H2O Just Add Water this from wikipedia (Phoebe)

janny108 posted on May 08, 2009 at 07:20PM
Early May 2009, rumors were circulating claiming Tonkin was pregnant, on 2nd may 2009, she owned up to the rumors and admitted being 2 months pregnant. Johnathan M Shiff has claimed this recent news as 'disgraceful' as the 3rd series of h20 just add water was being filmed,as the pregnancy will interrupt filming. The father of the baby is still unknown after Tonkin wouldnt say during interviews.

[edit] TV/Film

Does someone not like Phoebe or something??

H2O Just Add Water 23 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua mileymomo said…
this cant be true!
hơn một năm qua mikethecat said…
i see, i don't know if the rumor are true. if so, she real pregant ? i don't know will find out later. like claire live in l.a. now delete. then episode list on wikipedia delete or not. now phoebe tonkin is pregancy or not. proof where !!! believe it or not !!!
show me proof !!! i read it on wikipedia also say that.
hơn một năm qua janny108 said…
Yeah totally Mikethe cat. I wonder why Phoebe has ppl saying these things? You don't read things about the other girs.. (It makes me kinda mad, I admire her, it makes no sense to me. Like Hello! there is birth control!)

She's worked real hard to get where she is I hope she didn't do something stupid to blow it
Wikipedia should be not be promoted as an encyclopedia online then if anyone can edit the contents. There is even a warning label on her page about unsourced data, and Imdb does not count.
yes, i know. also my favorite fan of phoebe/cleo.
if she serious pregancy. how will she be in season 4 because of pregancy for 9 months. and will she back in season 5 ?? is she in season 4 or not ??
As far as I know there is no S4
hơn một năm qua H2o_James said…
she not prego people
how do these things get started???
hơn một năm qua EmmaClaireFan said…
There's no season 4, or season 5. This Phoebe rumor might possibly be true, or it might not be.
I'm in a yahoogroup that has a moderator and she's going to check on this.
hơn một năm qua EmmaClaireFan said…
It has been removed from her Wikipedia page.
I see that, but the red warning flag is still there...?
I'm glad it's removed. :.)
smile
me too i am glad it has been removed.
I heard from the moderator of her yahoogroup and it's completely false. Also I found out that she had had a public profile on myspace or facebook and she made it private now.
Conclusion: don't trust blogs or myspace or facebook generally speaking. I'd rather get info from an official site myself
big smile
i totally agree with janny108. thank you for update and tell me.
hơn một năm qua Cool_girl55 said…
zzz
it's a lie. Phoebe is not pregrant people!
hơn một năm qua mermaidgirlH2OJ said…
A lot of pictures on set show her with a baby
hơn một năm qua prpr123 said…
hmmm
she is not pregnet i have seen secret circel she would not be that much on set if she had a baby and thars no 4th seson becase thare to bizy
hơn một năm qua krisy04 said…
angry
Shut up she has never been pregnant!! She is a role model! So stop the rumors u started! Shut up ifbu don't know what's going on!
hơn một năm qua krisy04 said…
Anyone can put anything on Wikipedia so u can't trust that site!