Giải cứu thế giới Big death announced [Spoiler]

peteypetrelli posted on Mar 23, 2009 at 03:47PM
So Heroes Magazine announced Peter's death.

link

Kind of stunned. Think he's one of the real ones or one of the fake outs? And does anyone get the feeling Claire will play a role in his death after what Fuller said about her character?

I'm kind of um, shocked in all honesty, never saw this one coming.

Giải cứu thế giới 10 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua want2watcheroes said…
I heard about this the other day, it is sad as Peter is probably my favorite character. I have a feeling he is one of the fake deaths though, I think they will pretend he is dead after battling Sylar in this volumes finale. Then maybe he will come back after a few episodes of Volume 5 with a scar on his face.

I don't know why I think that will happen, just a thought. Also if he does die, hopefully Claire will bring him back to life with her blood.
last edited hơn một năm qua
 I heard about this the other day, it is sad as Peter is probably my yêu thích character. I have a feel
hơn một năm qua chels125843 said…
uhm yeah i have the magazine and i read it about a week ago but considering the fact that both daphne & tracy died last night that leaves one fake death so my bet is that peters will be fake :)
hơn một năm qua peteypetrelli said…
Grunny announced the character"won't be coming back"

And tracy's death was announced as the fake a while back, plus she winked after Danko shot her ;]
monkey
Yeah that was weird, the wink. I can't see her coming back from that, but I think they are just going to bring Babara (or whatever her name is) into the show. Also like peterpetrelli said Greg said that there is going to be a character that is going to die in the finale and not come back. He also said that there is going to be a bloody fight in a hotel room.
I heard Babs won't be in it til next volume

and there was something about sylar claire and the petrelli's in an interview thing, i need to find it again though
hmm I think I know what u mean, it might be on spoiler tv?
might be...
hơn một năm qua wisteriawoman said…
I didnt think Tracey winked.....it looked more like a blink because there was a tear rolling down her cheek???? I dont think shes dead though......
hơn một năm qua nickelhatton2 said…
Aye...killed off but for how long?
hơn một năm qua haddy said…
rainy
Most people reckon that tracy is gunna come back either at the end of volume four or in the new season..as she melted into a drain lol But i reckon that any killed off hero should be nathan to follow the story line