những người hâm mộ of PoM Describe your OC/OCs.

ImAnEasel posted on Jan 10, 2012 at 08:16PM
I know, I know, I know. I KNOW I've made a question about this, but you can't answer your own questions and I REALLY wanted to answer this one. I can't find anywhere else to put a complete description of my OCs, and I feel the need to offload that information somewhere. Sorry, very sorry. You're all very nice people, though, so I'm sure you'll forgive me. =^^=

những người hâm mộ of PoM 79 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 79

hơn một năm qua ImAnEasel said…
Moonshadow:

Appearence: A niniu - pronounced nin-you (not from this world, though she has no magical powers). Ninius are furry, black dragons - there are some pictures (not coloured in, though) of Moonshadow on my profile. Her eyes are big and bright purple with specks of dark purple. They are not round, but eye shaped. she has tiny horns and tiny claws that are mother of pearl (pearly white, but reflects rainbow colours when exposed to the light). She is half the height of Kowalski, when on all fours, which she usually is.

Family: She has four brothers. Two younger brothers, one twin and one older brother.

Food: She eats things such as poison, fire and lightning, but her favourite food is magic which, in her universe, is a type of fruit.

Voice: Deep, but still feminine. It oozes mystery! :D

Personality: She is polite, but very curious and likes to ask a lot of questions.

Fears: Only one. Watchers. *Shudders* They're from her universe.

Squeak:

Appearance: she is a small penguin with the same shaped beak as Rico. She does have eyelashes, but they are VERY small.

Family: She is Rico's cousin.

Food: Well, she's a penguin, so... FISH!!! 8D

Voice: High pitched, but not as much as Mort. SLIGHTLY higher than Marlene's. She squeaks if you squeeze her, which is where she got her name. :)

Personality: Kind. Although she is small, she tends to want to mother people.

Fears: Death. Not her own death, but other people's - people who she's close to.

Venom:

Appearance: A bat with yellow eyes.

Family: Not much is known about his family - except his sister, Nebular.

Food: Insects. But he DOES like pretzles!

Voice: Deep. Sinister, too. He also has a slight Russian accent (I don't know why - none of his family is Russian. XD).

Personality: He is evil. >:3

Fears: Snakes. It's random, but true.

Nebular:

Appearance: She is one year older than Venom, so she is slightly larger. She is albino. She has dark pink eyes.

Family: She is Venom's sister.

Food: Insects.

Voice: Light and beautiful. :3

Personality: Well... diplomatic I suppose; she chooses not to take sides between the penguins and Venom.

Fears: That the insects will get revenge on anything that eats them by all combining and forming one giant mutant insect. This fear increased greatly, when Skipper told her it COULD happen. XD

Chloe:

Appearance: A small, black kitten with green eyes. =(^_^)=

Family: She NEVER reveals anything about her past - except for the fact that her mother was called Tabatha and she was once a witch's cat. That's why she coughs up neon coloured hairballs. She has no other magical powers, though.

Food: I think we all know what cats eat. XD

Voice: Similar to Moonshadow's.

Personality: Quiet, but she always corrects somebody, if their grammar is wrong (e.g. if someone says them instead of those, in the wrong place). Other than that, she's quite friendly and is ready to have a go at anything new.
last edited hơn một năm qua
Experiment 1:

Appearance: He is a mutant created by Dr Blowhole. He has the shape and size of a penguin, the colouring and texture of a bee, the nose and mouth of a dog, the hooves of a reindeer (where penguin feet should be), the ears of a pig and the horn of a small unicorn (I don't know where Blowhole got that... perhaps it's artificial...?).

Family: Dr Blowhole and his lobsters, I guess... and all the creatures they used to create him.

Food: He eats just about anything humans eat.

Voice: Like a mixture of Private and Skipper's voice. He is american, though. He also says moo a lot. XD

Personality: Although he is a mutant made by an evil genius, he is good. That's why Dr Blowhole tried to destroy him. He is very grateful to the penguins for rescuing him, although Skipper doesn't fully trust him. In fact, Experiment 1's personality is similar to Private's.

Winston:

Appearance: Winston is a moth. He is big, as moths go, and, if you look closely, he has a fringe. He is light brown, but his wings are dark brown.

Family: Unknown.

Food: Hold on... *Looks it up on Google*

Voice: His voice oozes slang. Even if if didn't, it would still be unpleasant.

Personality: He is a complete idiot. Not only that, but he is loud and annoying, too. He isn't really good or bad, just... stupid.

