Fred và George Weasley Just Read This (I Suck At Coming Up With Names

jadle811 posted on Aug 08, 2010 at 04:56AM
some people fight over about how obbsesed they are. i found my answer this moring when i woke up after having a dream which involed me, my mum, my teacher and the weasley twins. i was in some sort of camp (except it was like a community and we just lived there) and i shared a room with fred and george! how weird... i bet anyone hasn't gotten anything better than that!

Fred và George Weasley 5 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua LoveFredW said…
I had a dream I invited Fred and George to my birthday party and they came!!!
hơn một năm qua Weasleytwins97 said…
My friend dared me to make my cell phone signature Mrs.Fred Weasley and I did it (:
haha ive also had many dreams that I've dated them
hơn một năm qua MissTomFelton said…
I had a dream that i dyed my hair ginge to go out with 1 of them and b in a movie wiv them.
hơn một năm qua Mechanica said…
cool
I had a dream (another Martin Luther King Jr. speech).............That I was married to Fred and George!!! Jk ^w^ But I did have this dream where they gave me a hug and I fainted and woke up and saw them looking at me in a concerned way...
hơn một năm qua MoonNimbus15612 said…
hmmm
WEIRDEST DREAM I EVA HAD WAS I kept dreaming I was Harry Potter (yuck) and I kept getting killed by Voldemort. It sucked cos for like five seconds I blacked out and it reallly hurt. All my friends were Harrys friends and they just stared in shock at me. Then George and Fred raceed over and killed Voldemort and I turned back into a girl!!!!!!! Then they kissed me on the cheek and hugged me and I was like, ok........ And Angelina and Katie from the quidditch team were glaring at me Fred and George and I was like um not my fault i didnt say I wanted this dream and yeah