Harry Potter vs Chạng vạng 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter vs Chạng vạng 54807 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3301-3350 of 54807

hơn một năm qua mooimafish17 said…
^^ sorry love :)

can we be fwends again :D
hơn một năm qua LoveforSeverus said…
big smile
Of course moomoo.
Well, as long as i can call you moomoo.
hơn một năm qua hogwarts62442 said…
So have any of you guys played the Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 yet? Because I got it and it's awesome except I can't get through the level called The Whomping Willow.
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua potterrox said…
@hogwarts- No, I'm not really into video games.

@souflizzle- Yeah, my vision sucks too. I wear contacts, but they have this inconvienient habbit of jumping out of my eye.

and that bag was damn awesome!!!! (exclamation mark rape) It was just that cool :)
I just toook a sorting hat quiz. It turns out that I'm a ravenclaw. Cool!

@moomoo- At least I think it was moo, what site did you take that quiz on? We didn't take the same one and I want to see my scores
I got Slytherin for that quiz then Gryffindor then Ravenclaw then Hufflepuff but it's been forever since I took that quiz
I just took a different one, with scores this time.

Ravenclaw-83
Gryffindor-80
Hufflepuff-75
Slytherin-57

Pretty cool, no?
Heres the link
link
Warning, it's pretty long
hơn một năm qua GemonkDruid said…
Oh, I took that ages ago. Result- Ravenclaw, bordering on Hufflepuff.
hơn một năm qua emlincr said…
@soulfizzle my vision sucks too! Haha my vision's like 20/200. But I wear contacts cause glasses get in the way when I play sports and I can't wear them underneath my snowboarding goggles :p

And I took the quiz and I got Ravenclaw, bordering on Gryffindor

Dude, my results are messed up!!!
Gryffindor-69
Ravenclaw-73
Hufflepuff-61
Slytherin-69
hơn một năm qua FredWRules said…
smile
I got Gryffindor bordering on Ravenclaw... they were both 12. Does that mean I'm a GryffinClaw? Coz that'd be pretty cool.
@LoveforSev, you'd by a SlytherFin... or a SlytherDor... heehe
But my highest was Ravenclaw! I'll take Slytherclaw! My braces are Slytherclaw colors!
hơn một năm qua hogwarts62442 said…
Mine were:
Hufflepuff-74
Slytherin-63
Gryffindor-49
Ravenclaw-39
hơn một năm qua venvargie said…
*hugs ven* don't do that shit again!! I'll send that pedo on you!!

DDDDDD:
smile
Haha, I just took that test and got the following:

Gryffindor-64
Ravenclaw-75
Hufflepuff-70
Slytherin-73

Haha, I got Ravenclaw, obviously.
I thought I'd be Hufflepuff for sure.
xD
Ah well, seems I almost got Slytherin too...
That's gotta say something...
And lol, LoveforSeverus, you got two 69 answers. xD /shot for being immature.
hơn một năm qua souflizzle317 said…
that thing is awesome!! I think I've taken it before actually but whatever. Ahem, my results *unfolds scroll and waits for trumpets to finish playing before reading*:

Ravenclaw-97
Hufflepuff-94
Gryffindor-89
Slytherin-30
Ravenpuff all the way!!! Smart and loyal :) I kinda love it tehe

What exactly do the numbers mean, other than showing the order of Houses you fit in?

EDIT: whoaa I just realized that in just 12 pages (when we're on page 145), i'll have been on this forum for 100 whole pages...yes, I remember what page I started on, don't judge me :P
ven, you noticed that before me and I'M the pervert here. How'd THAT happen!!!
ven, you noticed that before me and I'M the pervert here. How'd THAT happen!!!

I dunno.
xD
MAGIC!
/shot
big smile
I noticed it as soon as I saw it... but my mind goes to all the wrong places...

and LfS (I needed a shorter version of LoveforSev...), you're a slytherfinclaw!
hơn một năm qua lucius_malloy said…
Oh hallo peeps, I'm back again for a short time :) sadly, I can't take the test cos I'm on my iPod :s.
So anyway, a few things. Whoever it was that asked where I live, Finland. Land of Santa Claus and Nokia.
Whoever it was who said terrible vision (souflizzle?), how much? My glasses are -8. If I'm not wearing them, I have to hold a book 20cm (8 inches) away from my face or closer to actually see it...

