Godzilla Making a Godzilla Video Game

gojira54 posted on May 06, 2008 at 08:38PM
Tell me the name of the Godzilla video game that you'd want to make and tell me the monsters you'd put in it!

Godzilla 7 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua echosnake said…
Godzilla Returns godzilla and the other monsters atack the city but GDF minnd control the monsters exept godzilla u need to break the mind control if u do u will unlock the monster.

monsters:godzila,rodan,orga,modifid gigan,monster x,angilas,zilla,mothra
hơn một năm qua Zacksauruszilla said…
Well, I know what THE NEXT video game might be CALLED....it's Godzilla: The Meltdown, the whole world is covered in Lava and the main character is yet again, Godzilla 2000, but he constantly turns in to a millennium Burning Godzilla.
hơn một năm qua gojira09 said…
godzilla 2004 and every godzilla monsters to unlock 5 monsters you need to deafet 5 monsters these are the monsters that i want to be in the game godzilla 1954, godzilla 1997, burning godzilla, destroyah, spacegodzilla, gigan 2004, megaguirius, godzilla junior, zilla, angirus, mothra, titanosaurus, king ceacer, gamera, rodan, battra, king gidorah, mecha king gidorah, king kong, ultraman, jet jaguar, cloverfield, mechagodzilla, super mechagodzilla, kiryu, hedorah, ebirah, monsterx, orga, gyaous, and super godzilla.
hơn một năm qua Lantage1 said…
cool
i think there should be an action based Godzilla which you can also pic sides on who to fight with and or who to be.
hơn một năm qua jdr7890yASvnlvr said…
cool
mine would be called godzila humanity's last stand you would have ten monsters to start out with Gigan KG, andspaceG team up with the Vortak GDF is brainwashed so their hope drpends on of course godzilla,rodon gostgodzila ,baragon ,deathgidora ect. .you can unlock monsters like saint, bagon,deathla,and the red king . gostgodzilla-deathla were never sopse to be on games
hơn một năm qua rexrumbler said…
cool
it should be called "godzilla forever", and the monsters in it should be milliniumgodzilla hensiegodzilla shoahgodzilla gigan king gidorah mecha king gidorah monsterx zilla manda bolonite gorosaurus spacegodzilla mogera mechagodzilla mechagodzilla2 kiryu cloverfield gorgo ultimantgodzilla rodan jetjagaur ultraman gamera gayos cybergodzilla c-rex hedorah destroyah orga megalon kamakaras kingkong krystalak baragon mothra armormothra rainbomothra aquamothra lightspeedmothra dorat titanosaurus godzillasaurus ebrah kingceaser angius and a lot of others.
hơn một năm qua sonicthedark22 said…
big smile
realy it well need new monsters instead of the original monsters i do have a name it would bee like a dragon named shelia