Fushigi Yuugi: The Misterious Play Everybody hates Yui?

marwi posted on May 02, 2009 at 10:05PM
I watch the episodes on youtube and I read some of the comments and it seems that everybody hates Yui...I admitted,she should it trust more in Miaka but I don´t think I hate her...
What´s your opinion?

Fushigi Yuugi: The Misterious Play 11 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Izzey24 said…
meh
Eh... She's okay... There are moments where I don't like her, but there are moments like that with every character. I don't mind Yui but she's not one of my top fav. characters.
hơn một năm qua marwi said…
cloudy
1st:Yeahhh!! Someone actually participated in this spot!!!
2nd:agree with you Izzey.I think I liked more the Yui from the OVA's that the other one...
hơn một năm qua SonOfPein said…
yeah, there were moments I hated her too, but I still like Yui. After all, she was just being manipulated by Nakago, so it isn't like she is evil. I still found myself yelling at the monitor, "think for yourself, dude!"
laugh
Thanks for join SonOfPein,and lol, I used to do the same...
smile
I've been reading the manga...Yuu Watase commmented on one of the littles columns she use for communicate with her fans this:
"Now the readers are divided between Miaka's fans and Yui's fans. Some letters made me said "Huh?".For example, some of them said:"After reading chapter 16 I don't like Miaka because she is a liar!".Please,read from chapter 12 to 15 again,ok? Miaka lie to Tamahome so she can go to find Yui.
Are you really reading the story??"

I hope that I traslated right, but I think the essence is the same in any lenguage...
When I read it, it made laugh a little and I remember about this forum and all the comments of the episodes on youtube (which is the reason I started this topic)
hơn một năm qua ada98 said…
hmmm
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...because she is not listening Miaka,for her is easier to believe on Nakago(excuse my English)
last edited hơn một năm qua
yeahhh,this topic has revived!! XD
you have a good point,she should had trusted Miaka,I mean,they met since kindergarden,and she met Nakago for like a week and he already was her best friend???
But people should understand her a little...she almost get raped,and Nakago saved her,that's a fact...
hơn một năm qua nymphell said…
i like Yui :)) i don't hate her :]
she's look so beautiful in OVAs. . yeah she better in OVA.
hơn một năm qua charmecia5 said…
I'll admit when i first started watching the series, I didn't like Yui much because she was trying to hurt miaka and tamahome's relationship, but after rewatching the series, I began to grow some respect for her. I mean she almost got raped and Nakago saved her, though he lied to her saying that she was raped in order for her to hate miaka and turn away from her, thinking that miaka doesnt give a damn about her, which was so false.

I liked her better in the ovas, when she became much more nicer and more understanding and later on in the series when she realizes that nakago lied to her about everything.

the only ones i couldn't stand were nakago and subioshi!
 I'll admit when i first started watching the series, I didn't like Yui much because she was trying to
smile
Thanks for comment.Love the participation!!!!XD
And your pic of Hotohori's wife is really cute ^^
hơn một năm qua TanGiraffegirly said…
heart
I've liked Yui since the beginning. I never hated her, even when she was being a bitch to Miaka. I'm not gonna lie, there were times I got annoyed with her, mainly when she wouldn't think for herself, but I've always liked her.