Again, I'm sorry about cluttering up the forum with this. If you had to have your answer shortened, on the question version of this, feel free to post the full version here. :)
hơn một năm qua Gumball17 said…
Dylan:
Appearance: I already gave appearance in my article.
Family: None that he knows of.
Voice: Deep and serious (like Shadow the Hedgehog).
Personality: I gave that in my article as well.
Food: Whatever he can find, since he lives on the streets.
hơn một năm qua KJBiggestFan said…
Auburn:
Appearance: A ring-tailed lemur with dark and light markings. A big dark tuft of hair on her head with some hanging over her left eye. She has blue eyes. She wears a black-and-white striped scarf.
Family: Her parents live in the San Francisco Zoo where she was born, but her and her siblings were shipped off to different zoos.
Food: Fruits, nuts, berries.
Voice: High and feminine.
Personality: She's rather a silly and hyper lemur most of the time, though she is really mature when she wants to be. She gets over stimulated around others and can be quite annoying.

Sid:
Appearance: A chipmunk with dark fur and black hair. Has dark rings around his eyes just as a lemur does. He wears a leather jacket and a red shirt with a Nazi symbol (He's NOT a Nazi, he just likes to piss people off) He has a chain with a lock that he wears as a necklace and has three scratches on his left cheek.
Family: He doesn't talk about his family.
Voice: Like a chipmunk XD
Personality: Sid is an Anarchist; He believes that all forms of government are evil and that people should be allowed to live independently as they choose. He does what he wants and takes crap from no one. He loves to be a bully and piss off other people.
Food: Whatever he wants, I suppose. XD

Vanity:
Appearance: Chipmunk/Raccoon hybrid with blond fur and dirty blond hair. He wears a dark gray sweater and also has dark rings around his eyes. He has a striped tail and a few stripes on his ears.
Family: Let's just say he's a relative of Archie.
Voice: Chipmunk voice.
Personality: Very shy, but opens up quickly to others. He has some weird hobbies such as making origamis and flying kites. He's just random and loves making people laugh. He's conceited when it comes to his looks. (Hence his name.)

Those are the only oc's that I have gotten personality and looks down so far. XD
big smile
^ The reason I made it a forum was that if you couldn't fit any more in, you could extend it by adding another answer. :)

@Gumball17, KJBiggestFan and ILUVKOWALSKI: Awesome! X3
big smile
POTATO!!! 8D

I'm glad this forum was of use to you. X3
hơn một năm qua Tressa-pom said…
smile
Tressa:

Appearence: She can hear every sounds around 3 km. She has green eyes and yellow beak. She has hair which looks like Rico's. She has a white heart shape. It isn't tatoo. If she take the heart shape from her head, the shape turn into heart shaped box for her secret weapons, her inventions and her diary. She is taller than Rico and shorter than Kowalski. She is older than Rico. Kowalski and Tressa's ages are same. Actually she doen't have left flipper, she use prosthesis. But nobody know this.

Family:She is Rico's Sister. She has only one brother.

Food: In lab, she could eat only fish biscuits (they're disgusting). But now, she is a member of penguins' team. She like Snow cone, candies and fish.

Personality: She is so shy, determined, brave, polite. She love Kowalski, but she have never told to him. She is so patient, she could stay 5 hours without talking, reading.

Fears: Swimming and scientist. She had accident at lab once. Because of this she couldn't swim. And because of some reasons, she afraid to scientist. However, her BF is a scientist.

BFFs: Maurice and Marlene.
hơn một năm qua krissynaytowhow said…
big smile
Tinisha Krissy Vondonna:

Appearance:she is the same size as Rico maybe a little taller She has brown eyes She has a symbol on her forehead its supposed to mean air she was born with that mark on her head cause most of her family members are born with powers.

Family:(When she is Penguin) Her mother is Sara, Her Father is Eric, Her sisters are Jenny and Rose, her brothers are: Trevor and Conrad, her Uncle is Buck Rockgut (when Dolphin) She only has Uncles Blowhole and Robert and Aunt Candy (Married to Blowhole) and Cousin Victoria (when Dragon) She has a boyfriend named Toothless and she had to leave him to keep him and the others safe from a dangerous monster after her (when Human) Her family is Ariel and Eric (from little mermaid) Melody is her big sister.

Food: random foods :P

Personality: Shes kinda Emo and shy to new people, she loves to read she has a crush on Rico kinda and Kowalski they don't know though she can act like Skipper sometimes and she loves practicing her powers.

