Girl’s Generation/SNSD SNSD Trivia

aeiras posted on May 03, 2014 at 06:41PM
Hey , so I saw this game on another forum, this is all about Kpop , and wanted to share with you , hope you have fun

Do you think you know everything in the SNSD ? Think you know your idols right ? How well do you know the group?
Show what you know of your new game Idols in SNSD Trivia!

The SNSD Trivia test will put in what you know from your idols , your skill and speed .
The game is acerca questions That I will give THROUGHOUT the day , will be not Have It a time to play, and will not know when I go for questions, the only thing I can tell you That will be 50 questions , que Respond get before + X Ranking point That You will find below , not all will Have the same questions as reconpensa will give the same number of points.
There will be 3 types of questions :
1 - Who is the image ?
This question will add +3 on your ranking
2 - Standard Questions
These are questions in Which you will Have to answer without any help , will add +2 to your ranking
3 - Choose the correct answer .
Dare to question , and I will put 4 replies , there will be just replies Between 4 and 3 1 true false, adds +1 to your ranking.

.........................................­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­...­­..­

1 - The First Response Is that the winner of the point .
2 - No you can give more than one answer , if Given more than one response will be invalidated .
3 - image responses if Given a picture of the group must be appointed members of That todoslos group .
4 - 50 questions Seran , Not Necessarily are all in the same day .
5 - If the ranking arrive 2 users Have the same number of points , que won the highest position Shall not be that won the point before
5 - In the only rank the top 15 will come out .
6. The first to reach 10 points is the winner! and you get 10 props

1. Positions:
1.Gretulee ( 1 point )
2. denise333 (2 point)

Please for better competitiveness fun and follow the rules!

Please Competitiveness for better fun and follow the rules!

as it seems that nobody wants to play kpop trivia :/ SNSD trivia will now , I hope you will join , please !

the rules are the same
 xin chào , so I saw this game on another forum, this is all about Kpop , and wanted to share with bạn , ho
last edited on May 05, 2014 at 12:01AM

Girl’s Generation/SNSD 7 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua aeiras said…
We started with a 1-point question! Who are the girls of this photo? (Only the name of the group, and the name of its members)
 We started with a 1-point question! Who are the girls of this photo? (Only the name of the group, and
hơn một năm qua Gretulee said…
sunny
SNSD / Girls' Generation
Taeyeon
Jessica
Sunny
Tiffany
Hyoyeon
Yuri
Sooyoung
Yoona
Seohyun
aeiras commented…
correct! +1 point hơn một năm qua
Gretulee commented…
Thanks ^^ hơn một năm qua
Asked by +2 points.

As called Mblaq Fan Club, and because so called?
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua denise333 said…
I also want to play, looks like fun

A + Because all members have blood type A +
aeiras commented…
correct! +2 point hơn một năm qua
1. Gretulee (1 point)
2. denise333 (2 point)
 <i>1. Gretulee (1 point) 2. denise333 (2 point)</i>
Asked by +2 points.

which member of SNSD, check out the videos themselves (SNSD) more than 10 times per day to increase the number of visits?

track: one of the highest members
 Asked bởi +2 points. which member of SNSD, check out the video themselves (SNSD) thêm than 10 tim
hơn một năm qua KaitlynEllie said…
laugh
answer is Yuri