Glee Lets get positive about each other.

belledjac posted on Dec 07, 2012 at 07:41PM
Hi everyone Ive created a new forum.
So Piperlovegood has that game lets get positive its a bit like that apart from we say a nice thing about each other and u can say the same name more than twice if u run out of names.
I'll start Clara-Valentina.
 Hi everyone Ive created a new forum. So Piperlovegood has that game lets get positive its a bit like

Glee 66 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-66 of 66

hơn một năm qua Clara_Valentina said…
quinn_santana is a cool person who always is willing to help you, and so nice with everybody. Also she always have something good to tell you <3

belledjac
hơn một năm qua sugar332 said…
belledjac is a great friend, n also a really cool n nice person with everybody

sheerika
hơn một năm qua sheerinandamian said…
sheerika is a sweet girl she is willing to help anyone she a great person inside and out she chose the best theme for her forums snd is really fun to message. not a lot of people would agree but i think she is one of the biggest Finn fan. she is also very cute

Clara_ valentine
hơn một năm qua sheerika said…
Clara_valentina is an awesome friend and sister to me I love her so much she is so kind and awesome and she is always there for me when I need help with anything <33

Vampessed
Clara_Valentina commented…
Aww thank bạn so much Sheerika! tình yêu bạn <3 hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua famelover23 said…
Vampsessed is an absolutely amazing person, who is a lot of fun to talk to and is never rude to anybody.

Lottieee
hơn một năm qua Ryleyforever13 said…
Lottiee seems to be fun and cool, altough I don't know her pretty much I can say she's a great person who cares about otthers :)

jake_rose_forever
jake_rose_forever is an amazing friend, really interesting to talk about, fun, kind and always has great icons <3

loquesea
hơn một năm qua sheerinandamian said…
i dont know her but when i see her on the glee spot she seems nice addition to glee spot

sheerika
hơn một năm qua Nicky23 said…
Sheerika is such an Amazing, friendly, sweet, honest and Beautiful person she is definitely one of my best friends on here and I would really love to meet her in person one day! Love you sis <3

Ryleyforever13
hơn một năm qua jake_rose_4ever said…
big smile
Awww Valeee <3 That's so sweet <3

Well I have never talked to Ryleyforever13 but from what I've seen on our spot she seems a nice person, because first of all she is a Gleek second she ships Ryley and not Jarley ;) xD

Nicolas97
hơn một năm qua famelover23 said…
Nicolas97 is an extremely creative and kind person who has really amazing ideas! He also always has great icons and is a fan of some great shows! Plus he's just awesome!

Nicky23
hơn một năm qua stopalto said…
In the few times I've talk to Nicky23 I can say she's a really nice and kind person who is always willing to talk you

sugar332
kiss
Sugar332 is such an amazing person! she's beautiful, cool and confident with a great taste on music and everything, and also, she's never afraid to say what she really thinks!

marakii
sugar332 commented…
thank bạn so much Clara tình yêu bạn too! hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Nicky23 said…
heart
Maria is one of the nicest people I've ever met (talked to on here) she is inspiring and has made a lot of beautiful things for the Kurtcheltana Club ;) I haven't known her for long but already I know she has such a kind heart and is really such an Amazing, beautiful person <33

Sheerinandaminan
hơn một năm qua sugar332 said…
well i dont know Sherinandamian so well but for what ive seen she's a really good friend with great icons and very confident

stopalto
hơn một năm qua belledjac1 said…
she sounds very kind and nice and itll be cool if we could talk cuz she is so pretty and yh < 3

trentgwenfan1