Harry và Draco Lets Play A Game!

Liepe posted on May 13, 2011 at 08:22PM
Okay, I thought it would be fun to play a game. Sadly I do not know of any Drarry games. Do any of you guys do? No? Okay then.

Well, here is what I thought (Thoughts can be stupid, so please tell me if mine is, kay?) that we each say a sentence that has, lets say, about five words (Nothing more nothing less) and we take turns telling a story-type thing.

Here is an example:

Liepe: Harry and Draco were at

Someone: The beach and they started

Another person: Arguing about what movie they

You get the point, right? Of course you do. Still interested? Really? Okay, lets carry on.

Here are some rules ('Coz every game has got to have some rules :P):

1) You can only say five words, if you say more or less then your sentence does not count.

2) It doesn't have to be a completed sentence (My example wasn't) but there has to be a full stop somewhere, or at least in comma, if we carry on with this game. Please don't just carry on and on and on, someone has to put a full stop in their sentence eventually. (Does that make sense?)

3) Please spell as properly as you can. Just, none of this: It's ur b-day 2day. Please, it just gets annoying after a while.

4) When you want to ask a question, or just talk normallly and you're not putting the words in your sentence then please use brackets (), just so we know.

I guess that's all of the rules. I really hope we can play this :).

Okay, I thought it would be fun to play a game. Sadly I do not know of any Drarry games. Do any of yo
last edited on May 13, 2011 at 08:26PM

Harry và Draco 60 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...