Edward Cullen Fav Twilight book? ~ Twilight, New moon hoặc Eclipse?

Gabitha posted on Dec 05, 2007 at 11:53AM
Ok well my fav would be all of them (lol) but if i had to pick one...i would say the first, Twilight. Here are some of my reasons:
Though i love all three books, i love Twilight best because of the fact that it is the first book. It was not the second or third that got you hooked. Really, think about it, the first book is where we first meet Edward, Bella, the cullens, the little twwn of forks, Charlie etc - who you manage to fall in love with despite yourself, you are first shown their relationships, how they talk to each other, or act around each other. Twilight was really well written and the characters were developed really well, I love reading about the forming of a relationship which is what Twilight is, the forming of relationships between people which in my opinion a first book should do - from the relationships between people and introduce conflict.I have other reasons as well - but i got fake nails and its weird/hard to type so...yeah lol =)

anyway - yeah - thats my opinion, i would LOVE to hear others...

thanks
xxx
last edited on Dec 05, 2007 at 08:46PM

Edward Cullen 24 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Meg08 said…
I love certain parts in each of the books, but I can't pick a favorite out of them. Mainly because I hate Bella so much. I read them because they are well writen by a talented writer and they have a good plot and of course Edward.

I in the meadow in Twilight because we get to see how dangerous Edward is, I love when Bella and him are talking in lunch before she realizes what he is and he says "Kryptanite(sp?) doesn't bother me either" or something like that. I love when he's playing the piano for her. (She really doesn't desever(sp?) him as much as she hurt him. *gr*)

In New Moon, I love when Alice showed up again. When Edward finally came back into the story for real (Damn Bella's stupid broken mind!). I loved finding out that Edward's eyes were bright green before Carlisle turned him. I loved how sweet Jacob.

And finally Eclipse, pretty much anything with Edward! lol. I was just so happy that he was back to stay after New Moon I just sorta clung(sp?) to him... :D
hơn một năm qua XpsychotickissX said…
eclipse definitly
hơn một năm qua iluvtheoc3000 said…
i think new moon is the best... there was so much emotion... when Edward left i felt like she did.. i honestly cried for about 45 minutes stright... and it wasnt just tears... i was balling.. i really thought i would never be ok again... and then Jacob came into our (mine and bella's) life and i felt better.. and i fell in love with him!! Im tottaly on team Jacob now.. but i think that New Moon made me more emotional so thats my favorite... and of coarse cause the entire story was about the sexy Jacob Black
hơn một năm qua twilightfan22 said…
i personally think that Twilight is my fav. book!!!!!! then new moon then ecipse!!!!!:)
hơn một năm qua gileygirl said…
well the first book would have to be my favorite because of the new sensations that was going on through that book. there was the first love sensation, the experience of it all was just so great. edward was the best in that book too, well he's good in all books, but i like edward the best in the first book.
hơn một năm qua randomchicky456 said…
eclipse!!! omg loved that i cant wait for the new book on August 5th ahhhhhhhhh
hơn một năm qua SammyyyyLoveees said…
i definitely think that eclipse is my favorite.
i wanted to marry the book <33
hơn một năm qua savii_t said…
twilight, prolly. it was when they first fell in love, and i think it is really sweet <3
hơn một năm qua randomchicky456 said…
sammmmmmmmmmyyyyylovessssssssssss
im not surprised that uw anted to marry the book bc i did 2!
hơn một năm qua Lunatic said…
Twilight will always be the best (duh, it's the first!)

But New Moon is my favourite, but for a few different reasons than iluvtheoc3000.
At the begining, Edward leaves and unless you lack a heart or you have no emotions you cry a lot. It broke my heart to read Edward leaving. I almost threw the book at the wall and gave up on the series. I didn't want to see Bella go through what I knew was going to be worse than my reaction.

But, of course, I continued, unlike the 4th Harry Potter which I put down for months because I didn't want to read another morbid story where Harry almost dies. (Yup, I didn't read it until a month before the 5th came out.) I'm glad I was able to pick it up again and get through the worst night of Bella's life. It was terrible reading those chapters until she visits Jacob, and even then it was a while before she was what you could call "happy" again.

