Fable Clothes in Fable II

Ratdog posted on Nov 19, 2008 at 10:19PM
Am I the only one who is sorely disappointed with the lack of decent clothes in the game? I really miss all the armour that was available in the first game and I understand that Fable II is set 500 years after that but they could still have included some armour.

Fable 4 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua harold said…
I'm not disappointed, but I do find it interesting that there is no armor to speak of at all, in the sense that combat does not include any sort of allowance for your clothing to protect you (at least as far as I've seen). It may be the first and only electronic RPG where that's the case, or at least the only fantasy-themed one.
hơn một năm qua Ratdog said…
I will admit after playing the game for a while that it is easier to focus more without worrying over what my character is wearing. But I would still like some form of armour just because I've always liked the look of it.
hơn một năm qua harold said…
What, you mean you aren't obsessing about which outfit goes with which hat, and working with all the dyes to get the colors just the way you want them?

Heh. I call that - along with the whole house-decorating thing - the "Sims" features of the game.
hơn một năm qua Ratdog said…
Lol, no I meant about the defensive properties of the clothes like how many extra HP they give you and stuff like that. I'm not really that fussed on the redecorating feature simply because it makes the game feel too "Simmy" (if that's a word). I don't mind the dyes though, they mean I can personalise my outfit :P