Edward Cullen Deal with it!

Meg08 posted on Jan 14, 2008 at 04:17PM
Ok, I'm gonna try and do this calmly but for everyone who doesn't know, I may be a veg. vampire, but my sister is a werewolf and I've got a extra 25% werewolf in me, so I've got a bit of a temper when it comes to something. Like the subject I'm getting ready to open.

I want some Robert-hater to tell me exactlly what they want in a "Edward". NOT AN ACTOR, but characteristics(sp?). I want to show everyone that just based on Edward's looks and Rob's look, we're not going to get much closer.

Now, here's the non-calm part. This is for everyone who likes Edward just because of his looks, or his looks are the main reason. GROW-UP! No one falls in love just because you think they're hot! Get over youself and act your age! Go watch Hairspray! or something, then come back here and tell me the characteristics(sp?) you want "Edward" to have.

Wow. that was easier then I thought!

Edward Cullen 19 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Gabitha said…
I have to say i agree with you Meg08, people are being really silly and childish over the whole Rob thing.

(Meg08 i thought you were ver calm and collect through your post lol) =)
hơn một năm qua CharmedAngel88 said…
Like Gabitha said, you did a pretty good job at being calm and collected in the post. And you're also right about how immature people are being about the whole Robert thing. It was understandable at first, even you and I were upset about casting for Edward. But we got over it and started to see that Rob has just about every feature Edward has. And you're right, it's not simply about looks. We should love Edward for the way he acts first, it shouldn't be based on looks alone. I wonder what the Robert haters are going to post as a response to this. Will it simply be that they think he's "ugly"? Or will they be able to come up with more?
hơn một năm qua luvrofedward said…
haha VERY calm. i totally know what you mean. everybody is going to have a different opinion on how edward "should" look, but the truth is people, HES GOING TO ONLY LOOK LIKE "THE" EDWARD FOR LIKE 1 IN A MILLION PEOPLE THAT LOVE TWILIGHT! its like, GET OVER IT, like Meg08 said. he definitely doesnt look like my edward, but what the hell, i dont hate robert!
hơn một năm qua Meg08 said…
Aww!!! Thanks guys. You've all since me mad... I'm worse then a full werewolf sometimes! And thanks for the back up on this!!!

I don't think they'll be able to come up with anything! Notice how none of them have replied yet?
hơn một năm qua geenuh said…
i so agree with you. i was thinking about that the other day and i've seen so many people complain about Robert as Edward but i think he is going to be perfect and i was thinking about why i love Edward so much and mainly i love his personality. I love how he's so protective and how he's cultured and he's so talented with his music. mmm it just makes my heart melt. yes his looks are good too but there is so much more to him that makes me melt.
*blinks and stops drooling* I'm sorry, I got lost in my thoughts about Edward half way through that beautiful reply!

Robert IS going to be perfect as Ewdard!!!
haha. yes Robert is going to be a perfect Edward! i honestly didnt look him at first, but now i am like head over heels for him. he is TOTALLY Edward in my mind. i think they did an amazing job with the casting of Edward's role.
hơn một năm qua issie said…
I couldn't agree more with Meg08.

Who cares who's gonna play Edward? What this person looks like?
It's not REALLY OUR Edward anyway!

And excuse me, why are you people even complaining? Isn't Robert hot? Isn't it why many people think they love Edward? His looks, I mean?

His personality is what makes Edward Cullen EDWARD CULLEN.

Of course his looks help a great deal, but honestly, can the person (whoever it is - Robert, Gaspard...) change what we think of Edward?
I don't think so.

Very well said, Meg!
last edited hơn một năm qua
That's the only thing that I go off on Edward fans more then bad mouthing Jacob. I can't stand Edward fans who care only for his looks! *gr* They have no right to call themselves fans at all!!!

hơn một năm qua alb94 said…
i agree... some people are being childish, he wouldn't have been my choice but im pretty sure that they chose him because he could pull off the part!!! if he can act, he will do just fine
If you saw Harry Potter and Goblet of Fire, you should know he can act very well.
i haven't seen that, but check out on youtube the alternate ending for Vanity Fair, he looks JUST like i think Edward would. you will love it, promise =]
Is that the one that someone put on this spot? Cuz that was great!! I've never been a Cedric lover (that's who Rob was in Goblet of Fire), but I still think he did a great job with that role! and I think he's gonna make the prefect Edward for the movie!
hơn một năm qua randomchicky456 said…
im with all of you. Rob will do fine. like meg said we cant get much better. and stop being childish meg is right no1 falls in lov bc of some1 looks alone (though it helps =p) edward is more than just a pefect face
hơn một năm qua Lunatic said…
I find it REALLY funny when someone tells me that they "love" Edward since they've never met him and never will meet him because of the fictional character factor.

I have nothing against Robert. Yes, I was hoping that Gaspard would be cast as Edward, but I like to keep an open mind about these things since my opinion doesn't matter to the director.
hơn một năm qua moo000 said…
I agree. I hate when people say "I love Edward, he is sooo hot", its like, make up your mind; you either think robert is hot and love him or you love the character edward for his personality as described in the books. And yes I know he is a fictional character but saying 'I love Edward' is easier than saying 'I would love the guy who had all the same personality traits as Edward Cullen, the fictional character from the Twilight Saga.'

lucky for me, I started reading the series after I had seen the movie trailer so all the characters look exactly the same in my head as they do in the movie.

hơn một năm qua star_bella said…
guys comon hes not real
hơn một năm qua MeLoveEdward said…
helo guys, can we stop talking 'bout the same or different between Edward and Rob?? Edward is Fist, and Rob trying to be Edward Cullen...

and, it doesn't matter Edward not real/just fiction/and bla bla..

the point is, We Love Him, that's all, i and you all, Love him through our own imaginations.. :)
hơn một năm qua maja3322 said…
I know what you mean. I have a friend, who hates Kristen Stewart just because she doesn't look EXACTLY like the Bella descibed in the books. I've tried to tell her that it's next to impossible to find someone who looks like her AND can act. It isn't all about the looks for me. I think it is more important if they can act the part, and I think that all the actors and actresses did an amazing job.
I just can't wait till New Moon hits the theaters!