Fears: she hates demons she will run away from demons

BFFs: everyone she knows

About her: Her mother died when she was 3 and her father went missing when she was 5 months old, Her sisters were taken away to a different Zoo when they lived in Hoboken Zoo and she lived alone ever since when shes really mad her eyes turn red but when shes pissed off her eyes are black and she lives with her Uncle Blowhole now.

thats all the other stuff is classified
hơn một năm qua SkippX101 said…
laugh
Ok, i only have 1 OC... i feels so small! XD
Name: Starlite Emi Euphonic (but no-one is sure if this is her real name)

Appearance: She is EXACTLY the same height as Skipper, but she is thinner in size. She has a side-fringe, but she does have long hair, but she somehow manages to hid it. She had HUGE purple eyes, she is also 1/4 cyborg, when in cyborg mode, her one leg, spine, one flipper and a side of her face looks like a robot (this is due to her history)
She has 2 apposable thumbs and fingers when she switches to part-robo mode.

History: (Ok this spoils my plot-line for my stories but i feel the need to write this!!)
She use to be a human from South Africa. But when a robbery occured, her entire human family, exept for her dad, were killed. Under her circumstances she ran away and joined the CIA and was chosen as one of the lucky few (1 in a billion) to be chosen for a nutation that could give her tha capabilities to travel universes. The operation went well, she was put into the penguin universe as planned. But the CIA head, wanted to take over the virtual world, and over-time... Take over every universe in existance (i won't tell the rest!! Its in my stories) She was put into the London zoo and now lives with the penguins.

Personality: VERRY MYSTERIOUS, very cheeky and "fast to talk". She often back-chats Skipper (her BFF, also known as her secret crush) And she has a quick-temper. But she is kind,loving and caring and has a sense of humour. She will never let you down and will die for the one's she loves. She is very spiritual and is extremely mature and is always happy and HYPER (she does this to annoy Skipper)!!!So long and short...she's a teenager! (In my mind, Skipper is 18) She is 16 years old and is a tomboy. She loves to diss people and she is a social butterfly. She loves technology (she has a iPod, Blackberry, laptop and nintendo DS ixl) She loves to listen to music and read and paint. She is in NO way a commando, and is not yet part of the team. But she can dance very well, she can lift up 2 3 tonnes if she bothers, she can play the drums (Rico is teaching her) she also has a love of science and maths. She has the capability to read and write. She also has a crush on Skipper, but she always tries her BEST to make Skilene happen.

Voice: Just imagine Selena Gomez mixed with Niki Minaj... (She can sing very well, but likes to stay mysterious and keep this a secret)

Food: She is a omnivore (due to the fact she was human) And often steals fruit from the lemurs, but her favourite food is sushi and her favourite drink is ice tea.

Hehe... She is basically the penguin mii!! XD
It's time I added Experiment 2 to this list...

Appearance: Brown, furry, the ears of a rabbit, the head and body shape of a rabbit, the beak of a penguin, the fangs of some kind of poisonous snake, the wings of a phoenix (or perhaps just dyed falcon wings... who knows....), the size of a rabbit, the hands and feet of a human (but they're very small). Long eye-lashes, green eyes. For a mutant, and from a mutant's point of view, she's very pretty.

Family: She was created in the same pod as Experiment 1, but her egg was small and deep in a corner, so when the lobsters came to check the pod, they didn't see her.

Food: The same as Experiment 1.

Voice: Put it this way: Her voice sounds like black silk looks.

Personality (more of a backstory, really): I put the beginning of her story in the 'family' section. Her egg did, of course, hatch. When Dr Blowhole first saw her (she escaped from the pod - the door wasn't locked), he intended to destroy her, because he assumed she would be exactly like Experiment 1. He soon discovered he was wrong. That was where it begun. Ever since then, she and Dr Blowhole have been allies and she is constantly trying to persuade Experiment 1 to join the dark side - but it is futile. He never will. Wow... that kind of turned into a mini fanfiction! XD

Fears: None.
hơn một năm qua TrixyThePenguin said…
wink
Gracy was born in Paris zoo, she was orphaned and took care of her younger sister, Claw. She has blue eyes and a necklace given to him by his mother before she died.
She moved all of Central Park Zoo when her sister became a teenager.
Being orphaned learned to protect themselves and to fight. ;p
smile
^ What animal is she? Penguin?
hơn một năm qua BeKaTora said…
Okay... i try it to translate, but it is not so easy :( I think many thinks you don't understand, and that is so pity!

ok, start:

