Doctor Who Who does the doctor tình yêu more? Rose hoặc River Song?

Rose42012 posted on Oct 02, 2011 at 08:45AM
Everybody who watched the last episode of Dr Who
knows that River and him r married and they fancy each other BUT he fanicied rose tyler as well so what do u think guys?

Doctor Who 35 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Kantoe said…
10 loved rose. 11 loves river.
blindingriver commented…
TEn would chop off both of his arms for Rose, we all know that, but Eleven… I don’t know. River can take care of herself I guess. hơn một năm qua
Kacy_Myth commented…
I whole-heartedly agree. Rose is awesome!!!!!!! hơn một năm qua
TARDIS-Granger commented…
bạn guys they are THE SAME PERSON he just looks different hơn một năm qua
12thdoctor commented…
He JUST looks different? Please, the difference between David's Doctor and Matt's Doctor stretches as far and wide as the inside of the TARDIS itself hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua huddygirl2 said…
Yeah Ten loves Rose 11 no longer but remembers her fondly 11 loves River and Ten is wondering who the heck River is.
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua hutpallarka said…
Doctor loves Rose. He knows River Song is going to die after the first time she met him. There is no chance he has to take. He knows she and him will be together and that she will die. There is no surprise... it's somewhat like dictated fate or a prophecy of sorts. Caring for River Song means that he has nothing to lose. Even if he tells her his name, he knows she won't abuse it because she will die when she is still in love with him.
hơn một năm qua Rose42012 said…
wink
i agree with all of ya but did 11 not say 'Dorium i'm a time traveler, i can help Rose Tyler with her homework'
carcar5911 commented…
yeah hơn một năm qua
Kacy_Myth commented…
I know right? How brilliant! hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Fanpup10101 said…
heart
10 link rose and 11 link river
hơn một năm qua Ahthen said…
I'm not even convinced that 11 loves River... I know they were "married" but It felt like he was just flirting with her more then real love.

He and Rose are Soul-mates I swear to it.
Kacy_Myth commented…
Oh totally!!!! I couldn't agree more! hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua DW_girl said…
I really want the doctor to still love rose- i want it to be true
Kacy_Myth commented…
Yup, Rose and the Doctor have true love. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua no1drwhofan said…
heart
I think, in his heart-no matter which incarnation-the Doctor will always love Rose Tyler. In my view, the Doctor just sees River as an object of flirting rather than someone to love and cherish. <3 <3
Rainshadow999 commented…
Wow...thta's much... hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Mithrilneth said…
I'd rather neither i mean i hate River, their "love"seems sorta one-way with that flirt. And i think love for rose sort of died with 10...

