Những câu chuyện về rồng Adventures in Eden, RP (sequel to fight back, RP)

greekgirlA posted on Mar 10, 2012 at 01:36PM

A new life awaits, earth is no longer a hoe for dragons. They must now face a long and tiring quest. A quest to ft in and find new homes in the new world they live in. That world is called Eden. Join the Alliance as they attempt to fit in this new and strange world.
Are you one of the dragons/humans that accompanied the Alliance to the new world?
Are you one of Eden's inhabitants?

if you wish to join:
name:
species:
looks:
bio(if wanted):

Oh, and we do not know anything of the creatures of Eden. So be anything, but remember; Earth is the world for humans.

Rules.I hate rules. So, no rules. But be nice or someone will report you.

Những câu chuyện về rồng 2708 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 2708

hơn một năm qua dragonsmemory said…
((She's almost lost her mind, remember?))
Clat looked around the cave. Mother was nowhere to be found. The pile of branches where she had slept was clod. She had been gone for many hours. That was fine. Clat didn't need her anymore, and neither would this new world. A plan began forming in the devious young dragon's mind.
hơn một năm qua greekgirlA said…
((awww, shit. not tat plan!))
((Clat wants things to go her way. She's not about to let anyone, not even Nemesis, stand in her way))
((once this was sad, "you can't push out a force that's not there."))
((True, but this family has a way of managing the impossible))
((??????WTF! You CAN'T push a force that is NOT there!!!!!!!!!!!))
((Clat's going to try. If she had sleeves, you'd be surprised at whaat she has up them))
((no, i would not because i have more amazing things up mine. and clat is insane))
((Very true. Clat THINKS she's doing the right thing,but…))
(but realy we're just talking when we are suppose to be posting?)
((You started it. Never get a writer talking about plot))
((ohhhhhhhhhhhhh. blame it on the other writer eh?)seriously though, we should continue the rp not this conversation)
((Good idea. Keep this up, and I'll spoil the whole plot. Now, where were we…))
Clat stood on the landing ledge, thinking. She liked this world she found. It wouldn't be long before the others found the similarities. Mother would probably be first. She was the mos…perceptive…of the group. That could be her undoing if she wasn't careful.
i opened my mind to the world around me to see what the others were doing. but of the land noticed the likeness of it to earth. for some reason this bothered me so i took into myself and opened my eyes. something was wrong with this place. but if i told the others they would not believe. decided to keep it secret, my best skill.
After a long, much-needed catnap I awoke. It was raining. The air here was cleaner than the air of Earth.
i slipped out of the cave to find something to eat. i returned with two deer. i started on the first.
I yawned widely. The deer smelled quite appetizing. After a leisurely stretch, I started on the second deer. "Nemesis," I said through a jawful of meat. "What'll happen to us?"

Clat smiled to herself. She had the book. It was lucky that they didn't find the page before.
"that," i said, "is the one question everyone wants answered, but sooner or later hates to think about."
I started gnawing on a leg bone. "We left Earth because Clat said so. Or, at least, some dragon calling herself Clat. There is no way that she's been gone fifteen years. Do I LOOK that old? This has to be a plot by the dark dragons to get us away from Earth so that they'll have it for themselves."
i thought about it. "if her growth has been sped up, she would have lost vital aging skills. such as: wisdom in years. but to answer your question, no. it has not been 15 years. it has only been one, though it seams half of one." i paused and decided to say something truthful.
"33 would be very young for a dragon. took at me, 3000 years. 30 centuries if you will, and still in my prime.but i must admit, a female dragon can lay an egg as soon as she can breath fire. i, never have, never will. so i also stay young. a female begins her decent to death when an egg is laid. how many she lays, is up to her. most wait a hundred years then lay, so as to be able to lay as many as possible. one of my many curses. never lay, never die. one of my many, many curses." i paused and said, "well, the decent to death after laying is what should happen to me. i do not know about the ways of other breeds." <non cursed breeds.> i thought
"Mother was my age when she had Thunder. Father was even younger. Neithe of them showed signs of aging until around the time Father started his experiment." I paused, not wantin to remember that. "I remember Clat when she hatched. She was so dainty and delicate. This one isn't"
hơn một năm qua Knowitall123 said…
name:hasn`t got one (yet)
species:unknown
looks:unknown
bio:is an egg