Steff was born in a experimental laboratory in oklahoma. It was a project from the CIA. Sie erhofften neue Arten zu erschaffen.They hoped-for to become a new kind. Steff's mother (sharol) was paired with a cat. The result was a beaver (bextar). One year ago - they have mixed three genes from father animals and planted into sharol. the result was steff. A beaver-cat.. . But that was not all. It's a secret what the third gen was. ;)
Two years ago, after many analysis the CIA laboratory was leaked out and out the door the peoples was demonstate for the build.
In this night, the professors was pack all the animals and dokus to escape.
They drive with a truck at west. In Washington D.C. the truck lose one of the boxes and drive away. Bextar, Steff and Rayt (Ratking) was in it. They get free, as rayt have tried to make undo the box, because they fall in to the ground. Rayt is not forbearing! :D He solve all with his fists. But to steff and bextar he is like a brother. ^.^ Now, they life in the wilderness. Days ago, they was very hungry and go into a city to swipe some cheese and fish. that was at the first a problem, because they had so many stress that they don't have noticed that nobody had picked up the food -.- More approaches achieved better results! ^^ any had take up a position - it worked!
As wall, they spy the peoples. Bextar learn to draw, rayt learn to cook and steff learn to build and program computers. Three years ago they went to dover, because they get new informations from the animal they life in washington d.c. about the CIA. On the way to dover, they get many troubles with the police because thefts, collapse and force on peoples. But the police don't know that the offender was animals. :D
The CIA- informations lead to a sewage treatment plant. What steff, bextar and rayt don't know - the CIA securety-dogs have give bounty on steff, bextar an rayts head! Many animals was looking for the three. They come into the sewage treatment plant and experience it to late that this is a ambush! They was escape, but rayt was fall into the canalisation! It was to late to help!
Steff and bextar run away to city and hole up into the canalisation to find rayt. but they don't find rayt. :/ instead of it begins to rain. it was a thunderstorm and they are on the dangerouse place at a thunderstorm! -.- The water was to mutch and bextar was flushed down the canal. Steff had accomplished to gripped on a pipe. after the flow and her faint for inanition, she was very joyless because she had lost her onliest friends. :( almost she want to concede, but NO! She was certain that she find her friends. She take all her power and search a place with internet. A bird was make a offer. He was on the way to New York. He know many peoples they work at the CIA. She fly with him and find internet too. She looking for a CIA-agent to get informations about her family and herself. But dougles (one of the CIA-dogs) had locate steff and chase she around the city. the way end on a high-rise building. Dougles tried to convince steff from a life with the CIA and not fight them, but steff was convince from her mission! she don't know so many and will life as other animals. dougles understand her problems, but he don't can forget his job! he still loved her and be often confus about his feeling and let she go. but steff was slipped off and fall down the high-rise building. she fall on a stork (Wing). He has been frightened and fly into a park to look what is happen. He think she is a squirrel, but steff was unconscious to give a answer. He fly she to fred. he does care for steff four weeks. but steff will search her friends and had left fred. The next danger was officer X because he was chase wild animals. he find steff as she was fishing in the park. He was catch her and give she to alice. she don't have beavers, but she don't have a pen too. Steff was one night in her box and tried to make a hole in the box with her theets. She succeeded to open the box and run around the zoo. at the morning, julien was scream. he find steff and called she a spy! now the penguins was have keen senses and will get the "spy". they will wedge in rogers pen. steff saw no reason to life and throws down into rogers mouth. But marlene was talk to her and try to still steff. With success! Marlene showed steff all the pens and explained that nobody is confined in the zoo, but she must play by the rules! Every day it give food and a clean pen - except at weekend! This are our days to do what we want. :D Steff think about a life in this zoo. that's perfect to have a home and do the mission! nobody can catch me and i have friends, food... :3 "YES! I will life in the central park zoo" The only problem was, that no pen is free. Marlene proposes that steff can life in her pen togheter. It only must chanced on the delivery note. Steff go back to her box and the penguins do the rest.
Alice saw the delivery note and do steff into marlenes pen.

The episodes beginns :)
big smile
^ LUMINOUS PLANTS!! 8D
hơn một năm qua ILUVKOWALSKI said…
big smile
^ :D
hơn một năm qua kowalskirocks14 said…
Shine:
Appearance:
Small red-orange fox kit. About half Marlene's size. Her tail is big, poofy, and almost twice her size. She has deep red eyes. Her front left paw is white but the others are red-orange.
Persinality:
Fun loving, care free, VERY clever, sly, and cunning, but she acts stupid and often chases her tail.
Family: her parents were shot by poachers, her youngest brother stabbed. Her oldest brother starved in Hoboken, and her remaining brother drowned in a flood.
Fears: that she will continue in her family's line of painful deaths, and normal little kid stuff, like the dark, monsters, stuff like that.

