Halloween Yêu Thích Costumes?

harold posted on Oct 31, 2006 at 06:39PM
If you've ever dressed up in costume for Hallowe'en, what has been your favorite costume?

Halloween 6 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua greedo said…
Birthday suit :-P

Actually, one year I built this pretty sweet plate armor using sheet metal. Actually, it turned out more like scale mail, but it was cool nevertheless. One problem with it was that the edges were kinda sharp, so I had to be careful.

It ended up taking too long to put on and took up too much closet space so I trashed it :-(

hơn một năm qua cressida said…
My costumes aren't that original, between the Marilyn Monroe, Lucille Ball, and a Spelling Bee (dress up a bee and try to spell out all your conversations...not easy when you're partying) but my friends have had amusing ones. One dressed as a picnic: red and white checkered dress with kids' plastic foods pinned to it. Another was a sunburn so she wore red pants and long-sleeved shirt under a swimsuit.

Oh, and I once saw a Napolean Dynamite pulling a roller-blading Kip on his bike. I love it when people go out in duos.
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua caintil31 said…
My friend wore a clear trash bag and filled it with balloons and she was a bag of jellybeans.
hơn một năm qua maybeastarbucks said…
When I was younger I went as a baseball player and my sister went as an angel and we were intending to illustrate one of our favorite movies Angels in the Outfield...
hơn một năm qua ahastie7 said…
Those are great costumes everyone! I usually don't go as anything specific. I'll usually just throw together some random clothes and a wig or beard or something. One year I wore several pieces of various costumes I had lying aorund the house. I wound up going to a costume party as Hilary Clinton (mask) dressed as Robin Hood (hat) dressed as an M&M (costume).
hơn một năm qua Mistyflower said…
When I was nine i was a cowgirl. I don't know why, but I really liked that particular costume.