Harry Potter vs Chạng vạng 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter vs Chạng vạng 54807 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 43101-43150 of 54807

hơn một năm qua MrsPadfoot said…
Bye, guys. I'm off to school. :/ though I would much rather talk to you guys instead of take tests.
hơn một năm qua lucius_malloy said…
heart
I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH ALL CAPS♥
bye :) lol try what I did: I took an empty paper into an exam, showed all the teachers it was empty and then I could write later :)
heart
link

hehe *blush*
hehee I'm writing another smutfic :D cos apparently the first one wasn't dirty enough for Gemmy :D this one is inhibition-out-of-the-window-(to-the-best-­of-­my-­abi­lit­ies­) ;)
hơn một năm qua Italktosnakes said…
big smile
hi :) x
Malloy, I have extra revision seshes :) x
HAIII I AM NO LONGER ALONE :D
buuut okay :D that explains it :D
laugh
fine. I'm alone again.
-sniff-
hơn một năm qua CheekyCheese said…
You are not alone!

I am back from my 1st dancing exam of the day! It was so freaking freaky!
YAYYY!
whyy? what happened? were you awesome?
smile
It was so scary! I think I was quite good but not good enough :P

The other girl doing it with me went wrong and I couldn't help smiling even though I like her.
We both went a little bit wrong right at the end :\

The examiner was nice though. When I was facing the wrong way she hinted me to face the other way :P
cool :) was it ballet or tap?
Ballet

I have my tap one at 5:55. But I have to be there 40 mins early if she's running early and to get ready. So I have to be off in about half an hour :P
okay :D I'll cross my fingers :)
wink
Thanks ;)
no prob ;)

goshh I hope what I'm writing now is dirty enough for Gemmy :D and her *cough*high*coughcough* standards :D
last edited hơn một năm qua
XD I wanna see it too :P
as soon as it's done :D
but here's a teaser
“Yeah? Well, you're the most stubborn, stuck-up git I've ever had the misfortune of knowing!” Her accusation rang out through the Heads' Common Room and faded into silence; the only sound in the air thick with tension was the heavy breathing of both of them. His expression darkened for a moment, before his face spread into a grin.
“And you love me for it, Lils. Come on, I hate it when we fight.”
“So do I, James, but you're so... infuriating sometimes! Merlin.”
Infuriating? Like how?”
“Like
now! I miss our sixth-year arguments. I miss being able to yell whatever insults I want at you, knowing you won't take them to heart, because you're returning the favour twice over. I miss the more aggressive side of you, Merlin forbid. I miss the feeling I got when I won; now it's not possible to win because you always stop before we even get to the good part, leaving me all worked up and frustrated over nothing!” Her chest was heaving, her breath sounding more and more like panting, and James felt himself getting more and more turned on, much as he tried to push away the feeling and concentrate on his infuriated girlfriend. As if that'd work – he was a teenage boy, after all. And so the next thing to come out of his mouth was neither the contrite apology or the enraged remark that Lily was debating between expecting. Instead, what he said was “All worked up over nothing? Really? Cause you know, I can think of ways to put that to good use.” His statement may or may not have been punctuated with a wink, but it came and went so fast Lily wasn't quite sure whether it was real or a product of her imagination. “You're an idiot”, she managed to get out before flying at him, a tangle of arms and legs and lips. “Don't you know it,” he replied against her mouth.
that's the beginning ;D
the random squares are quotation marks, by the way... fanpop has something against them :O
I would just like to point out that Vamp made me lose the Game.
DAMN YOUUUUUUUUU!!!

I'm making Quiffs, which now officially my new glee fanon ship
I LOOOOVVVVEEE Riker Lynch <333 x
DAMN YOUUUUUUUUU!!!

I'm making Quiffs, which now officially my new glee fanon ship
I LOOOOVVVVEEE Riker Lynch <333 x
you're making whaaat?
A Quiff graphic
Quinn+Jeff=Quiff
<3 x
ah okay :D I'm trying to finish my decidedly more dirty smut!fic :D because apparently the first one wasn't dirty enough for Gemmy ;) I hope this one qualifies
DONE :D nearly 2k words :O
I posted it in an article on the Biggerstaff spot but it's not there :O
hơn một năm qua 1-2vampire said…
Hai guys :)
hai vamp :)
hơn một năm qua harrypotterbest said…
HOLA peoplez :D
HOLA best :D

I fixeded it! link you go, a decidely more dirty smut!fic, featuring makeup!sex, the best kind... or so I've, uh, heard, that is ;)
alsoo, link is possibly the weirdest FF I've ever read :O it's kinda awesome though
Read your fic, Malloy xP Nice job, I think Gemmy will be pleased xD

AAAAAND I finished City of Glass :D Now onto Fallen Angels :P
hơn một năm qua MissKnowItAll said…
Hello! I missed you guys today, for some reason...

Who wants to hear about the shitstorm going on at school?
^Sure (:

But guys guess what - Fanpop is Kateless again :L
hơn một năm qua 1-2vampire said…
That IS a weird yet awesome fanfic, malloy xD
why thank you Best ;)

also -- you have CoFA? JEALOUSSS D: it hasn't even come out here yet

Miss -- pray tell :)
@best: oh noes! :(

So, basically, one of my *friends* at school says she is self-harming. The rest of my group have looked at the evidence etc, and we have decided we don't quite believe her. My own opinion is complicated on the matter is complex. So we told her 'We don't believe you're cutting, but there is obviously an issue here, and we will support you coping with that.'

Then she fell out with us, and has piled more lies upon the first few, and now she's told the entire year everything. :|

Me no gusta. It's none of their business, she's in the wrong, and I'm offended that she lied to us in the first place.
Plus, she's kind of mocking and exploiting an issue that I know some of you guys (ie: Some of my best friends) have had to deal with. That's why I'm annoyed at her.
that's horrible, Miss :( why would she say that?
also, have you talked to a teacher about it? a counsellor, someone? sounds like her biggest issue is attentionwhorism... I could be wrong though, I obviously don't know her. what do you think?
Self harm isn't something you should joke or lie about... It's really very serious :\
She lies a lot. Every story she tells is about 10% true. It's like she's histrionic or something!

She says she's going to get us all in trouble. :/ She can try. I'd like to speak to a teacher about it, though.

I'm really offended that she'd lie/make a mockery of self-harm
you should probably talk to someone before she tries to get you in trouble :S is there anyone who could get through to her? any friend who might be a little bit closer to her than the rest of you?
There is one...but he's on her side. As is the entirity of the year, apparantly. *le sigh* We'll just power on through.
that's inconvenient :/ so he's closest to her yet can't see she's lying?
Yep. :p Sucks, don't it?
meh
yeah... makes you wonder how well you really know anyone, and how much it's possible to hide from people.
Indeed. I'm just annoyed that she changes her story so readily. >:(

Ah well. How're you?
me? tired, now that you ask... le sigh, stupid alarm clock going off in 6 1/2 hours D: ah well
maybeee I should head to bed... night<3 I hope you work it out with your friend :)
zzz
Thanks. I'm off to bed now, too, as a matter of fact. Night all.