Amazon and nile:
Appearance: twins. They have deep murky brown pelts, amazon has a white patch around her right eye, Nile has a black patch around his left eye. They have deep mudy brown eyes.
Persinality: amazon is smart and courageous. Nile is dumb and fearful.
Family: no one knows where they come from, accept they have a brother and sister, Hudson and Ohio. Their entire family is named after a body of water.

Amber:
Appearance: a female penguin. About a centimeter shorter than kowalski. Has neonish green eyes. An hour-glass figure.
Persinality: smart as or smarter than kowalski, can REALLY sing, dance play instruments ect. Often listens to music that describes her mood.
Family: a tomboy sister, flame, a dead brother, ash, a rich, commanding father(commanding officer and chief to all penguins), and a caring, nice mother.
Fears: that music will ruin her great knowledge.
big smile
^ Epic! VERY epic! I love the names! :3
hơn một năm qua Budgie15 said…
I would be a turtle, i would have a green body, but have white feet, and belly. I would be a girl. My background would be that i have moved from a shed into a huge bright green garden. I would also make new friends.
big smile
^ Hi, Jade! Glad you posted. :) You forgot to add Crystal's name, by the way. XD
hơn một năm qua Shad0w81 said…
Kyle:

Appearance: Gentoo Penguin, shorter than Rico, but taller than Skipper, left eye blue, right eye green, scar on his right foot

Relatives: Hans the Puffin (brother), Robert (brother)

Info: Born in Las Vegas, Nevada on August 15, 1977, he discovered he was a very good singer, as well as a good guitarist. He met his wife, and he married her in 1987. He met his friends, Skipper, Manfredi, and Johnson in Denmark in 1994, and chose to remain with him for a while. He, Manfredi, Johnson, and Skipper joined in when a war broke out in 1998. They were shipped out together, and met three other guys when they arrived: Kowalski, Rico, and Private. The five of them fought in the war together for about a year, until an incident occurred. Manfredi and Johnson were killed and Kyle took a bullet to the back, resulting in several plates being put in his back, as well as one in his right foot. He and his wife moved to Greenland to live a simple life together. In 2008, Kyle and his wife traveled back to Vegas to view the 2008 World Speed Challenge (a racing event) in which his brother, Robert, won 5th place. Soon after, a plague swept through the streets of vegas, claiming the life of Kyle's wife, but it was contained shortly after. Kyle returned to Greenland for the next several years. During this period, Kyle became a somewhat big success, earning enough money to buy a hundred thousand dollar Corvette. He was captured and sent to the Central Park Zoo in 2010, and reunited with Skipper, Kowalski, Rico, and Private, his four friends from years ago.
smile
@Shad0w81: Oh wow. Very nice backstory! How did he end up as Hans' brother?

@ILUVKOWALSKI: I love the fact that some of your OCs are from another planet! You're so imaginative! 8D
Bowhole:

Appearance: A female pink dolphin (they do exist, you know). She has a red bow on her head, just in front of her Blowhole, which is, obviously, where she got her name.

Family: She is Blowhole's cousin.

Food: Mainly fish. She's quite fussy about the type of fish she eats.

Voice: Quite high pitched and well spoken. English accent (not sure why).

Personality: I think this particular quote of hers just about sums up her personality: 'Wait, wait, wait, we're going to kill them!?!? You never said anything about killing them!! I thought we were just going to capture them and keep them locked up, or... or steal their secret base, or something! You never said anything about killing them! I'm certainly not going to have anything to do with a plan that involves killing someone! I think it's quite barbaric! Hmph!'. XD She's ruined several of Blowhole's plans. She invites herself to visit Blowhole around three times a year (she lives in China). She swims all the way to America and never announces when she's coming. She does this to all her relatives who live far away and none of them have the heart to tell her to stop coming.

Fears: She has many.

Shadow:

Appearence: He is a silver fox. Below is a picture of a silver fox. Shadow has very light blue eyes.

Family: Unknown.

Food: Unknown.

Voice: Unknown.

Personality: Unknown.

