Gossip Girl The Kevin Identity

ChuckBlairLuvA posted on Feb 06, 2009 at 08:00AM
So...if you've read my story 'so what if i'm jealous'....like most, you have probably fallen head over heels for the abused yet good willed Kevin...caught in the midst of two evils, and still trying to do the right thing.

Well....since he is SO loved, I propose a competition. Find a pic of him. And if I think yours is the best, I will write you a oneshot of WHATEVER YOU LIKE...even putting YOURSELF in the little fluffy fic. ;p AND, we will all FINALLY know what our dear Kevin looks like. ;)

just be sure to put the link to your pics on your comments here and I will let you know if you have won! *gasp*

Kevin's description:
Hair: Red, curly
Body Shape: Lean/Thin

HAVE FUN! =D
*he's an innocent boy, don't make him look like the devil. ;p

Gossip Girl 16 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua AreYouSure said…
All The Same Guy, just different ages (This isn't my perfect vision, but its a try):

link
link
link
link
hơn một năm qua ChuckBlairLuvA said…
....maybe the 3rd one...not sure though. keep looking.
Heres my next attempt (I LOVE HIM.. but I'm not sure if hes Kevin):
link
link
link
link
link

I COULD post SO MANY more pictures, but I didn't want to make you have to click a WHOLE LOT! lol
I have one more... for now atleast.
Ok heres my last attempt (so far, lol!):

link
link
link
link
link

omg. you're insane, sara.
I know. haha!
hmmm....I like the 3rd one on the 2nd batch...and the 1st one on the last batch. I could DEFINITELY see him as kevin....we'll have to see if someone can photoshop him with red, curly hair. XD *calls for waldorf* lol
Haha YAY14! Atleast some of them work. LOL! I've never googled some many guys at once LOL!.. I LOVE JAMIE BELL he was the last batch.. OMGOSH and Tom Sturridge IS LOVE too! haha..

The first batch was Jonathan Jackson, I'm not a huge fan of his, I just remembered him from "Everlasting Tuck" lol.. My brain had to scan for guys I know. LOL the Desmond Harrington was a cute little joke! HAHAH. and Jake from OTH, I JUST LOVE HIM! Casey Affleck I just ADORE that man's acting.. lol! I'm nuts! I'm trying to think If I know any other guys to google. but I can't seem to find any.
hahahaha. you're just....insane. The love of Kevin! hahahaha. XD Man...as soon as we find a pic, we should TOTALLY make a spot for him. XD lol.
OMGOSH MOST DEfinatly!!! I'm telling you he should become a REAL GG character somehow! We would bombard CW to make him one. BEST GUEST STAR EVER! lol
hahahahahaha. XD We should definitely make him a regular. XD
Omgosh Yeah!! I mean we could like trick them into it. You know bring him on as a guest star, kinda like they did with Vanessa, and then they will fall MADLY in love with Kevin and want to keep him!!! Its perfect! :)
lol. ok...we must consult chuck and blair about this, so they can help us with their manipulations. ;p
hahah! OH yes, how could we not. they are the brains of manipulations and tricks. They could totally help us out! And Blair would adore Kevin! Chuck would think he is a worthy boy of friendship heeh! :)
yes, of course!!! hehe. *dances* TOTALLY doing that Kevin spin-off. XD