Harry Potter vs Chạng vạng 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter vs Chạng vạng 54807 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3401-3450 of 54807

hơn một năm qua lucius_malloy said…
EXACTLY! and I have to clean the kitchens with them, sleep in the same room with them, listen to them going "OMG! '93! OMG!" and so on. FOR AN ENTIRE FUCKING WEEK.
hơn một năm qua souflizzle317 said…
jeeez I go to sleep for what, 9 hours and you add 3 pages!! I love all the pictures though, they're pretty great :) I love the "this can't end well" one and even though I've seen it before, I can never get over the awesomeness of "aslan, my dear friend...do you ever think we're missing out on something?" "fuck no gandalf" :) pretty freaking awesome in my opinion haha

@lucius: '93....? was that the year the guy was born or something? and okay, you said these girls are like 14? I'm 14, and I've had one boyfriend. The most boyfriends any of my other friends who are 14 have had is 3 (and she's still with her 3rd). so eight boyfriends when you're 14 = SLUT!!!! so yeah :)

reason something: HP fans obsess over their characters' personalities. Twilight fans obsess over their characters' appearances. which seems less shallow and more rewarding in the long run? yeah, that's what i thought.
hơn một năm qua Accio_Pandorica said…
smile
Id put the reasons in order of :
He's funny
He's fit
His age
He's a lifeguard (cause I live in the middle of England, so the chances of me drowning are minimal tbqh, and I tend not to go to the communal swimming centres)
hơn một năm qua mooimafish17 said…
i like funny in a guy, but the rest are kinda...............
....sad
yeah, souflizzle, we talk like that here in Santa Claus Land :D and yeah, I would say slut.
accio, I agree with you :) and you, moo :P

and guess what they're doing now? planning a little moonlit swim. ugh.
smile
Wait, fit as in 'goes to the gym' or fit as in 'Ooft he's well fit...' x
But tbh, if a guy want fit, I'd still go out with him, but it would be nice if he was fit not gonna liee x
fit as in hot as in... you get the point.

and really, they say they're not shallow. sheesh.

EDIT: O_o the computer didn't die when I posted!
last edited hơn một năm qua
smile
yeah, I want sure. Most times I say someone's fit, people on the interwebz are like 'well they go to they gym all the time'. ¬.¬
Its worse when I say 'He's a right choccy bee'. Everyone's like 'Whatt' and think I'm crazyy. Funny though...x
choccy bee?
(in london that means black lol)

(or good in bed......)

yeah - Londoners are weird - so what :D :D
smile
Naa. Choccy bee means fit in West Midlands.

Fitty=Fitty Mcvitie
Mcvitie=Chocolate Biscuit
Chocolate Biscuit=Choccy Bee :) x

We say that or 'He couldn't be fitter if James Corden, Matt Smith, Prince Harry, Rupert Grint and Russell Howard were his Dads.'
^^That one makes me LOL x
that is funny

for those of you who do not no the awesome power of Russell Howard - YoutTube it!!!
 that is funny for those of bạn who do not no the awesome power of Russell Howard - YoutTube it!!!
heart
OMFG, I actually adore him :) x Literally the definition of gorgeous.
Then there's Prince Harry:
Not only is he absolutely gorgeous, he can make you a REAL LIFE princess...^^ x
I dont think there's a single girl in England who doesn't want one of those two guys...x
 OMFG, I actually adore him :) x Literally the definition of gorgeous. Then there's Prince Harry: Not
......me.............
hơn một năm qua LoveforSeverus said…
Oh my gosh you guys! I got a medal on this spot a few days ago and just right now i got my medal for the Severus Snape fanclub!!!!
hơn một năm qua GemonkDruid said…
^Congratz!

On the topic of hot guys, well, I have a few I like, but you'll probably won't like 'em back. Except for James Marsters, but everyone likes him.
Oh, we're talking about hot guys?
Well I love Patrick Stump of Fall Out Boy
 Oh, we're talking about hot guys? Well I tình yêu Patrick Stump of Fall Out Boy
hơn một năm qua venvargie said…
I am a happy clam.
I got to kill Edward fucking Cullen in a roleplay today.
C:
Person was totally cool with it even though she was a Twilight fan.
XD
On the subject of hot guys, does anyone else think that Channing Tatum (She's The Man, Dear John) is too hot to be *30* and married??? (picture below)

And has anyone read The Boy in the Striped Pajamas? I literally just finished reading it and I couldn't stop bawling :( And it's really hard for a book to make me cry, there are only three that have (this one, My Sister's Keeper, and Marley & Me)...it's just so sad, especially since the Holocaust actually happened and it's not just some work of fiction :( If anyone's seen the movie too, is it as sad as the book? I need to see it...
 On the subject of hot guys, does anyone else think that Channing Tatum (She's The Man, Dear John) is
He's *30*?!?!?!?!? woah!
i have BitSP but im kinda scared to read it (dont like things that make me cry)

on the subject of hot boys, i have fallen for a vampire - he is NOT a cullen, nor does he sparkle in sunlight.