It seemed like Bella was back, in a way, although I doubted she would ever be the same again no matter what happened. Lots happened, then came that fateful day at the cliff top. I was so happy to see that Alice had come back, but then Edward was in danger and I was so excited at the chance that he'd make an appearance! He did. I was overjoyed. And not only did he appear, but he stayed.

That is why I love New Moon.
It puts you through all kinds of emotions, something I never thought a book could do in under 400 pages, even though I consider books as the greatest things ever invented. It's a master piece of emotion and the story is amazing.
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua cheergeek said…
Twilight is the best story, hands down. It would of been great as a book without a series.

My fav however, is New Moon. I has the most emotion, different than the other two. I absoulutly loved reading what Bella what going through. She was a waay more complex.And(even though I still don't like her) she is way more interesting depresssed.

The only part I don't like about New Moon, is when Bella is about to let go of her pain, /he/ comes back, which is nice, I guess... but then it is back to annoying 'Twilight' Bella. *sigh*

plus- Jacob is there, and we find out how awesome he is in New Moon.
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua gracie08 said…
My favorite is definitely New Moon. Stephenie talks all the time about how Jacob fought to come back into the story, and that's when he did. It was amazing because he was there in Twilight, but no one noticed him or cared about him, then he pops up and we realize he's this AMAZING person, totally sweet and completely in love with Bella (though only God knows why). Plus, it's when the werewolves come in. Without the werewolves, let's face it, there wouldn't be a story anymore because they needed their help with the newborns in Eclipse. New Moon is deep and sensitive and touching. All of them are wonderful, but that's my favorite.
hơn một năm qua surfen_cutie09 said…
my favorite was Twilight, like everyone said, it was the first. I fell in love with edward, and i deff. cried in new moon

but what i dont understand is this

i think that if she chooses edward like she did in eclipse, there will be pain for not being with jake, but she already went through not being with edward and it almost killed her, and at the end of elcipse she had pain but it wasnt as bad. like she said when edward asked her,
" are you sure you made the right choice, i have never seen you in so much pain"
and she says "I have known worse pain"
does that mean, the worse pain was when edward left her

hơn một năm qua bleedingheart24 said…
twilight's the best, but a very close second would have to be eclipse
hơn một năm qua Gabitha said…
surfen_cutie09 i think thats what it means - that she was in more pain when Edward left her. :D
hơn một năm qua VampireGirl said…
well, i liked new moon the best. i know, it was a depressing book, but i loved it. there was a bunch of emotion in it, it really explained the emotions too.
and, i kinda expected edward to leave bella, for her safety. so i wanted to read about how she handled that.

i dunno, i just loved new moon.
hơn một năm qua MelanieCULLEN said…
I'd have to say Twilight. Just because it was the whole reason I got into the series. I don't know, there was just a lot of suspense in it. And oh my gawwdd. Edward was just amazing in that book. (:
hơn một năm qua twilovers said…
Twilight. Just because it was the beginning...
hơn một năm qua ceo07 said…
Ive only read Twilight and recently like i finished today = ) So Twilight
hơn một năm qua fanpire101 said…
eclipse...
hơn một năm qua hayleyhoo said…
I love Eclipse it is so awesome and so much happens and the story is so good i just dont like how jacob acts in it most of the time !!!! but i still love it despite him lol (btw before anyone says anything i am team edward but i still like jacob he is a great person lol)
hơn một năm qua T_W_I_L_I_G_H_T said…
All Of them!!
hơn một năm qua Edwards_Bella said…
i luv twilight but Eclipse took my breath away, because they get so serious and its soooo cute! (and first time he called her something MORE than pretty... remember: he called her se/xy)
hơn một năm qua TeamED-OB said…
ECLIPSE!!! The others were great , but the romance in Eclipse had me hooked!!!!! I felt so bad for jacob... BUT IT WAS STILL GREAT!!!!! <3