1. My life is likely to last ten to fifteen years
. Any separation from bạn will be painful: remember that before bạn get me.
2. Give me time to understand what bạn want of me.
3. Place your trust in me—it is crucial to my well being.
4. Do not be angry at me for long, and do not lock me up as punishment.
5. bạn have your work, your entertainment, and your friends. I only have you.
6. Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don’t understand your words, I understand your voice.
7. Be aware that however bạn treat me, I will never forget.
8. Remember before bạn hit me that I have sharp teeth that could easily hurt you, but I choose not to bite bạn because I tình yêu you.
9. Before bạn scold me for being uncooperative, obstinate, hoặc lazy, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I might not be getting the right food, hoặc I have been out too long, hoặc my tim, trái tim is getting too old and weak.
10. Take care of me when I get old. bạn too will grow old. Accompany me on difficult journeys. Never say: “I cannot chịu, gấu to watch” hoặc “Let it happen in my absence.” Everything is easier for me if bạn are there—even my death. Remember that I tình yêu you.