 9/10
 5. yêu thích zombie movie This one's easy for me. I would pick 28 Weeks Later, which I feel is way be
heart
Day 5: Favorite zombie movie.

It’s Dead Alive aka Braindead for sure! I didn’t buy into all the hype when I first started hearing about it (I never do, I never take anybody’s word for anything). So I was expecting something terrible and what I got in turn was something that was not. It was just absolutely hilarious! I can always just kick back and relax by watching this movie.

“Your mother ate my dog!”
“Not all of it.”
 ngày 5: [b]Favorite zombie movie.[/b] It’s Dead Alive aka Braindead for sure! I didn’t buy into a
heart
3. A horror movie that scared you as a child

child's play,i was so scared that time & i hated dolls,when my sister was palying with dolls i was freaked out.......but not anymore LOL,i know im still a child (15 years old) but they don't scare me anymore
 3. A horror movie that scared bạn as a child child's play,i was so scared that time & i hated doll
heart
Day 6: The most ridiculous horror movie you’ve ever seen.

The Gingerdead Man! It didn't say in a bad way, and I actually usually take my horror as ridiculous as they come. The more outlandish, the better. I love this movie, but it definitely is ridiculous. A killer cookie? Really though, anything Full Moon is ridic but that is why it is so loved!
 ngày 6: [b]The most ridiculous horror movie you’ve ever seen.[/b] The Gingerdead Man! It didn't say
hmmm

oh DAMMIT,but i like slasher movies............
i really have no idea
hmmm
The most ridiculous horror movie you've ever seen.

There are good ridiculous movies and then there are bad ones. I know there are a lot of them out there. One that I don't know how to feel about is the 2010 movie, Rubber. Basically, it's about a killer tire that blows things up. Ridiculous, right? And it's a movie within a movie, which for me, just adds to the confusion. I love silly movies too, but this one I'm not sure about. It could have been better, in my opinion.

The most ridiculous horror movie you've ever seen. There are good ridiculous phim chiếu rạp and then there a
5. Favorite zombie movie.

i don't like zombie movies but .........
Resident Evil
heart
Day 7: Favorite vampire film.

Tales From the Crypt Presents: Bordello of Blood!

1. It's got a Cryptkeeper opening & closing with Bill Sadler (one of my favorite actors ever).
2. Corey Feldman
3. Angie Everhart is sexy.
4. Dennis Miller is awesome.
5. It's hilarious!

Need I say more?
 ngày 7: [b]Favorite vampire film.[/b] Tales From the Crypt Presents: Bordello of Blood! 1. It's got
heart
I don't watch many vampire movies, though I was still able to pick out one.

My favorite is 2010's Let Me In, the remake of Let The Right One In. I haven't seen the original, and I still believe that Let Me In is just as good. The atmosphere, acting, and vampire attack scenes were all well done. I also have a fondness for the end when the school bullies get theirs. 9/10
 I don't watch many vampire movies, though I was still able to pick out one. My yêu thích is 2010's l
Day 8: A horror remake you despise.

Oh that's easy. Probably the only remake I absolutely hate is ANOES (2010). They took everything that was good about the original and completely disregarded it. How infuriating! Though I do admit I liked the hallway scene. The effects in that were pretty good. Also the ending. But that's it. Everything else was just a complete waste of time and money for me.
 ngày 8: [b]A horror remake bạn despise.[/b] Oh that's easy. Probably the only remake I absolutely hat
tongue
6. The most ridiculous horror movie you’ve ever seen

