Gossip Girl Dont read unless you've seen episode 16 and promo 17

rosaliexx posted on May 06, 2008 at 11:13AM
Ok wow....

I can't believe that serena would cheat on dan. And that she killed someone? That must mean that the video is of her sleeping and killing the guy right? And in the promo is that carter who she's making out with?

Thoughts?
last edited on May 06, 2008 at 11:13AM

Gossip Girl 15 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua jamiejean said…
i thought it was chuck?!

=/

i had a feeling she killed soemone.... but wtf.! ugh this is driving me crazy.! a whole week.!!!!

i want to know more.!
hơn một năm qua waldorf said…
It's not Chuck, and I don't think it's Carter either. Probably someone we haven't seen before, maybe the guy she killed (if she really killed someone)? Because it's definitely a flashback, so it can't be Carter since he's still alive...
hơn một năm qua Shandiii said…
I freaked out because I thought it was Chuck at first glance, but when you look at him you can tell it's not Chuck. I think it's someone new.

It was a flashback? Oh, maybe I should watch it again, I thought she was just her partying and stuff and got with some guy.
Why would Dan get mad if it was a flashback? Didn't he already know that she had had sex with other guys before him?

I think either Georgina tricked her into believing she killed someone. Or she indirectly killed someone, like if someone over-dosed and they just left him there instead of taking him to the hospital.
hơn một năm qua heyther0689 said…
uhm the movie isnt of her sleeping with someone and cheating on dan bc when the movie was made she wasnt with dan, she cheats on dan in the 17 promo, im pretty sure the movie is of her killing someone.
hơn một năm qua heyther0689 said…
nvm the video is about her killing sum1 i think it is a sex tape.
hơn một năm qua Praesse said…
I agree with Heyther0689
hơn một năm qua kfrancis08 said…
me too she killed someone and then overreacted cuz she told blair and then cheated on dan right when everything seemed to be right
I wasn't taking any sides, I was just asking a question!
I was saying that the clip of Serena with that guy wasn't a flashback. Or else Dan would have no reason to be upset.
hơn một năm qua AnnaK said…
i believe that it was indeed a flashback(they guy shown being the actual guy she might have killed),and i guess serena has to much onto her mind right now and when dan confronted her where she spend the night she just said yes, that she slept with someone else, because she does not want him to find about her secret and is unhappy about his trusting issues..i doubt that she cheated on him...see blair and the others are coming to help her out,and when they mind her i don't think they they will actually let her sleep around while being drunk and all that
so i guess it was just an overreaction from serena to say that,since she is kind of confused these days;-)

and then i can totally picture dan kissing g...he is upset because he thinks s cheated on him and that leads him in g's arms, who does everything to take s down..there you go-mystery solved;-)
well thats what i think at least,i guess we'll just have to wait until next week

and i hope that s and d can sort things out in the end..i'd like to see dan getting to know serenas secret, noticing what kind of a person g is and then the two of them will reunite:-) to live happily ever after..
But Blair, Nate, and Chuck obviously weren't watching her 24/7 because in the promo Chuck says "She didn't come home last night." So... yeah. But you could also be right. I'm just trying to think of all of the possibilities.
last edited hơn một năm qua
hmm didn't count that one in..so maybe she really cheated on dan(but i'm not that convinced;-) )
guess we'll have to wait until next monday:-/
hơn một năm qua rosaliexx said…
I agree with annak.
I think that the part where serena is kissing the other guy IS part of the sex tape that G has for blackmail. I think she did go out and get drunk and party in ep 1x17 but she didnt sleep with someone else she just said that she did cause she doesnt want to get dan involved.
Any thoughts on how she killed him?
And has anyone seen the full promo?
Where georgina tells dan "from the moment ive met you ive been falling for you" after he breaks up with serena

omg saw that and she is such a liar and a manipulative person...that was such a mean thing to do..and i don't get why she wants to take s down-just because she left her alone? and became a good girl? she seems to be kind of obsessive about serena...

and i still can not believe that dan is fooled by g..he is hurt but how can he kiss her? i bet he regrets it soon after that happened..and did he just kiss her? i hope so..dan is such a nice guy,and i can not see him as an actual cheater

and as for serena:i can not picture her killing that guy on purpose..maybe she hit him in order to that he did something to her and he fall down,knocked his head or something and then was dead...don't know...and i bet g has her hands into it as well since s said that g would go down with her when the secret is revealed
hơn một năm qua ceo07 said…
all them are good ideas i think the tape is sex tape dont think she had affair while with dan think shes accidently killed someone
hơn một năm qua jamiejean said…
if it's just a sex tape then why does it have anything to do with her killing soemone... it prolly started out as a sex tape, but later reveals MORE.

does anyone know how i can watch the episodes online? i have rehearsal from 6-9 next monday and am going to miss it =[[