Gay Rights School bullies

devil16 posted on Feb 15, 2013 at 11:33PM
Ok so there are people at my school who go around sayin this person is so gay and that this person is so gay and all that, what i dont get if why they would do that?? What do you think??

Gay Rights 2 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua lostboylover said…
well,they think they r so cool and they think that something will be gained from bullying some1 that is different. these kinds of people r stupid, afraid and need to fuck off!! and u should stand up to the bully. Give them a piece a ure mind! good luck
-lostloverboy
hơn một năm qua Sasshhhaaa said…
Okay, normally when someone insults someone it shows they're insecure or they don't understand why this (the person that they are calling gay) person acts/looks the way they do. They may be using the word as and insult for saying that they're stupid or that they're actually are gay. I can't put a strong opinion across as I don't know these people personally, but you could try and talk to the victim and see if they are okay. Talk to a teacher, preferably the head and get an anti-homophobic assembly showing calling someone gay can make someone feel like being gay is wrong and stupid. Even if they're just using it as a weak/meaningless jokey kind of insult.

Try and talk to a teacher, and stand up for the victim to this homophobic bullying. :)