Attack of the killer tomatoes
it was so ridiculous that i couldn't watch it until the end XD
i know there are other ridiculous horror movies too but i can't remember right now
 6. The most ridiculous horror movie you’ve ever seen Attack of the killer tomatoes it was so ri
hơn một năm qua adamk said…
A Horror Remake You Despise:It's probably a tie between Fright Night, and Halloween 2. (The first Halloween Remake was okay though.)
sad
Oh, how could I forget the Halloween 2 remake? I was going to put the Psycho remake at first, but Halloween 2009 is way worse. There are so many things wrong with it that I don't know where to begin. I think it was the first horror movie I ever saw in a theater and left not feeling satisfied. I hated the ghost of his mother appearing, which there was no reason for this, Michael hardly wearing his mask, looking like a bearded hobo, and the ending was really bad. 2/10
 Oh, how could I forget the Halloween 2 remake? I was going to put the Psycho remake at first, but Hal
mmeBauer commented…
I feel relieved for not being the only one who hates this movie. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua adamk said…
9.Guilty Pleasure Horror Movie-Either Saw:The Final Chapter or the
Child's Play Series.
smile
7. Favorite vampire film.

Van Helsing (2004-it has Dracula & werewolfes)
or Twilight
 7. yêu thích vampire film. van Helsing (2004-it has Dracula & werewolfes) hoặc Twilight
heart
9. Your Guilty Pleasure Horror Movie.

That is so obvious for me. It is mainly any Jason movie. If I had to be more specific, I'd say Freddy vs Jason and the remake because they had the cutest versions of him. Oops. I hope it was all right to say that(:
 9. Your Guilty Pleasure Horror Movie. That is so obvious for me. It is mainly any Jason movie. If I
8. A horror remake you despise

friday the 13th remake (sorry jlhfan624 & wifeofjason but i really dont' like this remake,i like only Jason as a character)
9. Your guilty pleasure horror movie

i don't have a guilty pleasure horror movie
big smile
@lloonny, So sad you don't like Friday the 13th! Though I think you've said you don't like the series at all right? :(

@wifeofjason, YES! I think the FVJ Jason is the cutest one. I love his look the best. Well after part 7 because that one is the greatest!
heart
Day 9: Your guilty pleasure horror movie.

Above everything else ever, the guiltiest of my guilty pleasures is the One Missed Call remake. Everybody I know who has watched it said it was bad. Everybody. Everywhere. I don’t really understand it though, because I think it’s a quality film. I REGRET NOTHING. Judge me all you want. I have seen it at the very least 30 times, and I could sit through the entire thing and quote all of it. I don’t care really, I just love it. It’s also my #1 comfort movie, and it never fails to make a bad day much better.
 ngày 9: [b]Your guilty pleasure horror movie.[/b] Above everything else ever, the guiltiest of my gui
smile

I would have to pick Wishmaster because I've noticed it doesn't seem to get much attention on here. If it did, it was a long time ago before I came on fanpop. I personally think that Wishmaster had an original idea of wishes backfiring on you. It gives meaning to the phrase, "Be careful what you wish for." And another thing that's surprising is that Wes Craven created this underrated movie. It may not be the best of his work, but it certainly deserves some credit.
 10. An underrated horror movie, in your opinion. I would have to pick Wishmaster because I've notice

prom night (2008)

i know most of the people think this movie sucked but it's ok,@ least i loved it,it's one of my fave remakes....& yes,i think it is underrated
 10. An underrated horror movie, in your opinion. prom night (2008) i know most of the people th
@jlhfan624 i know :( ,& it's hard for me to say that i don't like it, b-cuz 2 of the most awesome fanpopers on this site (you & wifeofjason) like this movie....i don't like the remake,but original it's better,& i like some parts like: Freddy vs Jason & Jason takes Manhattan,so it's not so bad in my opinion; im not fan of the series like you are (sorry)...

but i like Jason as a character,he's awesome & my fave slasher along with Freddy & some other slashers
big smile
Hey I don't think Prom Night sucked! That must have been somebody else you saw that said that! I really liked it!

& yay Wishmaster! I love that movie and all the sequels!
laugh
@jlhfan624 what? really? weird cuz i always though you hated this remake,sorry i said that...i will 'edit' my post & delete that part "including you jlhfan624" :)
smile
I don't hate Prom Night either. It's really difficult for me to hate any horror movie. And now it will be special to me just because it's your favorite(:

I'm not upset that you're not crazy about some of the Friday the 13th movies. I will admit that if I had done them, they'd be a lot better, but still, I just can't hate any Jason movie. You do like Jason himself, and that's what matters to me.
heart
Day 10: An underrated horror movie, in your opinion.

