1. Some people in China spell Mulan's name in English as: Fa Muhk Laahn.
2. The Story of Mulan was originally a poem
3. The Hua Mulan crater on Venus is named after her.
I can kind of see Mulan with longer short hair....
4. In the original story, Mulan fights in war for 12 years, no kidding.
Humility is my middle name, as hoa being last.
5. The original poem......
NO LONGER EXISTS.
6.The different surnames of Mulan are Wei and Zhu other than Fa and Hua.
7. Jamie Chung will be starring as Mulan in "Once Upon A time"
you see this too right?
8. The spots on Shang's horse's neck and rump are shaped like Mickey Mouse.
By "rump" i mean butt, to clear further confusions.
9. Mulan is rumored to have been a real person, and her story has been told in China for almost 2000 years.
10. Members of the creative team visited China, where they spent three weeks taking photographs and making sketches.
I can see the relation to the first scene, can't you????