Những nàng công chúa Disney A Movie staring Disney Princesses!

WinterSpirit809 posted on Mar 08, 2016 at 11:36PM
I am currently doing a poll series on this, deciding roles in the movie but I have decided to do a forum to help me decide the rest (since I had planned this to be fan based) I will give you props for helping me, but I won't be able to use every single idea. I will incorporate some of my own ideas, and I will give you credit for it.

Characters:
I'm sorry! I was busy so this is a little late!

Rapunzel:Protagonist
Anna: Protagonist's best friend/deuteragonist
Tiana: Main Villain
Elsa: Villain's minion-
Merida: "Tough Girl
Belle: Protagonist's rival
Ariel: Tritagonist (Third most important character)
Snow White: Major Character who dies-
Jasmine :Good person turned evil
Pocahontas: Protagonist's dead family member
Aurora: Annoying popular girl from before events.
Mulan: Comic Relief
Cinderella: Minor character with a big role

I'm looking for:

*Ideas for back stories
*Ideas for plots
* Name of the movie (due March 15)
*Advertizing photos to put into article. Whoever gets the most votes will be the "cover" of the DVD. It may be easier after the name of movie is decided, but I will add the title in after it is decided.
* Photos from scenes.

I would love to hear your ideas, as you have helped me choose characters. All ideas are due March 20th, except for movie titles.

Thank you!
last edited on Mar 12, 2016 at 01:57AM

Những nàng công chúa Disney 10 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua 3xZ said…
Ummm, what do you exactly need? What do you mean by help you 'decide the rest'? Do you mean other roles that will portrayed by another Disney characters?

I actually want to share you my ideas about the twelve princesses and one queen's roles. But if this forum is not about that, I will share it in your upcoming article.
WinterSpirit809 commented…
I mean to get ideas for the movie, right now I just need something for the bonus round, and the Disney characters are optional, they'll probably be minor but it's just to help me get a thêm diverse set of characters hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua WinterSpirit809 said…
So here's an example of a movie scene. This is when Anna and Rapunzel discovers Elsa is Tiana's minion.
 So here's an example of a movie scene. This is when Anna and Rapunzel discovers Elsa is Tiana's minio
Here is a (bad) example of the advertising design. PLEASE DO NOT ADD WORDS TO IT!I WILL DO THAT AFTER THE NAME IS DUE!
 Here is a (bad) example of the advertising design. PLEASE DO NOT ADD WORDS TO IT!I WILL DO THAT AFTER
hơn một năm qua misscindyspice said…
Here's a poster I whipped up. Do you have any plot ideas so far, WinterSpirit? I was thinking maybe it'd be like a Tangled-esque story, with Rapunzel, Anna, Ariel, and the love interest going to find her parents, maybe? Or trying to find Cinderella? And maybe Cinderella wronged Tiana in some way, so she's trying to stop Rapunzel and her crew from finding her. Just some ideas :D
 Here's a poster I whipped up. Do bạn have any plot ideas so far, WinterSpirit? I was thinking maybe i
Nice! That's actually a good idea maybe some how they ruined Tiana's dream of being a chef? That would be nice, and Elsa abandons Anna and sides with Tiana because she doesn't want to find her parents? Idk..Thanks! Good idea! hơn một năm qua
I also like the Lọ lem part..maybe she wronged Elsa and Tiana? hơn một năm qua
misscindyspice commented…
Ooh, that'd be awesome! It'd be fun seeing Cindy actually doing something "bad" XD hơn một năm qua
I know! This is an awesome idea! Thank you! hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Sparklefairy375 said…
Here's the poster, I hope it's good.

For the story, umm maybe about the three best friends? (I think it's not really a good idea at all)

Rapunzel, Anna, and Ariel are orphans, and they went to a big kingdom to started a new life. The kingdom ruled by a king and queen with their spoiled princess (Merida).
Three best friends decides to joined the competition that the winner will be have a better life in the castle, as the princess' advisor. They should attend the princess class, with popular groups such as Belle, Aurora, Jasmine, and some others.
 Here's the poster, I hope it's good. For the story, umm maybe about the three best friends? (I thi
Thanks! That's a great idea and your poster looks AWESOME! hơn một năm qua
Sparklefairy375 commented…
Welcome! And thanks back! :) hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua coolsinger198 said…
Rapunzel, Ariel and Anna should all be new high schoolers who have to try to find out who murdered Pocahontas. Cinderella can be a former graduate of the school who can help them solve the murder.

They can help try to figure out who killed her, whether it was Belle, Tiana, Elsa, or Aurora.
Hmm...good ideaI'll see what I can do.. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua coolsinger198 said…
I feel like Elsa should be a great main villain. Oh well.

I also feel Muan should be one of the friends they meet along the way to help them. And I think that i you choose this plot, maybe Belle can be the one that killed Pocahontas, with the help of Aurora.
So I was thinking Pocahontas could be Rapunzel's adoptive mother and John Smith is married to her ( I know Pocahontas falls for someone else in the second movie, but I the relationship with John Smith and Pocahontas more), and Belle is her adoptive sister, who Rapunzel believes her father loves more than her, but when Pocahontas dies, he gets frustrated that she does not know what happened? But by the end, she finds out he does love her? Idk, I just want more depth in Rapunzel's character, but I don't want John to be villainous...
I'm not going to do a bonus round, because I have nobody to put down for it, so I'm just going to use Eugene.

Also I would like to use DP songs. Here are some I want, they won't necessarily be sung. By the people who sing it:

Life's Too Short (sung by Anna and Elsa: deleted from Frozen)
Let it Go( sung by Rapunzel, Tiana, Anna, Elsa, Ariel; Frozen)
Reflection (sung by Rapunzel; Mulan)
I See the Light(Sung by Rapunzel and Eugene; Tangled)

Please give me more ideas!
"They have your sister!"
 "They have your sister!"