Fight Club 10 things bạn maybe didn't noticed?

xBlakeslady posted on Dec 30, 2007 at 12:33PM
Okay i've made a list over 10 things what you maybe didn't noticed in the movie. A lot of them are small hints to Tyler & the narrator being the same person. I've tried to find a video to each thing. But couldn't
Please comment, and vote in this pick :

link

- Enjoy, Homa.

1. When Lou punched Tyler in the stomach, you can see the Narrator double over slightly as if he was punched too.

Video:link

look at around 4:36-4:38.

2. In the bus where a man walks in to Tyler & The narrator, he first says excuse me when he walks in to THE NARRATOR?

video:link

look at around 0.50-0.55.

3. In the scene where The Narrator, Tyler Durden & the space monkeys go for a ride, the chauffeur talks to Tyler - but looks at the Narrator. The Narrator then looks at Tyler and says "After you Mr. Durden", Tyler answers "No after you."

Video: link
look at around 4:20 - 4:30

4. In the beging of the movie there are 4 Tyler flashes. He apears in small seconds, and then dissapears again. This is before Tyler & the narrator have meet.

link
link
link
link

5. In the ending of the movie when the buildings are crashing the song "where is my mind" is playing, at the very end there is a flash of a penis. This is Tylers work, or you know .. The narrators ..

link

Look at around 3:40

6. When Tyler is about to tell the Narrator about how he met Marla, the Narrator says "I already knew the story before he told it to me."

7. This is VERY hard to see, but if you look closly you can see it. When the Narrator returns to the Paper Street house after Project Mayhem sets fire to the building and paints the smiley face, you can see green paint on the Narrator's hands and sleeves.

found a picture, but you can't see it so much:

link
link

EXTRA: look at this picture: link

The Narrator is holding one of the Project Mayhem folders

8. When the narrator gets on the bus with Tyler, he only buys a ticket for one.

9. I couldn't find a video for this but, in the beginning of the film, the Narrator can be seen as Tyler's reflection in the window in a short moment.

10. Marla & Tyler:
The Narrator walks around in the house while Tyler and Marla noisily have sex upstairs. When the detective calls and the Narrator answers the phone, the sounds of the lovemaking instantly stop.

When the Narrator passes Tyler's room when he and Marla are having sex, Tyler opens the door to talk to the Narrator. When they stop talking Marla says "who are you talking to you" and Tyler tells her to shut up.
last edited on Dec 30, 2007 at 12:44PM

Fight Club 13 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua cara-girl said…
OMG!!!!!!!! i never noticed these things!!
hơn một năm qua xBlakeslady said…
To everyone: Which ones did you notice ?
hơn một năm qua Earl-h said…
i noticed 1,2,4,5,6,10

Fight Club is really one of those movies that u have to watch twice
hơn một năm qua iheartadam2 said…
I noticed a bunch of them. But some of them were kinda obvious. Like the flashes in the beginning.
hơn một năm qua slytherin360 said…
I noticed 1,4,5,6,8,10... wow there are so many clues in this movie, you really need to watch this movie twice, or three times, or four :)
hơn một năm qua ebathory said…
I noticed 3, 4, 5 & 10 the second time I saw the movie. Noticed the tyler flashes the first time, and noticed a couple of others in watching it 3, 4, 5 ect times...
hơn một năm qua canon99 said…
2.3.4.5.6.8.9, oh and also, when jack and tyler are talking about changeovers at the cinema, when the dialogue goes from tyler to jack theres one of those "cigarette burns" to indicate a "switch"
hơn một năm qua eitheror said…
when tyler and the narrator are doing homework and hitting cars with bats, the narrator asks Tyler about fight clubs in delaware city and somewhere else. Tyler says "yeah did you start that one?" and the narrator says "no I thought you did". I thought it was funny, maybe you will to.

link

at 11:47
hơn một năm qua konshus3rdubz said…
You guys should totally check out this album : The Tyler Durden E.P. by these New Orleans rappers Conscious and Tha Royal Bandit. Its completely Fight Club themed and they pull it off pretty well.

link

definitely worth checking out
hơn một năm qua jamessss said…
-Tyler appears 6 times before actually appearing.*
Those four flash frames, the passing by at the airport (because he's not real, he's not appearing), and in the front row of the commercial that says "Welcome!"
-We never see Tyler's hand burned with the Lye-Kiss until it's performed on the Narrator.
-Tyler calling the phone booth, even though it states "no return calls"
-Not relevant to revealing the Narrator/Tyler connection but when the Narrator has the gun in his mouth, he says "I can't think of anything" but at the end says, "I still can't think of anything."
-Behind the Bob/Narrator conversation outside Marla's apartment, there's graffiti on the wall that says, 'I LIKE MYSELF I LIKE MYSELF' over and over.

You did surprise me with 9 though. (Y)
hơn một năm qua jamessss said…
Oh and when they're hitting cars, there's a half second delay when Tyler hits the car and then the Narrator does.
hơn một năm qua lolimn said…
Also, when the movie beggins in the testicular cancer club, you can see a group of man crying with U.S.A. Flag behind them, and near the end, you see a group of man laughing in a room with the american flag destroyed behind them.
hơn một năm qua Siritrixx said…
I noticed 3, 4, 5, and 6. Thanks for pointing the others out!