Hermione Vs Bella 1000 reasons why Hermione is better than Bella

harrypotterbest posted on Aug 08, 2010 at 05:32PM
vs and mash-up spots should always have this ;)

Hermione Vs Bella 24 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua harrypotterbest said…
smile
1. Granger is smart
2. she's risked her life for her friends
3. she's very caring
4. she is not obsessed by her boyfriend
5. she'll break the rules to help friends (book 1 troll, book 2 potion, book 3 getting the Cloak)
6. she can think outside of ron-is-hotron-is-hotron-is-hotron-is-hot
7. Hermione is very independent - SPEW
8. she actually does schoolwork to get good marks
9. she always shoots for the best and nothing lower
10. she is a true role model
hơn một năm qua Aquilia said…
11. From a tactical viewpoint:

Hermione is even in the heat of battle, calm enough to employ her brilliant mind, to stop Harry and Ron from acting rashly. Whereas Bella immediately starts to complain even if she has a simple broken bone in her hand. Do remember that Hermione was exposed to the Cruciatus curse, threatened with a knife, subjected to petrification when she was 12 and met up with a Real werewolf (one that can and will attack you spontaneuosly) the next year. But I'd still like to say that we Never really saw Bella in real combat, we never saw her subjected to the various demands a continuously rapidly changing situation that a battlefield presents. Even so I'd say given Bella's nature ("I guess my brain never will function properly..."), she would most likely panic in combat. Panic in combat gets you killed with 99.99% certainty, minus the 0.01% for sheer luck.
12 ^ sorta related, but....
Hermione can fight properly
13. 'Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure!' Hermione can think in battle, she made up stories while someone was choking her and using the cruciatus curse on her...
14. She doesn't whine and complain like Bella
15. Ron & Edward both left their GFs, only difference, Bella jumped of a cliff and Hermione stayed strong.
hơn một năm qua PotterForever said…
sorry. I didnt know there was already a thread like this.
smile
No problem :)
hơn một năm qua Angel-Trix said…
Here are the reasons I wrote on the Harry Potter vs Twilight site:

16. Hermione has flaws but those flaws just make her more lovable. She's bossy and a know-it-all, like me and people can relate to her because of that. Girls can only relate to Bella because she likes a guy for being hot.

17. That brings me to another pont. Hermione is not shallow! If Edward wasn't so 'beautiful', Bella wouldn't have given him a second glance. Even if Ron was ugly (which he soooo isn't), Hermione would still love him because he was funny, loyal and sweet.

18. That brings me to ANOTHER point. Bella uses people. She only needed Jacob so that he could fix up a bike so she could hear Edward's voice again. She just let him follow her around like a lovesick puppy, and when she knew he was in love with her, and she didn't like him, she kissed him! She kept stringing him along, knowing she was going to hurt him.

19. After she met the Cullens, Bella didn't give a second thought about her human friends. They simply weren't perfect enough for her. And when Edward left, can you actually blame Jessica for being such a bitch to Bella? The latter ignored Jessica's existance for 4 months bcause her boyfriend left, and she expects her to welcome her back with open arms? Hermione would NEVER do that!
hơn một năm qua EmeraldDoe said…
20. Hermione has a life
hơn một năm qua Ultimately57 said…
21.Hermione stands up for what she believes in. Bella will have her own ideas but they will imeediately get squashed down by Edward. Hermione's SPEW was pushed down so many times, yet she never gave up.
hơn một năm qua Harmony_234 said…
smile
I love both Twilight and Harry Potter. But Hermione Jean Granger is better than Bella Swan. Hermione does have flaws i admit. But Hermione is strong minded and picked her best friend over Ron. She did cry and isolated herself abit but she still helped Harry. She is independent. Where Bella found Jake to lean on when edward left. I am sorry but this is just an easy debate. But Hermione is my favorite character and i think she is the perfect role model for kids and teenagers. nothing against bella because i do like her. But Hermione is freaking amazing. :D
hơn một năm qua MeMeGurl1995 said…
big smile
22.She never whines about her boyfriend running away 23.She can DECIDE who is her boyfriend
hơn một năm qua Lunalovely said…
24. She doesn't let her boyfriend push her around
hơn một năm qua Kittylexy said…
25. She looks wwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy better
hơn một năm qua BigTimeDWLove said…
26. Hermione Jean Granger is the awesomest female character ever created in any book, film or TV show. Really.
worldstar commented…
I'm with u for this hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Kittylexy said…
^well said
hơn một năm qua AyahBonnie said…
27. Uhmm shes Hermione enough said

28. She is the brightest witch for her age

29. She is my role model

30. Even when Ron left she didnt try killing herself and she still helped Harry

31. She is alot prettier then Bella and she doesnt even care abut looks

hơn một năm qua sharon-sel said…
32.She is courageous..

33.She knows how to deal with risky situations.

34.She was the chosen one to be a PREFECT!!!

35.She can stand for others.

36.She uses her logic to do something, she is not stupid.

37.Her world is not based upon her love life only.

38.She is not selfish, as she decided to erase her identity in order to save her parents from deatheaters.

39.Hermione is well organize and knows what she is up to unlike Bella-who is a character rather absurd...most of the time is not sure of herself.

40.Hermione is brilliant, courageous, skillful, intelligent, beautiful, independent but even EMOTIONAL...whereas Bella is someone who is dependent on edward, she is rather tooooo emotional, she is clumsy, she cannot focus on other thing except her boyfriend...she is sometimes stonehearted..

41.Hermione can be hard to be defeated unlike Bella...
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua maximumrider12 said…
42. She's not bella, enough said
hơn một năm qua karthu1993 said…
I totally agree with the above comment.
hơn một năm qua toppotternerd said…
big smile
i love this forum topic :)
hơn một năm qua FlameRose said…
43. She doesn't throw her entire life away just because she's fallen in love
hơn một năm qua wishey said…
44. She is the won who always helps her friends get out of difficult situations
45. She is smart
46. She cares about other people
hơn một năm qua AllThingsPotter said…
big smile
47. Hermione was the nerdy girl in her grade who grew up to be a total BAMF and it gives all us nerdy girls hope :)
48. Hermione can hug Ron and feel his warmth and heartbeat. Bella could hug a slab of marble and wouldn't know the difference.
49. Hermione's beauty is obscured ny bushy hair, buck teeth, and knowledge and thats why we love her.
50. Kinda related. Hermione was asked to the Yule Ball by an awkward gentleman and by her one of her best friends only as a last resort. Every boy at Bella's school aske her to the LADIES CHOICE dance.
hơn một năm qua worldstar said…
heart
all of the reasons are right. Hermiony is the best personality forever.
11111. she sacrified with her family for her friends and to save their life
hơn một năm qua AprilGhost said…
big smile
52. It almost broke Hermione's heart to wipe her parent's memories. When given the chance to marry Edward, Bella would leave her family and friends in a heartbeat.
53. Hermione recognizes that bravery and loyalty and friendship is more important than brains and appearance, even when she was eleven. Bella only liked Edward because he was handsome.
54. Hermione's life is so much more realistic than Bella; she gets into arguments and her life gets sad as well as happy. Bella's life is perfect.
55. Rose and Hugo are so much better than Renesmee, 'nuff said.
56. At least Hermione isn't a necrophile.
57. For Hermione, it was always Ron. There was never an option. Bella was actually torn between Edward and Jacob. Pathetic.
58. Even the actresses are better. Emma Watson almost gave up being in Deathly Hallows in favor of university.