Gossip Girl Who Is Gossip Girl?

la_bomba29 posted on Nov 04, 2008 at 11:41PM
Before I begin I want to say that I have not read any spoilers for the show so everything I mention here is personal opinion.

So I was recently on a gossip forum and came across a very interesting discussion about Gossip Girl's true identity. The usual suggestions about Gossip Girl were mentioned (Chuck, Eric etc.) but there was one strange and perhaps possible person I had never would have thought: Dorota. But could Dorota really be Gossip Girl? It does seem possible, no? She is constantly aware of everything going on in the characters lives. This leads to another question, will Gossip Girl ever be revealed? Or will we be forced to guess until the series ends?

What does everyone else think?

Gossip Girl 10 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua musiclikelove said…
she won't be revealed. not likely anyway. not in the books, not even in the last book. we never found out who she was, so us finding out in the show is highly unlikely.
hơn một năm qua heyther0689 said…
There was no last book of GG she started a whole new GG serious about the Carlyles
hơn một năm qua luinwen said…
she won't be revealed, she a girl of the UES, she is part of the popular crowd and thats all we know, dorota can't be she wouldn't talk bad about blair, and I think she has better things to do that posting and spreading gossip
hơn một năm qua blairbear said…
i think its chuck makes all the sence in the world....but will never be reveled i think sorry
hơn một năm qua musiclikelove said…
i know she made another series, i read it. i just don't think she ever plans on revealing her is all.
hơn một năm qua PoPcultureStaR said…
I doubt they ever tell who GG is but Dorota and Chuck are the two i most suspect. I'm leaning more towards Chuck though. Dorota is too scared of Blair I think.
hơn một năm qua 5thAvenue said…
I think it's a group of people. Like 5 persons and then one sort of 'boss' who writes everything. Just people at their school but we never get to see them but hey are there.
hơn một năm qua mylittleMiracle said…
that's the secret she never tells.
kidding i don't know XP
hơn một năm qua ay3 said…
the voice of gg is kristen bell
not dorota.
and whenever theres a new gg post and chucks around, u here see him checking his phone for the latest post. that means he couldnt of posted it.
hơn một năm qua Shandiii said…
Well if gossip girls voice was dorota it would be a little too obvious. LOL