For me, this has to be given to Phantasm. I only recently saw it, as in just a couple of years ago, and I was impressed by how well it stood the test of time. Like it really holds up well after all these years.

I think everything about this movie is just amazing. The cinematography, the characters (Mike Pearson is one of my favorite horror characters now), the music, the cast. It was just great. Angus Scrimm played The Tall Man really well, even I was creeped out by him a bit.

I really wish more people appreciated this film, even non hardcore horror fans because it's just fantastic.
 ngày 10: [b]An underrated horror movie, in your opinion.[/b] For me, this has to be được trao to Phantasm
@wifeofjason: that's cool & yes Jason is awesome :)
11. Favorite werewolf movie

wolf man,cursed,Van Hesling
 11. yêu thích werewolf movie chó sói, sói man,cursed,Van Hesling
heart
11. Favorite werewolf movie.

I'm going with the classic An American Werewolf in London. I don't watch a ton of werewolf movies, so when I do, I go with the ones that I know for sure have done it right. I love the scenery and dark humor in this movie, which adds to the atmosphere. The transformation scenes were awesome as well.

@jlhfan624 I have seen Phantasm and agree with you on that one.
 11. yêu thích werewolf movie. I'm going with the classic An American Werewolf in London. I don't watc
heart
12. Favorite Foreign Horror Movie

I pick the gory French movie, Inside. If you haven't heard of it, it's about a mad woman who wants another woman's unborn baby. This movie is awesome with a lot of blood and suspense. Every detail in the film increases it's terror appeal. I also enjoyed the ending. Let's just say it's not a happy one, which makes the movie more realistic.
 12. yêu thích Foreign Horror Movie I pick the gory French movie, Inside. If bạn haven't heard of it,
heart
12. Favorite foreign horror movie.

one missed call (chinese version)
they have other good horror movies too :)
 12. yêu thích foreign horror movie. one missed call (chinese version) they have other good horror
heart
13. Favorite monster movie

I was debating between Silent Hill and The Mist. I ultimately picked Silent Hill. I haven't really played the video games, so I won't compare it to them. But overall, I thought it was a good movie. There were a lot of cool monsters in the film, especially Pyramid Head. I'm looking forward to the Silent Hill sequel.
 13. yêu thích monster movie I was debating between Silent đồi núi, hill and The Mist. I ultimately picked Sile
hơn một năm qua twilighter4evr said…
smile
1. Favorite Horror Remake

it came down to two... "Psycho" (98) or Friday the 13th I went with "Psycho" I think both versions are great '98 version follows '60's version very well thats what I love about it =)
 1. yêu thích Horror Remake it came down to two... [i]"Psycho"[/i] (98) hoặc [i]Friday the 13th[/i] I w
heart
13. Favorite monster movie.

the descent
 13. yêu thích monster movie. the descent

honestly I don't have one unless you want to count "Supernatural"?
heart
14. Favorite Horror Movie Where There Are More Than One Killer.

I know Scream would be an obvious choice, and I do like it, but I want to be different in my favorite one. So I pick one that most others probably don't like. That is the Black Christmas remake.

My liking this movie helps me relate to my friend who also enjoys a remake that few others like. Some may complain that Black Christmas 2006 is so unlike its original, but that's why I love it. The relationship between the two killers is a bit disturbing. It doesn't stop me from liking the film however.
 14. yêu thích Horror Movie Where There Are thêm Than One Killer. I know Scream would be an obvious ch
heart
14. Favorite horror movie where there are more than one killer

scream 4
 14. yêu thích horror movie where there are thêm than one killer scream 4
3. A horror movie that scared you as a child.

It may sound funny because I love the majority of the movies now but Jason from the original Friday the 13th movies freaked me out
 3. A horror movie that scared bạn as a child. It may sound funny because I tình yêu the majority of the