Harry Potter Would bạn Rather.....?

PEZ-sweets-rule posted on Apr 16, 2009 at 09:18AM
In this game you give people two choices, the more insane the better! and they have to choose one, and then create a new question for the next person. All quetions begin with WUR, whch stands for would you rather. Simples!

So, to start off,

WUR: Kiss Professor Snape OR Live with Lord Voldermort?

Harry Potter 1091 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 1091

hơn một năm qua PEZ-sweets-rule said…
smile
Slyhtherin Common Room Deffo. i would love to see the look on their faces =P Plus if you did that in Privet Drive you would probly be locked up = P

WUR:Be part of the Golden Trio and be followed around by press and admiarers and never have a moment on your own your every move noted and put into the paper including many interviews with Rita Skeeter or Live off of Unicorn Blood for the rest of your life =P
hơn một năm qua loulouppg said…
smile
Be part of the Golden Trio. You could properly get away with stepping on Skeeter in her bug form.

WUR: Dress like Sibyll Trelawney and dance like a chicken infront of Umbridge singing all the time "Umbridge is a toad" over and over OR Insult a hippogriff behind bars, saying it was from Crab then trick said person into the hippogriff's cage.
hơn một năm qua linhousepotter said…
big smile
Insult a hippogriff behind bars, saying it was from Crabbe then trick said person into the hipogriffs's cage. (So much FUN!)LOL

WUR: Wear Ron's Yule Ball dress robes to your wedding day or go to the Yule Ball with Lavender Brown?
Wear Ron's Dress robes to my wedding (i would love to see the mother-in-laws face. LOL)

WUR: Kiss a basilisk or Eat the food at Nearly Headless nick's deathday party.
smile
Kiss a Basilisk (pucker up slimy = ])

WUR: Be a head on the back of someone (like voldy in PS) or have a head on the back of you (like prof. Quirrel in PS)
hơn một năm qua BellaCullen96 said…
Have a head on the back on mine cuz at least I can still have control of my body.

WUR: Have the Cloak of Invisibility, the Resurrection Stone, or the Elder Wand?

(I finally got a copy of DH to read!)
smile
Invisibility Cloak! :)

WUR: Duel Voldemort or duel Dumbledore?
smile
Duel Dumbledore (I will still have my life by the end of it)

WUR; Pet Fluffy or Sit through History of Magic for a 1 year with no breaks.
hơn một năm qua JONASlover89-92 said…
cloudy
pet fluffy.

WUR: have a makeout session with snape or have children with lupin???
hơn một năm qua AbigailP said…
Eeek!
For both!
I guess I'd have to peck Snape on the cheek,
vomit in the bathroom, and go brush my teeth like
seventy-hundred times!

WUR: Have an Invisibility Cloak, or a Firebolt?
big smile
Invisibility cloak (all the misscheif i can achive)

WUR; Eat one of Hagrid's rock cakes or drink basilisk vemon
hơn một năm qua becca85 said…
Hagrid's cakes

WUR: Spend one week in the Malfoys' cellar with Voldemort prowling around above or spend a week in Azkaban sharing a cell with the Lestranges and Carrows?
last edited hơn một năm qua
smile
Spend a week in Azkaban sharing a cell with the Lestranges and Carrows

WUR: Be part of Dumbledore's Army or be part of the Order of the Phoenix?
smile
Dumbledore's Army just to annoy umbridge

WUR: Tickle Fluffy or Face a nesting Dragon armed only with a quill
hơn một năm qua SimplyLaurel said…
Tickle Fluffy.

WUR: Be force fed one of Neville's failed potions or be force fed Voldemort's toenail clippings?
Tickle Fluffy (while wearing the Invisibility Cloak and getting away as fast as possible, probably on my Firebolt)

WUR: Take Care of Magical Creatures with Hagrid as the teacher or History of Magic?
hơn một năm qua SimplyLaurel said…
Care of Magical Creatures. hagrid would take care of me.

WUR: Be force fed one of Neville's failed potions or be force fed Voldemort's toenail clippings?
Voldemort's toenails (then run to the bathroom to be sick) its safer

WUR; Be parters with Neville for potions or Be parters Seamus Finnigan in charms with his wand that keeps setting things aflame
Be partners with Seamus.
He doesn't always set things aflame...
And I'd rather get burnt than poisoned, thank you very much!

WUR: French kiss Voldemort or a basilisk?
big smile
A basilisk (whilst wearing sunglasses and having a pheonix nearby)

WUR: Face a boggart without a wand or be locked in a room with lockhart
smile
Locked in a room with Lockheart =P

WUR:Have made up Harry Potter and write the books yourself OR for the whole magical world to be real and for you to have a place at Hogwarts BUT you have to be in Slytherin = P
smile
The whole magical world to be real and for you to have a place at Hogwarts BUT you have to be in Slytherin. :)

WUR: Tell Voldemort or Lockhart that he's a fictional character and not real.
Well, since Lockhart already lost his memory and has no idea about magic, I would tell Voldemort that he's a fictional character and not real. :P

WUR: Be possessed by Voldemort OR be able to be yourself but you still get excruciating pain in your head and see into Voldemort's mind occasionally like Harry
hơn một năm qua musiclvr said…
smile
Live With Lord Voldemort! I've always had a a crush on him!
be able to be yourself but you still get excruciating pain in your head and see into Voldemort's mind occasionally like Harry. (I would keep singing annoying songs so anytime he read my mind, he would get annoyed. hehehe)

WUR; Lock Harry and Malfoy in the room of requirement, or Capture Wormtail and stick him in a room with crookshanks.
Lock Harry and Draco in the Room of Requirement!
Maybe they'd actually get along for once!