Any other information: Shadow is rarely seen by anyone, or anything. He is probably one of the most mysterious and stealthy creatures on Earth. Some even believe he is just a myth. The most plausible theory about him is that he was chased out of the city he used to live in by humans, because they blamed him for the multiple unexplained disappearances that'd been having...
 Bowhole: Appearance: A female màu hồng, hồng cá heo (they do exist, bạn know). She has a red bow on her head,
smile
^^ Willow is a nice name! :3
hơn một năm qua Shad0w81 said…
Hey, Willow is my mom's name in the real world!
hơn một năm qua Kowalski355 said…
big smile
i only havez two...
Ally:
Apperance: She has blond hair over one eye and a pony-tail to the side (doesnt matter what side....). Shes a little bit smaller than Kowalski. She has turquoise eyes.

Family:She lost her family when she was 3 and living in Antartica. She lost her mom, Mary, her dad, David and her brother Blake.

Peronality: Shes a little shy, shes actually pretty goth, but she never shows it. ^^

Food:Stangly, (like me in Real) she hates fish. She'll eat almost anything.

Voice: Ally is British (yay for british people! XD).

Age 15. :D
big smile
^ You just reminded me that Emma's british too! :D
big smile
XD i forgot my 2nd one... heres the 2nd one then.

Josh:
Appearance:Male penguin with brown hair and bangs just covering his forehead (if penguins have a forehead.) XD and Dark Blue eyes hes about the same height as Rico.

Family: He lost his family when he was a newborn. He was born at Hoboken but didnt stay there.

Personality: Likes to make people smile, but most of the time he likes to be by himself.

Food: Fish

voice: A little serious but a little not serious. (he doesnt have any accent.)

oh and i almost forgot. He has a crush on Ally, but she doesnt know XD
big smile
@ILUVKOWALSKI, awesome! :D
big smile
Omg, these get more epic every time I look at them! 8D
big smile
^Aww, Melissa is so CUTE!! :3 I'd ask if I could draw her, but I have a lot I need to be drawing...
laugh
^^^my moms name is Melissa XD
^ Cool! Sorry you had a falling out. I've had plenty of those in my time... Ok, now I'm sounding like a super-elderly person. XD
hơn một năm qua CuteCuddly said…
cloudy
Whoa ILUVKOWALSKI!! That's a LOT!!

I'm gonna describe my NEW OC:

Name: Mist-Wu. (Mistie is nickname)
Animal: Cat.
Eye color: Silver.
Fur color: mostly white, but paws are black, and has the Chinese symbols that mean friendship on her left side, (友誼 <--- looks like this) in black fur.
DoB: whatever the date for Chinese New Year is. Anyone know it?
Fav food: salmon.
Personaltiy: cautious, paranoid, seemingly emotionless, 'cuz she never lets her emotions how. Somewhat hostile unitl you gain her trust.

Back story:
Born in China, on Chinese New Year, Mist-Wu was one of the few cats ever, to have the marking of Chinese symbols on her side. The Chinese cats say it gives her special powers in friendship, because that's what her symbols translate, but Mist-Wu is skeptical. She is forced to leave home, when rabid dogs invade the town she lived in. Not knowing where to go, she meets her long-lost brother in Bejjing, who had left several years ago to find out why the the rabid dogs attacked Japen, a few months before he left. Having not discovered why, he goes with his younger sister to prortect her from the humans and other animals, who want to get their hands and/or paws on her for her gifts, also, giving her the nickname, Mistie. Mist-Wu has yet to learn her power and her strengths and weaknesses. She and her brother were attacked by dogs, and her brother was killed. Mist-Wu travelled to America, and found herself in New York city. She lives in the alleys, and has yet to meet the Penguins. For now, she swears to avenge her brother's death, and never lets ANYONE call her by her borther's nickname he gave her.

I made that up as I went along, and it came out pretty good.
surprise
^ WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!!! Such a deep backstory!!! You made that up as you went along!? Wow... Poor Mist-Wu. Amazing story. Totally pictured it in my head. Does she speak any language other than Chinese?
big smile
She can speak English, Chinese, and Spanish. It is a tradition that symbols cats learn those languages. In English, she has a strong Chinese accent.
big smile
Wow, I'm making new OCs left and right. I made up THIS one when I was feeding my rabbits. LOL!

Name: Pepper. (Or Peps, if you perfer)
Animal: Fox kit.
Eye colour: Gold.
Fur colour: Dark red. White paws and tip of tail.
DoB: July 9th.
Fav food: IDK, she likes all food foxes eat.
Personality: Fun-loving. Happy. Friendly. Somewhat smart.
Fear: Ghosts, death, losing her friends, changes, and evil spirits.

