ER Last Season Discussion

x5mp1xp1nx22x posted on Feb 27, 2009 at 04:11AM
so here we are, down the the last 5 episodes...i cant believe it...im just...i dont know what to do!

so here i am, venting about the last season...

first of all...tonights ep 'T minus 6' ...right when i saw the title i cried, i knew what it meant, last 6 episodes EVER!!!
first off, when carter came back last week, and we found out that he was sick, i thought in my head, yes, he will die at county...its fitting, as much as it kills me to think and say. and previews seem to agree with me.
and it works, i mean with everything that Benton and Carter went through together...its SOO appropriate that Benton returns to say goodbye to Carter.

lol that part where carter told banfield they were the same blood type and asked for one of her kidneys...LMAO i was like...WTF!!!??? then he said it was a joke and i was like...LMAO!!!!!

but really...its all wrapping up...its just unbelievable. ive seen every ep there has ever been, most of which i saw NEW when they aired, i grew up on this show.

so tribute to ER, i love you, ill miss you. you will never be forgotten.

ER 14 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua HouseJr said…
I'm so glad I finnally have someone to talk with about this.

I'm so sad that they brought Carter back just to die at County (or so it really seems). I'm excited to see a lot of the old cast. Olny 5 more episodes, I can't believe it, I didn't even catch that when I saw the title of last night episode.

I can't believe by the time this summer comes, ER will be gone. Next year I'll only have House because scrubs is ending too. I mean House will never replace ER but at least it will take my mind off of it :)
hơn một năm qua x5mp1xp1nx22x said…
YAYY JR!
SO true.

and i was happy to see the old cast, but its been weird ya know...like not the same. i miss how it use to be.

like now when sam said "its good to have you back carter." i said, "NOO ITS NOT THE SAME!!"

ce la vie though!
hơn một năm qua ineedcoffee said…
sad
This season is so sad, I realized that the show I started watching in college with my buddies every thursday is now going to be gone, It was sad when Mark died but the show was still there, but now there will be no show either.
Ya I think I jinxed it when I said on the other forum "I hope he hasn't changed" refering to Carter, cause now he's so different. But that whole joke with Kate made me think of the old days though
last edited hơn một năm qua
ok tonights ep: What we do...

my thoughts...

i always loved the eps when they did a documentary type thing, i think it really brings alot of feeling to the characters.
and the way they started with Carter, just made me smile, and yet again...cry. you could really see what each person was feeling, and how great they were at showing their character...it was nice.
umm...Neela and Simon, i knew it wouldnt last, besides what with ray coming back and all...this just paved a way for Reela to emerge again.
i really like where the writters are taking Archie and Diaz...its nice to see him happy. And when he was whispering in her ear before she went up to the OR, i just wanted him to say "I love you." god that would have been perfect.
Ehh with the Sam and her mom thing...its like whatever really...i could do without that.
back to my pride and joy, Carter...GOD WHEN THE HELL ARE WE GONNA FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENDED WITH KEM!!!!IM DYING!!!lol
AND...i didnt much like how he transferred to Northwestern...and when they showed the ambulance leaving...and him waving good bye, and mouthing "thank you" it was bitter sweet...in a bad way, they could have done better.

as for next week: well this is when all the people return...and what did i say...I KNEW Benton would save Carter, its appropriate. I bet he's the one that found Carter a kidney.
Then i also think,while in surgery or something, he dies. A million bucks says they kill of Carter. Again, its bitter sweet.

LOL, anyone that has read my ER/House fanfic (which a link is posted if you havent) didnt that scene when they were coding Carter in this episode remind you of when they were coding Carter in my fanfic??? i was like WOW, thats crazy similar!! and i wrote that fanfic ep BEFORE this ep aired...scary cool!
Good sum-up numbers :)

I am also just dying to know what's happening with Kem, I mean ser *shrugs*
I'm really happy about everyone returning but still it's kinda wierd. And in the promo, who was that lady telling Carol "He squezed my hand" who is she and who squezed her hand? I need to know! XD

And one last thing, the whole Carter coding in the episode and Archie saving him in the episode and it happening in your fanfic as well before it even aired, TOO FREAKY!!! Are you hiding something from me?! XD
that was...o god i KNOW THIS!!!! i knew who it was when i saw them, and now i cant think of their name!!! its gonna bug me!!!

ERRRRRR, ill have to wait till that promo gets posted online before i can tell you...dang!

and LMAO IKR!!! it was freaky! (and yes, im secretly and ER writter) lol jk!
lol sorry but I'm kinda wondering, because being that she was saying it to Carol. I'm worried the person that squezed her hand (implying they had been in a coma or something like that) might be Doug :(
no i bet it was one of the twins (her and Dougs daughters)

and then Doug shows up
I hope so *crosses every part of her body possible*
XD that's a funny mental image
lol jr's a pretzel!

Doug is in it, he and Juianna M did 2 days of shooting for ER. they got paid ALOT of money for it.
Wow, well I don't really care how they got paid, I'm just happy they're there!

I have to go get my nose carterized 2morrow (man I wish that meant Carter was going to look at my nose XD) cause I've been having really bad nosebleeds, I had to go to the ER (again another fanasty that sounds come true but not XD) two times in the last week and have had to stay home from school all week so I don't end up getting one at school.
hơn một năm qua GaGaBoi said…
heart
ER is my all time favourite show, Its so real , Season 15 was a really great series , Plotting out the characters lifes threw out it so we get a sense of what they will be doing when it finally finishes , Ill miss you forever ER ! Legend tv show !