Cậu bé cưỡi rồng Your dragon

warcraftjunkie1 posted on Nov 30, 2010 at 05:57AM
what would your dragon look like?

Cậu bé cưỡi rồng 14 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Ms_Mea said…
Hmm...he'd be purplish-blue, with pearly-white talons :) Yes, I've given this a lot of thought
hơn một năm qua Okami_Amaterasu said…
I think it would be Black, but when the sun hits the scales it with have purple there aswell and he would have blacky-brown talons, two preceeding horns from the back of the head, two long curved teeth sticking out at the front of the jaw, a few spikes down the back, black and a arrowhead spike at the end of the tail and red eyes.
hơn một năm qua emeraldfyres said…
I think it would be silver with green eyes.
hơn một năm qua magicgirl123 said…
Omg, you don't what to know...... I could go on for hours.......

Let's just say big.....
hơn một năm qua janbox1 said…
angry
my would be red. red eyes. sharp corved talons. thin legs 2 legs black spots. long croc snout . four antlope horns on the back of its head black spikes on each row on its back 2 rows. down to its tail. long tail voverd back and i would name it monstor.
 my would be red. red eyes. sharp corved talons. thin legs 2 legs black spots. long croc snout . four
hơn một năm qua kebabbey said…
Mine would either be black with a golden shine, or a lovely green colour like the new book's front cover
hơn một năm qua BubblesGoPop said…
big smile
My dragon would be a silver dragon that shines no matter what. her talons would be pure white, long and curved. Her eyes would be a bright green. She'd have spikes all along her spine and a place where i can sit on her. I would name her SKYLA!!! (pronounced: sky-la)
hơn một năm qua BubblesGoPop said…
My dragon would be Saphira. She is the exact dragon I want. Lol. I share an account with my cousin.
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua ilovereading said…
big smile
Forest green, with light green eyes and grayish talons. And it would be a he.
hơn một năm qua Emil5634 said…
big smile
My dragon would be a silver kindda white and light blue! it would have a rainbow kindda glow when the sun hits it. on the top of it's head it would have a few purple and dark blue spikes, wich would go a little down its neck. (I have thought a lot about it!) It would be a boy cous I'm kind of a boyish girl;) I would call him Ventus, cous it mean air/wind in Latin. He would be protective and sweet, and my best friend!
hơn một năm qua Emil5634 said…
smirk
Oh yea; and ha would have brown eyes, like mine ;)
hơn một năm qua greekgirlA said…
White with blue/pink tint name:FireIce typical shape for a dragon blue-gray eyes
hơn một năm qua Icestorm08 said…
She would be a dark purple with silver tints when the sun hit her scales. She would have beautiful amethyst colored eyes. And would have silver/white claws. I would name her Amythest
hơn một năm qua Ajaxranstone said…
wink
Single dragon rider looking for: Dragon
White as snow, with arctic blue iridescent shine. arctic blue eyes, or lush purple. Wolf ears preferable...

YAY!!!