Back story:
Has lived in Hoboken Zoo all her life, but somehow escaped. Found herself in Central PArk, where she now lives. She's good friends with Marlene, and is teaching her how to come outside the zoo without going feral...which she has almost done...None of the penguins know about her, except Private, who hasn't told Skipper, as he will go all paranoid becuase she's from Hoboken.

Not as detailed as Mist-Wu's, but still pretty good, I think. Also made it up as I went along.
big smile
^She sounds aweosme!!! :D Hehee if you keep making Oc's you'll have more than me soon. :D
big smile
^^ EPIC!!! 8D That's REALLY realistic. X3 I can totally see that happening. One of my OCs is from Hoboken, too. Squeak. Great minds think alike!!
hơn một năm qua SgtSkipper said…
^It's Hoboken Heaven here!
I have 2 OC's.
Name: Mech-Skipper.
Animal: Bio-Mechanical Android Penguin?
Looks: Same as the Bio-Mechanical Android from 'Hoboken Surprise'
DoB: August 20th.
Fave Food: Doesn't eat as he's a robot...
Personality: Same as Skipper.

Back Story:
Created in Hoboken by zookeper Francis to destroy the Penguins. After being defeated and ambushed by Officer X, he met Bandit who took him to the Penguins to get him repaired but MS panicked and trashed the HQ. MS was banished from Central Park along with Bandit who decided to take MS on a world tour to change his programming, hence why he is no longer evil.
hơn một năm qua SgtSkipper said…
smile
Name: Kirin.
Animal: Common Kestrel.
Eye Colour: Gold.
Feather Colour: *Average Common Kestrel*.
DoB: Unknown as she has never celebrated her Birthday.
Fave Food: Mice, Rats, Small Birds, Has developed a taste for Haribo...
Personality: Likes to make people laugh, kind, misunderstood, can be quite clever, Gets nervous around people who are taller than her *Which is pretty much everyone*

Back Story: She was born in Bronx Zoo as a result of a conservation project to bring Kestrels back to NYC after their population was ravaged by Peregrin Falcons. She was to be transferred to a zoo further up North but a delivery error ended her up in Aqua World where she was found and hired by Dr.Blowhole, unaware he was evil. After Dr.Blowhole, abandoned her during an attack on a group in a shopping mall, she vowed revenge on Dr.Blowhole. Going with the old saying 'The enemy of my enemy is my friend' She tagged along with the group in the mall, waiting her chance to get revenge on Dr.Blowhole.
hơn một năm qua mostar1219 said…
smile
Name: Monique
Animal: Human, but with an extra heart (Penguin heart)
Eye color: brown (like her hair)
Abilities: Singing and a bunch of powers
Personality: She's tough, but she's also nice.
Love interest: Kowalski
Back story: She's from another universe and went to the Central Park Zoo. She accidentally dropped her camera in the Penguin habitat and snuck in after hours to try and get it back. When she went into the HQ, she accidentally woke Kowalski. They befriended each other a little until the rest of the team woke up. Skipper wasn't too sure about her until he saw the connection between her and Kowalski. She stays at an invisible house in the park across from the zoo to be close.
Children: Mastique and David.
Other relatives: other than granddaughter, Jessica (Mastique and Julien's daughter), none in current universe.
laugh
^ and I'm still confused about the heart thing. LOL!

I just realized. I named my OC, Pepper after my rabbit, Pepper! Cool!
Yet another OC. *sighs* Here goes:

Name: Elcee.
Animal: N/A. She's an andriod, made by Blowhole. (see backstory)
Eye colour: Green.
Hair colour: Blue.
BoC (creation): November 5
Fav food: Plasma energy.
Personality: Fun-loving, but know when to calm down and be serious. Slightly protective of those she cares about.

Backstory:
She was oringinally a dolphin, but after some freak accident, concerning the Skipper, Mafreedi and Johnson, she died. She was Blowhole's daughter, and he was so upset, he had to create her again as a robot. Only, he couldn't make her into dolphin, so made her into a human instead, ironically. Maybe 'cause she had alwasy said she wanted to know what it was like to be human, and, well, he loved her so much. He had retaught her everything she knew, gave her her old personality, and started life with her again. He had convinced her she was fully organic, and he only made her human, because it was her greatest wish, and she believed him. She never remembers the accident, though flash-backs occur during her dreams, sometimes. She remembers Skipper slightly, and Mandfreedi and Johnson don't exsist as far as she's concerned.When she meets the penguins, they tell her the truth, as Skipper had told Rico, Kowalski, Private and CC, and she doesn't believe them...until CC shows her her circuits. Then, Elcee knows...she was lied to her whole life, and her relationship with her father falls to pieces.

