Fringe 10 ngày Fringe Challenge

misanthrope86 posted on Aug 30, 2011 at 11:38AM
For people with shorter attention spans, or severe addictions to day-by-day challenges *cough*, here is a 10 day Fringe challenge for ya. Once again, we thank Tumblr for these important questions.

Day 1 - When did you first start watching Fringe?

Day 2 - Who is your favorite overall character from Fringe?

Day 3 - Which Fringe episode was the scariest for you?

Day 4 - Have you ever had a Fringe moment?

Day 5 - Which character from Fringe is most like you?

Day 6 - Which Fringe episode was the most surprising to you?

Day 7 - If you could play any of the characters on Fringe, who and why?

Day 8 - Which Fringe episode made you cry/really sad?

Day 9 - Which Fringe episode relates to you most?

Day 10 - Which universe do you think will win?

*Since I am only halfway through season 3, I will be removing this forum from my updates to avoid any spoilers. So if anyone has any questions, just message me or write on my wall.*
last edited on Aug 30, 2011 at 11:39AM

Fringe 15 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua EclecticFan78 said…
big smile

September 9, 2008 (Yes, I'll admit I pulled the date from my Season 1 DVD set. However, I did start watching it the day it aired and have been hooked ever since. Needless to say it just keeps getting better and better.)
hơn một năm qua Kaelity said…
smile

July 22, 2009. When the 1st season aired in France for the first time and the first episode i watched was The No-Brainer and i also have been hooked ever since.
hơn một năm qua scrubby21 said…
Day 1

hmm, i know this is probably blasphemous to say but the first time i caught a bit of the show i thought it looked really stupid. i decided to give it another chance though (at a much later date) and i started catching up on episodes before the 2nd season ended. so i'll say i started watching about 2 months before the 2nd season's finale. and boy was i glad i did. it's now my favourite show and i can't believe i ever thought it was stupid.
Day 2-Fav. Character

definitely pick Walter, this show would take itself way too seriously without him and i wouldn't enjoy it half as much as i do. though Olivia had been my fav. for awhile in season 1 but now it's Walter and i'm never going back (unless this new version of Walter is sucky, then maybe i'll be eating my words but let's hope not)
day 3-scariest fringe ep

hmm, can't say i was ever scared with this show but i guess the freakiest ep was Marionette. harvesting organs and reanimated corpses are pretty weird. though that alien that could turn people to ash was pretty freaky too because there wasn't really a defense against it.
Day 4-Have you ever had a Fringe moment?

not exactly sure what you mean by this, i guess you mean something like come across some bizarre situation or else, be in some situation that was similar to one in Fringe. either way, my answer is i haven't, unfortunately.
Day 2 - Who is your favorite overall character from Fringe?

Totally forgot I had started to do this one. I'm a bad papaya. Anyway....

Like most people I would have to go with Walter. He is such a well-rounded character and you never know what he is going to say or do next. How John Noble has yet to receive an Emmy nod is beyond me.
Day 5- Which Fringe Character is most like you?

i don't think i'm like any one character, i'm a mixture of them. I'm super sarcastic like Peter, i'm weird and funny (at least i think i am) like Walter, I'm loyal like Astrid, I don't get scared easily like Olivia. but i guess overall, i'm probably closest to Peter, with just a dash of Walter.
Day 3 - Which Fringe episode was the scariest for you?

You know I can't think of a single episode I found scary. Creepy? Yes. But none I would call scary. If I had to pick an episode I would least want to be in I would have to go with the one with the woman who made you do what she wanted by watching a loved one suffer. I could stand death inflicted upon myself but to watch someone I love slowly die? Hardest thing to go through, I speak from experience, but it dealt more along the lines of a grandparent with cancer.
hmm, good call Eclectic, i forgot about that ep. and i'm sorry to hear about your grandparent. mine have mostly died quickly from heart attacks or strokes so i can imagine it would be devastating to watch them suffer.

Day 6- Most surprising Fringe Ep?

well, i guess season 3's finale, when Peter ceased to exist. wasn't expecting that at all.
Thank you for the sentiment scrubby, I appreciate it. Sorry to hear about yours as well, as death whether slow or fast is never easy.

Day 4 - Have you ever had a Fringe moment?

Not sure if this counts or not.

It was a moment where at first glance seemed completely out of place. I was in middle school at the time and my mom, sister, and I were at a Dariy Queen having a sundae when we saw the Ecto mobile from the movie Ghostbusters pull into the parking lot. I honestly didn't believe my eyes. The guys driving it were dressed up as Ghostbusters as well and I came to find out they were a group that performed at birthday parties.
Day 7

I guess i'd go with my favourite. he'd just be so much fun to play. I think i'd have a hard time playing a serious character.
Day 8

there were a few: The Day we Died, White Tulip, August, the pilot, there are probably others but i'm drawing a blank at the moment.
Day 9

Hmm, this is a toughy. Probably the Bishop Revival because i'm Jewish. man, i really hated that guy.
i've just looked at day 10's question and i guess this is a bit outdated. so, this'll be my last entry for this post. =(