I don't think either of them were good matches for the Doctor, any day now someone will come along and will be a perfect fit ^^
hơn một năm qua HelloThereBud said…
10 loved Rose. 11 loves River. End of discussion.
good lord.....SAME PERSON hơn một năm qua
12thdoctor commented…
They may be the same person, but they are very different. hơn một năm qua
4thblacksister commented…
Thankyou!!!! I tình yêu 11xRiver a lot thêm than 10xRose, but I can appreciate that they were in tình yêu too. Btw TARDIS-Granger, would yiu like me to actually write a danh sách of how 10 and 11 are different???????? hơn một năm qua
AdmirePhelps commented…
Of course they are differen! THEY'RE DIFFERENT ACTORS! But bạn should remember this. Same software different case. Perraonality traits may have changed. Because he gets older and gets a new body and new metabolism. But all the memories and all the people he's met( what makes him who he is) is with him till he dies. ( Unless he loses his memory, but it happened once and yet he still remembered Rose, altough he didnt know who she is) ANYWAY. What makes doctor , The doctor is same. But due to different actors playing them, its okay for him to have new interests, such as River hoặc cá fingers in custard, hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Jadis-the-White said…
The Doctor is in a paralal universe with rose but he is human and will die there with her.
hơn một năm qua carcar5911 said…
And guys don't 4get the doctor is 1 peson he just changes his face...duhhhh
Kacy_Myth commented…
Well. Sort of. I like to think so, but his personality is slightly different. I have a theory that each Doctor is an aspect of his personality. hơn một năm qua
thank bạn someone who is makeing sense.I mean come on do bạn watch the show!!? hơn một năm qua
12thdoctor commented…
When the Doctor regenerates, he becomes a different person. He's biologically, technically, whatever bạn want, the same being, but his personality, looks, and reactions are all different. He has his memories and that's it. That's all that stays constant. hơn một năm qua
I'm listening tp an audio aventure, legit bbc, where the 7th Doctor is flying around saving stuff because his tiếp theo body might be to weak to make the right choices. He says that it's not just your body that changes, it's the personality, and how they act hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua NOCTURNL said…
Rose...Always Rose
hơn một năm qua Rainshadow999 said…
heart
River Song is his wife! And after watching "Angels Take Manhattan" I think he really cares about River...
Doctor_Who_Girl commented…
I agree, I mean he uses up a generation of his life just to heal River's wrist. That's love. <3 hơn một năm qua
Rainshadow999 commented…
Yeah… hơn một năm qua
Because, River đã đưa ý kiến she married the Doctor, but then says to Amy that the universe then doesn't exist. So OBVIOUSLY they get married again hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Chockspelvis said…
Well, you have to remember, The Doctor told River his real name. The Doctor never tells anybody else his real name at all.
CassandraMariee commented…
He didn't tell River his name hơn một năm qua
Chockspelvis commented…
Yeah, in Silence in the library, River whispers his name into his ear and that is when he beleives that she is somebody important hơn một năm qua
Rainshadow999 commented…
Oh yeah! That's right! hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua iamawhovian said…
No matter what Doctor it is he will ALWAYS love Rose. River doesn't compare to her what so ever. I think that in the 50th anniversary episode we will be able to tell whom the doctor cares for more.
hơn một năm qua Kacy_Myth said…
I agree with iamawhovian, and all who are pro-Rose. 11 likes River, but Rose is the best. 10 LOVES Rose and knows it, but I reckon 11 doesn't realize he still LOVES Rose because River is confusing him.

Ish.
hơn một năm qua darange said…
ROSE+DOCTOR=TRUE LOVE !!!! :')

