Harry Potter vs Chạng vạng 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000
save

Harry Potter vs Chạng vạng 54807 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 40051-40100 of 54807

hơn một năm qua lucius_malloy said…
haha ikr? you should have seen my dad's face when I told him ;D
hơn một năm qua Italktosnakes said…
Okay, how does this sound :) x

In a small forest, just on the outskirts of Scotland, a small doe began to eat some of the near-by bushes. She was joined by a strong young stag, who gave the doe some of his left over clover leaves.

Suddenly, there was a rustle behind the near-by trees. The stag covered the doe, trying to protect her.

*AVADA KEDAVRA*

The stag fell down with a thump, all his life jumping out of him. The doe quickly hid behind a small tree, scared for her life.

“What in Merlin’s name was that for?” Draco roared “You’ve killed enough already. I was supposed to kill Dumbledore. The Dark Lord trusted…” Before Draco even had time to finish his sentence, Snape pushed him hard against the willow tree. Draco tried to get out his wand, but Snape was far too quick for that. Without a word, and little force, Draco’s wand was conjured into Snape’s hand.

“DON’T. YOU. DARE. MALFOY!” Snape had had enough. He had only tried to do what was best for everyone. And now, he was alone.

He glanced over to the small doe, walked over and stroked her gently. At first, it was scared, but soon, she was, in Snape’s mind, smiling.

“What ARE you doing?” Draco whispered, not wanting to anger Severus anymore. “What’s wrong?”

Snape contemplated what to say. He didn’t want to be alone anymore. He needed to tell someone.

“Please, Draco, sit down.” Snape waved his wand, and a small chair and table set appeared. “…I have a lot to tell you.”

He told him everything. Harry’s destiny. Voldemort’s destiny. How they were-in reality-exactly the same thing. Draco was shocked, but he kept quiet the entire time.

After Snape said everything that needed to be said, he stood up. Draco joined him, still too afraid to speak.

“Well, Draco. I believe that is all. You must be on your way-back home” Snape began to walk off.

“W…what? You can’t just…I…” Draco stammered “I don’t like…please…obliviate. Please.” This was too much for Draco to understand, he NEEDED to have all of this taken off him.

Snape realised Draco had began to shake. He was scared-anyone could have seen it. Snape suddenly realised what he had done. He should have known that a 17 year old boy would not be able to handle all of this- he could barely handle it himself. He wished he could have someone to talk to, but this was not right- not now. He was just glad he had the chance to get everything off his chest.

“It’s okay Draco, I’ll fix everything, I’ll get you home. Can you apparate?” Draco shook his head quickly. “Okay…you can borrow my broom. Will you be able to get back yourself?” Draco stood up, and took hold of the broom. “Great. Okay, are you ready? You wont be able to remember any of this, are you sure, this is what you want? Okay…”

*OBLIVIATE*

Draco felt a shining silver light, cover him. A calm, ethereal haze swept over his eyes. As his memories were slowly escaping his mind, he felt lighter, like a giant weight had been lifted off his shoulders. He wanted to stay in this calm state forever, but it was not long before he started returning to the real world. As the light flew further away from Draco, so did his memories. Before he knew it, he was in a mysterious forest that he had never seen before. Severus Snape seemed to be standing right next to him.

“Snape…what…Dumbledore?” Draco mumbled

“It’s okay Draco. We did it. We killed Dumbledore. And now you need to go back home to celebrate. I’ll see you soon”

Still confused, Draco mounted the broom and quickly took off, wanting to leave the odd scene.

Snape, meanwhile, walked back over to the doe. He gently gave her some of the clover leaves scattered on the floor. And then, something very strange happened. For the first time since that dreaded October night- Severus Snape smiled.

“It’s okay Lily. I promise you Lils, he’ll be okay” A small tear fell down his pale cheek “I promise you, Harry James Potter will live.”

Yeah it sucks, but is it slightly or majorly suck? x
only very slight suck :D as in, grammar fail suck ;) but those are easily fixed
hơn một năm qua girlofaction95 said…
sick
55.the characters actually convey emotions, bella looks like shes in pain throughout, hp emotions are real
^^Grammar fail? Where?

I can't look properly at my own work :L z
for example this sentence: Draco felt a shining silver light, cover him. see it? ;) also a few apostrophes, but you can write them off as typos ;D
last edited hơn một năm qua
okay well I'm probably going to go to bed soon :) night guys<3
hơn một năm qua AllyAM said…
Hiiiiiiiiiiii y'sll =]
hơn một năm qua MissKnowItAll said…
Hi. :)
hơn một năm qua ThePotatoQueen said…
smile
Hola Amigos :D
big smile
Baha xD my friend and I were having the most messes up Harry Potter conversation in my notebook during bio today
Do tell. :)
hơn một năm qua GemonkDruid said…
Hiiiiiii
Hey!
blush
lol pretty much it was about character's/actor's from HP we'd want to...do stuff with
and it ended with me saying how she wants Snape's basilisk in her Chamber of Secrets >.>
laugh
LMAO ALLY :L
LOL :D
Yay mufti day today :D
whats 'mufti'? O.o *feels dumb*
It's when we get a free dress day instead of wearing the shitty uniforms our school has.
Sounds fun GD :D
I like my school uniform. :)
Oh! Fun time! :D
NUUUU NOT FUN TIME

MIKEY TIME :DDDDD
lol
My boyfriend asked what U was laughing about when I came out of bio, I l=told him about mine and my friend's convo, just that it was hilariously messed up. He asked if he could see it, and I was all "LOL no."
hơn một năm qua harrypotterbest said…
Hi guys (:
I survived school! XP
Sweet deal! :D
Hey Best :D
i have a Popsicle!
hơn một năm qua jodarchy said…
big smile
i just posted a brand new first official dh part 2 poster from the movies official twitter, the pic is awesome
AH! Sweetness!!!
Grawr, going back to bed nao.

Nightness!
Night! :)
Anyone else wanna go play more T or D at the Biggerstaffs forum?
hơn một năm qua jodarchy said…
night GD
I will Ally :)
Just give me a link
link
heeeeeeeeerrrrrreeeeeeeeeee =]
Night guys, i gtg
hơn một năm qua 1-2vampire said…
my school uniform can make anyone look fat, curve-less and flat chested. So all the girls hate them xD
I prefer non uniform days xD
It's impossible to make me look flat chested (not bragging, it's literally a pain), so I'd just look fat xP
smile
Ohai :)
Before I forget, I've changed my tumblr url
it's now thegirlwhowontgrowup.tumblr.com <3 x
I don't have a Tumblr :/
big smile
EEEEEEEEEEPPPP!!!!

I LOVE THIS GLEE EPISODE >.< xx
It's was the first one where I REALLY wanted Klaine to be together :L x
last edited hơn một năm qua
I LOVE KLAINE

Chris Hummel can offically say he's kissed Harry Potter!
LUCKY DUCKER
Ewwwwwwww
hơn một năm qua 1-2vampire said…
hai guys xD
my homework sucks...
hơn một năm qua alexthedog said…
My mom might block Fanpop! This is like the 3rd parental problem I've had!
hahaahaha
hơn một năm qua harrypotterbest said…
There's going to be a movie? :O
hơn một năm qua alexthedog said…
It's fake, Best
laugh
I applaud you, Best ^_^