WUR: Be in Slytherin or get kicked out of Hogwarts.
smile
Be in Slytherin ( I can be a good Slytherin student. Snape was in Slytherin and he was not that bad, lol)

WUR: Take Veritaserum and confess all your secrets to Lucius Malfoy or take Polyjuice potion with the "essence" of Peter Pettigrew?
hơn một năm qua Lex_the_nerd said…
Ugg, Take Veritaserum and confess all my secrets to Lucius Malfoy(because I don't have anything that bad to tell)

WUR: Try to kill voldemort with your bare hands or be forced to kill serius?
smile
Kill Voldemort with my bare feat as that is funny. =)

WUR: Stick a fake pig tail on Dudley while he is sleeping or freak him out by saying "Spells" Like Abracabra
(uh, it says hands, not feet)

Fake pig tail

WUR: Be trapped in a room with Voldemort but have Harry's wand OR be trapped in a cage wandless with a lion?
smile
Wandless with a lion as there is a slight chance i would live but if it was with voldermort wand or no wand as soon as he got bored you are sooooo dead. lol. ;P

WUR: Run through Hogsmead during a school visit naked not using any method of concealing yourself singing God rest ye merry Hippogriffs at the top of your voice or Go up to voldermort and start singing "U.G.L.Y. you aint go no aliby you ugly yeah yeah you ugly!!!" but you cant run away after you have to stay and do a silly dance after and you left your wand at home lol ;P
Sing "U-G-L-Y You ain't got no alibi! You ugly, yeah, yeah, you ugly!" to Voldemort just to see the look on his face, and he might be so surprised he forgets about killing me.

WUR: Puke slugs like Ron OR date Malfoy (and no, you can't change the way he acts if you were thinking about giving him a certain potion or something)
smile
Date Malfoy for a week = ]

WUR: Set Florish and Blotts on fire then run around Diagon alley naked shouting "Im a baaaaaaaad chicken" (no methods of concealment) or sleep with every death eater one after the other every night for a year?
What's with you and running around places naked? lol

I guess Set Florish and Blotts on fire (who needs stupid books when you've got Hermione?) then run around Diagon Alley naked shouting "I'm a baaaaaaaad chicken!" (Obliviate!)

WUR: Go to the Yule Ball with Cedric Diggory OR Drink a tablespoon of Felix Felicis, but AFTER Cedric dies?
smile
I don't know tbh but everything just seems funnier if it involves nakedness lol = P

I would drink a table spoon of Felix Felicis after Cedric Dies xD

WUR: Jump of the astronomy tower with out a wand or any means of softnng your fall or drink your weight in polyjuice potion with essence of Pettigrew
Pettigrew Polyjuice Potion because there might be a spell or potion to wipe out my tastebuds temporarily, and if not, imagine what I could do in his body! (refer to 123 Ways to Annoy Voldemort article: link) lol

WUR: Suffer from the Cruciatus Curse every couple of hours OR Be Voldemort's slave?
... What's the difference, do one thing wrong for Voldy and you get the Cruciatus Curse or Death. The Cruciatus curse every couple of hours is more preferable. It's the lesser of two evils.

WUR; Face an angry Snape or have potions ever hour of everyday with Neville Longbottom for the rest of your life.
smile
Have Potions every hour of everyday with Neville for the rest of my life! :)

WUR: Get bitten by a Basilisk (and there are no phoenixes around to heal you with their tears) OR be eaten by Aragog in the Forbidden Forest?
hơn một năm qua Kevser_19 said…
of course be eaten by aragog in de fobidden forest:D

WUR:Watch Ron and Hermonie's wedding anniversary or Harry and Ginny's??
Huh, they're both great couples! I guess Harry and Ginny's just because he's the main character and Ginny's loved him since she first saw him.

WUR: Live with a blind-folded Basilisk OR Live with a Dementor, but you know how to produce a Patronus?
Live with a Dementor( I have many happy memories so I think I'll be able to produce a Patronus.)

WUR: Tell Voldemort you love him or kiss Goyle?
Tell Voldemort you love him... and then laugh at the look on his
face. When he get's mad, I'll start crying that he never cared for me.
Oh, and I'd most definitely apparate the hell outta there!

WUR: Go back in time and meet the Maruaders, or hang out with Fred and
George (or Gred and Forge as they call themselves)?
Hard choice.
Hang out with fred and george.

WUR: Kiss a blast-end-screwit or sleep with voldemort?
smile
Sleep With Voldermort (might cheer him up a bit xD) lol

WUR: Bring back Tonks or Fread from the dead?
smile
Fred! I liked the twins as twins.

WUR: Be locked in a room with petrified people with no source of entertainment or escape OR Pet a werewolf during a full moon in the forbidden forest.
smile
Be locked in a room with petrified people with no source of entertainment.

WUR: Have a conversation with McLaggen about his most spectacular Quidditch moves or have a conversation with Percy about the Ministry of Magic?
Have a conversation with Percy about the Ministry of Magic (think of all the insults I could think up in my head!)

WUR: Eat Nagini OR Beat up Krum?
Can I do both? I like snake. Snake taste good. But I would luuuvv to beat the snot out of crum. If I have to pick one, beat up crum.

WUR: Fight dumbledore or voldemort?
smile
Fight Dumbedore. (He wouldn't kill me!)

WUR: Be a Squib or a Muggle?
hơn một năm qua xXSweeneyXx said…
A squib, but it would be pretty upsetting.

WUR: have detention with Filch or Barty Crouch as Mad-eye?