RIVER+DOCTOR= flirting. :-/

The doctor loves Rose end of story
hơn một năm qua PantheraTigris said…
If the Doctor married River in a time that never actually happened, what's to say he ever married her. Also on that point he would know that time would never of happened so he did it just to get everything back to normal.
hơn một năm qua TARDIS-Granger said…
He has feelings for River but ultimetly loves Rose and his wife from when he still lived in Gallifrey.End of discussion. gooday and good night.And Romana beats both of em she is smarter prettier and braver.also a Time Lord.Watch the classic series.Just sayin
hơn một năm qua thegirlwhowait said…
River Song, its adorable how akward he act when they kiss! :-)
thankyou, someone talking sense!!! hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua scientificdoc said…
Guys please look at the big picture. Rose is a human, will die in a short. According to doctor (may be he liked him very much) Rose is a child who needs help. River, is a time lord too. She is doctor and later professor. She is the woman doctor who try to find out "who is the doctor song". She is genius as doctor. She can regenerate as doctor (we know she gave her all regenerations to doctor). She isn't a companion of doctor. A companion goes and does what doctor says. But River had her own adventures and invite doctor to come with her. And the doctor always is there. Doctor couldn't direct her. And we saw at the last episode Doctor kiss her (never did before with any of women) and called her his wife. I was'nt sure before last episode if he is love or like as the other companions. But I'm sure now. And she is professor (higher than the doctor) and she knows a lot about the doctors past and future, and this make doctor proud of her and respect her. And the other things make them two sides of a coin: they are both psychopat, genius, time lord, hot and flirty (to each other). She is also well trained warrior as the doctor. She uses gun, doctor uses screwdriver. And another point, they both like to wear remarkable. Doctor wears bow tie and River generally night dress. They are born for each other. We will see again River, maybe in different face. And also say last thing about Clara, isn't she like a machine, cold, nothing special of her? She is like a game. When game over, you can restart from the beginning. And I think River has a hand about that.
AdmirePhelps commented…
But I think bạn miss the IMPORTANT Little picture while you're dealing with the bigger picture. Rose is not just a child who needs help. She is an ordinary human with a big tình yêu for the Doctor, big enough to lleave everyhing she ever had behind. She absorbed the time vortex, she looked in the tardis' heart. River was born there, so she was the child of the Tardis. But Rose let the whole time and không gian in her mind. That's such a great power but she managed to keep alive with it. Because bạn know, her intension was pure, that was an act of true care, and love. Also that's an action big enough to cause the Doctor to die/ regenerate. River married the man in whose Tardis he was born. But Rose chose living spending her life with the man who grabbed her hand and simply đã đưa ý kiến "Run" hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua PondandOwsin34 said…
I think that the doctor cares for River, but some part him still loves Rose and his other companions wether they are jus friends are not but he still thinks of them as his family besides the TARDIS
hơn một năm qua ghostkeeperxoxo said…
Well...the 9th and 10th doctor loves rose but matt forgot her soooo i uess its hem both
hơn một năm qua ghostkeeperxoxo said…
Guess*
hơn một năm qua Trenzalore said…
angelic
River is his wife!!!! how can ppl nit get tht he love her more dont denynit
hơn một năm qua darange said…
meh
ITS SIMPLE!!! 10 LOVES ROSE AND 11 LOVES RIVER! 10 AND 11 HAVE DIFFERENT PERSONALITIES!!! AND HAVE DIFFERENT INTERESTS, IS THAT SO HARD TO GET OVER?
hơn một năm qua 12thdoctor said…
Well, the Ninth and Tenth Doctors were head over heels for Rose, and Eleven loves River. Keep in mind that Nine, Ten, and Eleven are very different. But I think out Rose was more loved my the Doctor than River was.
hơn một năm qua princesskagome said…
Doctor loved Rose without a doubt. With Doctor and River? It never felt like love more like simple flirting. For Rose you knew he loved her with his heart and soul and their love grew. River and Doctor appeared to be forced so in my eyes Doctor loves Rose more
hơn một năm qua TreesandStuff said…
TenPetals and ChinnySong! WOO!
hơn một năm qua AddisynHawkes said…
I feel as if he loved Rose more. They were perfect!!!!
hơn một năm qua SherlockStark said…
What about Clara?
hơn một năm qua sweetpumpkin said…
I´d also say that 10 was in love with Rose. Nevertheless with every regeneration the character changes. Best example is the change from 9 to 10. 9 somehow filled with bitterness and angry. While 10 was way more foregiving.
I don´t know if 11 was in love with River. The were flirting a lot and she is his wife. But correct me if I´m wrong isn´t she also his daughter?

and abou Clara. I think that 12 has some kind of fatherly affection for her. So he rather loves her as a daughter.
hơn một năm qua Blacksomeone said…
I think 9 and Rose were much better. Because everything started with them and it was just so beautiful. 9-Rose was just friends but 10-Rose... First, Rose was just 19, and Doctor was 900! Okay, they were very cute together but it wasn't fair. Doctor is a time lord and he is a genius. But Rose was just a child for him. And Yowzah, River and Eleven... I think it wasn't just 'flirting'. River was clearly in love with him. And it is true, no one will love him more than her. Just watch 'The Wedding of River Song'. She tried to change the fixed point just for HIM. What about Let's Kill Hitler? She gave her regeneration energy to save him. Silence in the Library...She died saving him. And Doctor.. Remember Angels Take Manhattan. He waste some of his regeneration energy to fix her wrist. He cares her so much. She didn't show her wrist because she wanted him to be happy about "Okay, she escaped there. So I can save Amy and Rory". But when he realised River's wrist, he was very worried about her.He forgot Amy and Rory just a while. And Christmas special... He gave his 24 years to her, his dear. So, according to me, the Doctor's one true love is Melody Pond. And like Moffat said, "He loves his River."
hơn một năm qua reallifedoctor said…
ok this is how it was and is... Rose was one of a kind and the doctor will always love her. He had to let her go because he destroy the universe to be with her. She was his weakness. River is undeniable he cant get rid of her like song stuck in his head. He can just hear randomly without even hearing that song. They are math. 1 + 1 will always equal 2 no matter what planet you are on. They will always be connected. So the doctor has two hearts he has enough love for both but can not find a way of bringing those 2 hears into one... He is cursed for that reason. So if you think you know you have no clue. They were both of his hearts...