I don` know what exactly happened in fight back so I`m going with an egg ,right now it`s laying in a valley
last edited hơn một năm qua
 name:hasn`t got one (yet) age:0 gender:unknown species:unknown looks:unknown bio:is an egg
((cool. any new members realy kinda have to be from the new world.))
"dainty...such a word. small, delicate...none of witch describe a dragon." i suddenly felt a compulsion to fly. <i will be right back.> i thought to twera. then i flew off over a valley. landed and took a drink from the small flow of water. then a glint caught my eye. i waled over and saw a beautiful egg. it was silver with aqua spots. i carefully picked t up with my mouth and flew back to the cave. "look at this." i said to twera as i set the egg down. i nudged the egg with my nose and thought to twera, <would it be a good idea for me to foster it? i have never seen a dragon egg 'cept for clat. and this s obviously not of your breed.>
Let's just say you'll get quite a surprise when that thing hatches
no dip. the only breed that would surprise me is if it were Nemesis' breed. she is the only female of her accursed breed. the only dragon left that is cursed to life a cool life.
hơn một năm qua Zero_Delta said…
((You chatterboxes...XD))
"Hey Nemesis, looks like you've got a hand full." I hesitate. "You know, all this about Clat is weirding me out, I think I'll see what she's up to."
((She won't see me 'cause I'm a ninja. XP))
((ugh-ha. keep telling yourself that.))
"be careful Thunderbird" i told hm and watched as he rolled his eyes then flew out. i turned to twera and said, "you may want to harden your heart a bit. no telling what clat is capable of and what you are not."
monkey
Is an egg, doing egg things
meh
egg do nothing. they can hatch though....
monkey
LOL That`s why I wrote it XD
it hatch? te south will rice again man!
Lets just wait for dragonsmemory to reply and then it will hatch
zero's right. we females talk a lot.
((Back))
I looked carefully at the egg. "All I've ever done is harden my heart. Thanks to the Shadows, I lost my parents and my true love. I'm not losing any more of my family." I speak carefully, giving each word a considerable weight. "You heard that imposter. Her voice is too firce for my Clat. There are other forces at work here, aside from us and the Shadows."
I cling to the rock above the cave entrance and peek in. What's this? A book? looks like the one we got from the human... I crawl over to one side of the entrance. She may still be in there, I better not try for a closer look, I'll just see what the others think. I drop off the rock and open my wings in a glide, silently.

((Great, spying on his own family... Is Eden making everyone paranoid?))
((Who knows? Well, the Great Ones probably do, but they're not here))
Clat looked around the cave, making sure she was alone. Carefully, she opened the book. It was old, much older than the books brought from Earth. Smiling to herself, Clat flipped through it, searching for the right page.
It was written in a language no one knew, yet everyone used to speak. She knew the language perfectly, thanks to her time here.
I return to Nemesis' cave and tell what I saw.
"The book looked old, but I didn't want to get to close." I finish. "It kinda gave me the creeps... I don't like how everyone has become, I've even caught myself acting strange."
I scratched at the floor with one claw. "We've all changed, Thunder. It's part of life. If I learned one thing since Mother and Father died, it's that we have to change in order to survive. I had to change when I lost Nlaa, and many other times. Change is a part of all of us. Wejust have to learn to accept it.
"The dragons from the old stories, they couldn't change. They clung to the old ways,refusing to see what was happening. And so, the humans started killing them. Even now, dragons are dying on Earth because they refuse to change.
"Perhaps Earth itself is changing, unable to support both dragons and humans. But with the Shadows so powerful, change may not be possible on Earth. All of this must be stopped."
I has done it.I has drawn the thing that comes out of the egg .The egg can hatch now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It`s a he and his name will be Isik

He`s supposed to be silverish with aqua but my mad drawing skills failed(the tips of his feathers are darker)yes those are feathers .The thing in the upper right corner is his tail design.
last edited hơn một năm qua
 I has done it.I has drawn the thing that comes out of the egg .The egg can hatch now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mad drawing skills? damn your good!))

