Dolores Umbridge: the horrible woman who is the most cruel and hated character in the Harry Potter series. Here are 100 reasons as to why I hate Dolores Umbridge.
1) She believes in extremely harsh, severe, and cruel punishments.
2)Too much pink.
3) She's just doesn't make sense. Like, how she tells everyone to raise their hands if they want to speak, but then she ignores them.
4) She's racist. Well, she's technically "half-breed-ist", because she thinks wizards and witches are better than centaurs, werewolves, goblins, elves, etc. I hate that, because without the help of a lot of half breeds,...
5. Ginny-For starters, I tình yêu her beautiful red hair. It's so gorgeous. I tình yêu it when she has that white hoa in her hair, it's pretty. I also tình yêu her eyes. She's just stunning. She has an amazing smile. She is such a natural beauty.
4. McGonagall-Now, before bạn start calling me weird, let me explain. Have bạn seen her as a young woman? She's gorgeous! I tình yêu her big eyes, they're so amazing. She has gorgeous hair.
3. Luna-I tình yêu Luna's looks! She's stunning! I tình yêu her long, blonde hair. I also adore her eyes, not to big and not too small. I tình yêu her củ cải earrings, they compliment her...
“No, Dad, please!” I screamed into my hands, my eyes full of tears. Hogwarts wasn’t a normal school, not that my family was normal, but I didn’t want to have any part in it. First we had to di chuyển all the way from New York to England, then a letter came telling me I’d been accepted at a school “for witchcraft and wizardry,” a boarding school, none the less. My dad held me on his lap. Being eleven, I was a bit old for that, but he’d let me anyway, “just this once,” he’d said. “I know...
Please read and tell me what bạn all think about it! My first one *fingers crossed*
Summary: My first ever fanfic! The tiếp theo Generation kids can't get enough during giáng sinh at the Burrow! All ages set two years before epilogue.
A snowball sailed through the air, nearly missing a blonde head as it hit a tree. "Take that!" cried fifteen năm old Victoire Weasley as she got up and aimed a snowball at her sister, thirteen năm old Dominique Weasley. Dominique squealed as the snowball collided with her forehead. "I'll get bạn for that!" she yelled, as she chucked a snowball through...
I decided to write this bài viết because I have seen many các bình luận lately that kind of bother me.
There are several picks in which this has come up, but the last one I have seen, and the reason why I am nghề viết văn this is the question: ¿Have bạn completely changed your attitude towards a character after reading/watching their past stories? (or something along those lines)