Nữ hoàng băng giá Let's predict the events of Nữ hoàng băng giá 2!

glelsey posted on Jul 20, 2015 at 09:09AM
As many of you will be aware, Disney has confirmed that there will be a sequel to Frozen. It is to be directed by the same people that directed the original (Chris Buck and Jennifer Lee) and the original voice actors for Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, and Olaf are all confirmed to reprise their roles. The film is currently in the very early stages of preproduction, but the company hopes that Frozen 2 will premiere in 2018.

Other than that, not much else has been confirmed at this stage. However, there are some fun rumours! Such as...
-The romance between Anna and Kristoff developing. Maybe they will get married?
-Elsa is rumoured to fall in love too.
-A further rumour suggests that her true love will turn out to be... Olaf! But after he transforms into a handsome human!
-Hans may not be the main villain of the sequel. But will he still be in it? Will he turn good, I wonder?
-Instead, there may be a brand new villain. Someone with fire powers!

I don't know where these rumours have come from, so I don't know how true or untrue any of them are. So don't get too excited!

However, if the one about the new villain is true, my prediction is that Frozen 2 could well be called something like "Fire and Ice" or "Fight Fire with Ice" or something to that effect.

Anyway, let's hear your predictions of what may or may not happen in Frozen 2!

Nữ hoàng băng giá 4 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua author7 said…
I want Anna and Kristoff to get married :) Aslo to get the movie to be more about Anna. I love Anna
hơn một năm qua Windrises said…
Here's what should happen in Frozen 2: Hans convinces his 12 brothers to help him take over Anna and Elsa's kingdom. The Duke of Weselton has a change of heart and helps Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, Sven, and Olaf defeat Hans.
hơn một năm qua WinterSpirit809 said…
I know it is rumored that it will center around finding Elsa's powers, but since Jennifer Lee said Anna's power is love I've kind of wanted that to be a major part. But I kind of want Anna to stay the main protagonist but I think Elsa should have more screen time then last Frozen. Also, I think Anna and Elsa will get new dresses!
hơn một năm qua elsa04 said…
it is said that jackfrost will become elsa bf