What else... Well, yesterday we were at my mum's cousins 50th bday party, which ended around midnight with a rather enthusiastic game of mölkky (a bit like bowling. Google it.). Did I mention it was a surprise party? The birthday boy (man) was really surprised - he said 'Oh, hell' and started to run away but his kids dragged him back. He ended up having a pretty good time, though, considering he won the mölkky and all ;)

And also, our family must look pretty weird :) we're all sitting at a table at a cafe and staring at our phones/iPods :D
^^ we do that - my family all love each other but we dont really get on lol - gonna take that quiz now :D
Gryffindor - 82
Ravenclaw - 70
Hufflepuff - 70
Slytherin - 68
hơn một năm qua lucius_malloy said…
O_o I love Pori <3 they have a wlan network that reaches the entire city :)
I'm a Ravendorpuff! New house, patent pending :)

Okay, I'm leaving for camp today, and I'll be gone for 12 days. I probably won't be able to check this thing, so have fun without me. Oh, for the people that live in the US also, Happy forth of July!
12 days!!!! that's a really long time! Have fun at camp though :)

@lucius, holy crap and I thought *i* had terrible vision. -8????? that's crazy...my glasses/contacts are only -3 but that's like the worst of anyone I know....oh my god I'm still trying to get over this -8 thing. How close does someone have to be for their face to be clear to you (without your glasses on)?? About four or five feet away is my limit before they get blurry....
*has no idea what her glasses are* My mom is legally blind (almost. if her vision gets anyworse) in one eye... We have really bad astigmatism.

and Slytherdorclaw? Hell no, SLYTHERIN PRIDE BABY!
^^ WHOOO

^^ WHOOO
hơn một năm qua Accio_Pandorica said…
smile
OMG, I only went away for 1 day and you've added 4 pages :)
Went to a biology class at my school (not that anyone here cares)! :/ It was alright ,but the school has wi-fi in every room EXCEPT for the science block.And the only things I learned was that my Boyfriend is AMAZING at noughts and crosses and my teacher doesn't appreciate him sneaking in the class, when he's supposed to be in his A-Level Revision class...^^ x

And, even though this is an old question, my favourite characters are Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks ^^ x
 OMG, I only went away for 1 ngày and you've added 4 pages :) Went to a biology class at my school (not
^^ wow, i am impressed :D :D
 ^^ wow, i am impressed :D :D
Woop~ For all of you in the USA with me, Happy 4th~
Shame we're not setting off fireworks.
=/
^ Happy 4th to you too! Haha I know, I'm always in Maine for the 4th because we have a house on the coast here and we usually see this huge fireworks show that they put on by the river that leads around the dune right into the ocean (we're right on the river so we have a great view) but like 3 years ago, the town banned fireworks so we can't see them anymore or set off our own :(

EDIT: wait a sec, ven, I thought you were one of the people on here who live in England?
hơn một năm qua emlincr said…
Happy 4th! Haha wow I thought my vision was bad. My contacts are -3.75 but nowhere close to -8. Wonder what your world must look like without glasses.
EDIT: wait a sec, ven, I thought you were one of the people on here who live in England?

Haha, no that isn;t me.
I wish though.
smile
Reason number I forget^^;. That fact that Twilight and Twilight related demotivaters(sp?) are made to make fun of the series while Harry Potter and Harry Potter related ones are usually funny. (like the one I'm including)
 Reason number I forget^^;. That fact that Twilight and Twilight related demotivaters(sp?) are made to
good point. so the harry potter fans have ones like that (sorry, cbf pressing the shift key. i'm really lazy.) and the twilight fans have ones like this:
 good point. so the harry potter những người hâm mộ have ones like that (sorry, cbf pressing the shift key. i'm real
oh, and a completely off topic pic, and a facepalm picture coming your way!!!
 oh, and a completely off topic pic, and a facepalm picture coming your way!!!
ok, the first one didn't work... here it is anyways...
 ok, the first one didn't work... here it is anyways...
HEY HEY USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy 4th Of July everyone!!!!!
@FredWRules, that's not a facepalm picture, that's a freaking awesome picture! As soon as I figured out what the point of it was (and admittedly, it took about ten whole seconds haha), it made me laugh, a lot harder that it probably should've because I'm overtired haha :) But I think it's totally great that they made Taylor Lautner stand on a platform or whatever that thing is just to make him seem taller for the posters :)
:D haha, I just cracked up laughing when I saw it.
^I saw that on something and was like "dude... really?"
Then I was talking to my new friend that I made today and told her "i am overly obsessed with HP" and she said "i love HP but twilight is fake".... so i told her about that pic!
hơn một năm qua Guin90 said…
tongue
Haha talking of demotivators, I thought this fitted nicely...I have a friend who made a tonne of these for a uni assignment, this isn't one of his butI still laugh at it:D

Haha talking of demotivators, I thought this fitted nicely...I have a friend who made a tonne of thes
^win :)
 ^win :)
^ bahahaha not the most amusing/best of HP vs Twilight pictures but I still kinda love it :)
big smile
I like the look on Ron's face- very attractive.
hơn một năm qua GemonkDruid said…
Reason whatever: Frienship-love is better than OMG TRU WUV.
^^ if you click on it you can read it lol
big smile
lol!!!!! "F YOUR LIFE"
i love this pic
 i tình yêu this pic