So far, all I got. Might continue it. And yes, if you know Astro Boy, it IS similar to his life, death and creation.
big smile
^ Your OCs are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EPIC!!!!!
big smile
^ Aww, thanks Easel.
name: amber (latest and final updated version)
aminal: penguin
eye color: emerald greem
birthday/creation day: (original version) two weeks after the show first aired. (final update) april 29, 2012
personality: smart in history and medic, caring, (except towards shine) sometimes forgetful.
relations with everyone:
skipper: obeys and listens to; respects him
kowalski: is dating him
rico: treats him like a best friend
private: cannot stand him
marlene: cannot stand her
julien: hates his guts
mauric and mort: ignores.
(can we put other peoples ocs?)
macie: is her sister and loves her like a sister
jade and jemni: ignores most of the time
shine: absolutley hates
backstory:
amber was born into a family with only one sibling, but her parents were killed by blowhole. she was adopted into hans the puffin's family, with his three other brothers. everyone but hans loved her as family. hans turned her in for something she didn't do, and in a jail for orphans, she met Kowalski and her first best friend mari. mari died of cholera, but she and Kowalski escaped. she and Kowalski and hans were part of skipper's first team with manfridi and Johnson. Johnson liked amber, but amber liked Kowalski. on her twelth birthday she discovered that her best friend macie was her blood sister, and that hans was a traitor. she also learned that another mari and roxxanne (two of her previous best friends) had been killed by sabotage. she left the team to fight crime alone with macie, who was blind and mute. she later was transfered to a wildlife preserve in main, where she met and abandoned fox cub named shine. she cared for and raised shine, but the fox cub began to be mean to her, yet amber stil tok care of her. later she and shine were transferred to central park zoo, where she is currently located.
^ Wow, that's great.
Second OC!
Name: shine
Animal: fox
Eye color: red
Looks: about as small as mort, reddish pelt, tail as long as body.
Birthday/creation day: January 1, 2012
Personality: mean, obnoxious, snotty, hateful, sly, deceiving, meanbutt-ish(yes, meanbutt is a word)
Relations:
Skipper: doesn't like him
Kowalski: goes to him to solve problems
Rico: pretty much one of the only people she doesn't hate
Private: often tries to maul him when he talks about lunixorns
Marlene: never met her yet
King julien: easily gets him to do what she wants
Maurice: respects him mostly
Mort: despises
Amber: neglects, though she raised her.
Macie: never met
Jade & jemni: never met
Backstory: shine was born in Yellowstone as a protected and rare species of fox. Her specimen has overly red fur and eyes. He had three brothers: ash, rutt, and dusty. Her parents and youngest brother rusty were killed by poaches, and she and her older ad younger brother were sent to audobon zoo in New Orleans, Louisiana. There her older brother, ash, died in hurricane Katrina, and the two remaining cubs were sent to Texas. In Texas, a tornado killed her norther, who didn't get to shelter in time, and he was sent to Maine, where, still young, she was cared for by a penguin named amber. Shine began to get bitter and angry because she knew amber still had her sister alive. She started being mean to others and stayed that way. She swore that if she ever met amber's sister she would kill her. Shine and amber were then transferred to CPZ, where shine now lives in the zoo nursery.
Third and final OC, (until I make the two others I need)
Name: Ariana
Animal: human
Eye color: blue
Looks: a 12-year-old human girl. She is about 4' 11". She has log red hair, always up in a bin or pony tail. She wears red, neon, or multi colors shirt, or sometimes a white tee. She always has jeans ad her special black boots. She aways has a necklace of some sort and wears glasses.
Birthday: may 6, 2000
Creation day: may 6, 2012
Personality: kind, loving, caring, smart as an average 7th grader. Lives to rad and laugh with her friends.
Relations:
Everyone: doesn't know them. (yet...)
Backstory: she was born in London, and has a British accent. So far she has ha a pretty normal life, despite moving to new York when her dad got transferred. She goes to the zoo often, and always finds what the penguins are doing, when they aren't sming and waving, strange.
big smile
This is my older bro's first OC!!! I'm so proud! LOL!

Name: Nikita.
Animal: fox.
Eye color: brown.
Fur color: red, with white on her tail and ears.
BoD: unkown.
Personality: Easily irritated, jumpy, is rather fun.

Backstory:
Her life as a kit is unknown. All we know is, she was abandoned. She was from Denmark. She in Pepper's forign cousin. She is now in charge of a mine in Uatha, which a mysterious element. She comes to Central Park for the help of the famous Penguins.

May be continued in future.