Harper's Island Favourite Episode

MLipps posted on Mar 11, 2010 at 06:27PM
Which is your favourite Episode?

Mine is personally Gasp (Episode 12) because there was so much tension about who the killer could be.

Harper's Island 5 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua cassie_volk said…
Mine would have to be…Splash. Not because of Cal and Chloe though. To be honest that scene annoyed me the first time I watched it because all I could think was ‘Last Of The Mohicans rip-off’ the whole time and it pissed me off. No, I liked Nikki and Shane being brave and trying to kick Wakefield’s butt and being pulled around from place to place to find people and things and that SCREAM Abby lets out when Henry stops her from going after Wakefield? Fantastic.
hơn một năm qua energizerbunny said…
laugh
Bang because it was so funny
hơn một năm qua MLipps said…
I actually watched Last Of The Mohicans in Canadian History class yesterday and screamed out "Cal and Chloe" when I saw that scene. I can't watch Splash because of the sad deaths and I can't watch Sigh because I started crying every time I remember that it's the last episode. And yes, Bang was so hilarious. Especially the groomsmen.
hơn một năm qua HarperIslandFan said…
smile
I can't really choose a favorite episode. All of them have great parts in them in my opinion ;) But I did really like when things started to really get chaotic from about episode 8 on. They're all great though :)
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua katie11 said…
Episode 1