Girl’s Generation/SNSD SNSD Couples Contest! Round 6

snsdlover4ever posted on Feb 01, 2014 at 11:11PM
Credits: PrettySmile/mnpl/pearlxashxdawn

Hey there! I was looking through the whole forum and I saw this game and decided I wanted to continue it but with a few different rules.
The game doesn't really have a set number of players yet. I would prefer a double digit number of players, but I'll take what I can get.
You have to choose an SNSD couple that hasn't been chosen by anyone yet, so first come, first served!
After you choose your couple, you need to post a picture of that couple in a certain category each round.
If you can't find a picture of that couple, just post one person that's in that couple, or post something similar to the round. But, I won't be choosing you as the winner, though. Sorry!
This rule will be in almost all of my games: If you don't post for 3 consecutive rounds, you'll be out of the game. I know that in PrettySmile's version, she chooses a best and worst picture and deducts points because of it, but I think that all of the pictures that are posted are best, so that's why I always have that rule. There will still be a winner and runner up and they will get an edited pic of their couple.

PLAYERS:
Tippany- TaeNy
Curlymckay_-SooNa
kpop4everlover- YoonYul
Hyori143- SunYeon
ksw- YoonSeo
taylorSwii- HyoSeo
nacchiee- YoonSic
kim_haera- SeoRi
mnpl- YulSic
IU-CharA- JeTi

Round 1 Results:
Winner: taylorSwii and kpop4everlover
Runner Up: Tippany

Round 2 Results:
Winner: mnpl
Runner Up: IU-CharA and kim_haera

Round 3 Results:
Winner: IU-CharA and ksw
Runner Up: Kpop4everlover, kim_haera, and mnpl

Round 4 Results:
Winner: IU-CharA, nacchiee, mnpl
Runner Up: ksw, Curlymckay_ and taylorSwii

Round 5 Results:
Winner: Kim_haera and nacchiee
Runner Up: Tippany

Round 6 Results:
Winner:
Runner Up:

If you want to join, post which couple you want, and post any picture of that couple. Good luck and have fun!

Additional Rule:
If you can't find a picture of that couple or can't find anything similar, then just message me or post on this forum if you can help me judge and give pictures to the people that won. But, you'll have to wait 2 more rounds until you can ask again.
last edited on Feb 23, 2014 at 04:14PM

Girl’s Generation/SNSD 77 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...