Edward Cullen Are bạn freakin serious?

Lycan500 posted on Jul 22, 2009 at 01:50PM
Ok, I am getting sick and tired of people saying really mean stuff about Jacob Black! Just because jacob is a werewolve and nobody really likes werewolves( but me) doesn't mean you have the right to say really mean things about him! I have have a million bad things to say about Edward, but I don't say it because I am much mature than you Edward fans! I personelly think us Jacob fans are much mature, because you don't see us saying mean things about Edward! Let, me ask you Edward fans a question, what if stephnie Meyer switched the characters around. What if Edward cullen was Jacob Black the werewolve, and jacob Black, Edward cullen the super hot vampire! Would you still like Edward now since he is the werewolve and Bella falls in love with Jacob? If you don't I rest my case! I do have to say it's not all of the Edward fans who are saying mean stuff about Jacob, some of them agree with me. So, I'm not trying to pick on you guy's I just wanted to get a point out! So, next when your on this site and your getting ready to say a mean thing about Jacob, remember what I said and let it sink into your guy's head. Because i am gettting tired of this fight, to me it's stupid and I really want it to stop. So can us Jacob fans and Edwards fans can finally make peace with each other!

Edward Cullen No các câu trả lời