"the question is,how?" i asked. "i could easily defeat clat in a fight to the death but that would change only one thing: the future events she has a part in." i slid the egg into a crook by my side and curled around it.
tongue
thanks and I can draw all sort of thing like: dragons,dragons and did I mention dragons ? :D
i can sorta draw dragon, griffins, Phoenix, and wind spirits. my horses can be realy good though.

before anyone said anything the egg started shaking. i looked at and watched as hairline cracks appeared. the egg shook and pieces of it started falling off.then a hole appeared in it. a head popped out of the hole. it was silver with aqua eyes. i stared at it as the rest of the body came out. it was a male dragon. it's tail and wings had intricate designs of gold and aqua on the silver. his claws were sharp and dug into the stone as he stood. he fanned his wings for balance and i gave hm a slight nudge. he wobbled a bit but kept on standing. he stared at me and i observed his form. he was slim and fragile. his wings were feathers and he had a crown of color edging his head.
i gave a soft hum-like purr and he lay down. i wrapped my tail about him and he folded hi legs and lay hi small head on my tail.
i looked up at the others when he closed his eyes. "his name will be isik." i told them
I sniffed at the tiny dragon. His eyes gleamed with intelligence. Gently, I nudged his mind. There was power there, at least equal to my own. I looked up at Nemesis. "Isik is our answer," I told her.
When I came out of that dark place I was amazed everything here was so different it had colors I could only imagine but something was pulling me to the ground.I tried to fight it the best I could ,then I realized two of the figures here were moving and one of them the lighter one helped me.It made sounds which were same as the ones I heard in the dark I did understand some of them such as: "name" and "answer" but there were a lot I didn`t understand like "Isik" it had no sense to me I didn`t know any word similar to it .Soon the voices became too boring to listen to and they were mentioned this "Isik" thing a lot so I looked around me some more.On the flat surface they called floor were the same creatures (Nemesis` cave has ice on the floor he saw his own reflection) and the place I should have been was taken by a weird thing it had vibrant colors and it was looking at me I snarled at it ,but it snarled back ,I lifted a paw and so did it.After some time spent studying the copycat I realized it was me I had no idea how this magic worked ,but at least now I know how I look like.
I smiled as Isik batted his refection in the ice floor. Young dragons had so much potential. I gently touched his mind. <Welcome to Eden, young Isik,> I said
The voice I heard seemed to come from nowhere and it only succeeded in making me more confused and wanting to ask more questions .When I tried replying to it the same way it did I actually asked it more than I wanted I planted every single question I had in the creatures mind.(he asked Twera thousands of questions like :Is my name Isik,How dose the magic of the pictures work(reflection),Why is everything here so different from the dark...(he still doesn`t know how to control his powers))
My smile only widened. Isik was so much more different than Clat. I laid down on the cold floor and answered all of his questions, thinking each answer slowly and carefully. <My name is Twera. I am the smallest here aside from you,> I finished. <I had a young one similar to you. She isn't so young anymore.> I knew Nemesis would finally cheer up. She had always wanted a family, but she was afraid of passing…something…on. That much was clear from the very first day.
((Wow, Isik looks awesome!))
"Hey little guy, ya look more like a bird than a dragon." I smooth a stay feather. "But then I've seen some pretty weird creatures, and they where some of the nicest beings I ever met."
"Brother! Be nice! He's only just hatched." Jokingly, I swatted Thunderhawk's flank. The young dragon reminded me of myself when I was that age.
I laugh quietly, smiling. "Oh! I almost forgot, there is this strange material in my cave: It exists as a amorphous metal in its natural state, but when electric current is applied it takes a crystalline form. Low amperage causes a temporary change, but High amperage locks it in the crystal form."
((Don't worry if that made you go: "Whaaaa-??"))