he drinks blood and broods and is soooo fit!!

i have BitSP but im kinda scared to read it (dont like things that make me cry) on the subject of
or, my fave pic of him (still in character as a vamp):

or, my fave pic of him (still in character as a vamp):
Hello, my ghost has come back to rant at you. Seriously. I just died from lack of sleep -.-
and hot guys? well... logan lerman.
 Hello, my ghost has come back to rant at you. Seriously. I just died from lack of sleep -.- and hot
big smile
Hehe, if we're talking about hot guys..
Axel~
He's hot.
Literally.
/shot
xD
I couldn't resist, sorry!
 Hehe, if we're talking about hot guys.. Axel~ He's hot. Literally. /shot xD I couldn't resist,
I... see.
Haha, do you?
hơn một năm qua GemonkDruid said…
Hot guys... let's see...

SPIKE!!!

Hot guys... let's see... SPIKE!!!
@LoveforSeverus, yes!!! It's crazy, he's 30 (look it up on imdb.com if you want) and he got married last year...

EDIT: okay, so I'm too lazy to find a picture right now but has anyone seen Prince Caspian? Ben Barnes (he plays Caspian haha) is pretty damn good looking in my opinion and he has a sexy accent in the movie, although I don't know what his normal voice sounds like :(
I agree, souflizzle :D
smile
in wildes picture of Dorian Gray - he is sexy :D
^ I didn't even realize they made a movie of that until I looked up Ben Barnes but I really want to see it now because I'm kind of obsessed with Oscar Wilde :)
smile
I no - I love mr Wilde

have you seen the film Wilde where is played by a hero of mine, the great Stephen Fry
smile
Ooh! I thought of someone fit...:) x
Person what plays Teddy Lupin.
Not quite fit, but sorta cute ^_^ x
 Ooh! I thought of someone fit...:) x Person what plays Teddy Lupin. Not quite fit, but sorta cute ^_^
^ now that's true :D
^He looks like a baby!
But you guys have awesome tastes in men :D
I think Ryan Ross is amazing! Go Panic! At The Disco!!!!!
 ^He looks like a baby! But bạn guys have awesome tastes in men :D I think Ryan Ross is amazing! Go Pa
big smile
awwww the guy who plays Teddy looks so young!
He's 20 >.< x
big smile
Like a true Bajan (which I wish I was but am not) would say, true dat. And by the way, why is it am not? Why couldn't it be amn't?
^What?
Bajan = Barbadian = Person from Barbados. And you know how if you say, for example, "I'm awesome, aren't I?" It's always either aren't I or am I not. So my point was, why not amn't I?
*brain explosion* ... too complicated. Just because it's noon o'clock doesn't mean I can think yet. I just got up an hour ago!
hahaha I've been up for absolute ages :D it's, like, eight pm here.
smile
It's 6:10 pm here (I know I wasnt involved in the conversation but what the heyy) >.< x
I never wake up before 11.
It's 1:22 :)
smile
Luckyy thing. I have to wake up to seven for school. And then on Saturday's I wake up at Ten so I can meet my boyfriend in Birmingham (cant really complain about that though lolz)
@LoveforSeverus, I never wake up before 10 or 11 either it's okay :) It's 2:06 in the afternoon where I am...

@mooimafish17, the movie called Wilde (such a creative title for a movie about Oscar Wilde haha)? Yeah, I've seen it and it was good :) I also did a huge report on him in school and that's when my obsession with him started

@Accio, you don't have to wake up till seven???? Lucky...I have to wake up at 6:30 to leave at 7:30 for school (Yes, I need an hour to shower and dress and eat haha)
I have to get up at 6 to go to school! But this year they're making High School start 15 minutes late for the buses.
smile
My bus arrives at 8:00 so I have 1 whole hour to get ready. And then there's 6 painstaking hours of school before I get home. GO on Facebook/Fanpop, go to bed and repeat the day all over again. How fun :L x
hahahaha I've been on summer holidays for a month now :D by the way, it's 20 to 10 here now :D

and also, about those girls I've been ranting about... today,I found out that one of them is really a bitch of the first order, and the other one is just trying to stay in her good books because they're going to mexico for three weeks this month.
Okay, I know this is kinda odd, but I need your opinion for this HP party.

Basics, I've decided that I'm going to be a wizard dressed as a muggle. So I'll wear really mismatched and non-fitting clothes. I thought this was good, cause I'll look individual and that. What do you think? x