Những nàng công chúa Disney Disney Predictions

JNTA1234 posted on Jul 10, 2015 at 05:58AM
Basically we post predictions on the future of all things Disney Princess or just plain Disney.

Những nàng công chúa Disney 18 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua JNTA1234 said…
I'll start with this one, Pocahontas will NEVER appear in Once Upon a Time, Sofia the First or Kingdom Hearts.
scarletunicorn commented…
I can see this happening hơn một năm qua
MalloMar commented…
*Sobs* I can see that... hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua mhs1025 said…
DP prediction: Moana will join right after her movie comes out. OK, maybe not RIGHT after, but I have a feeling she'll join the lineup quickly.

Plain Disney prediction: There will be an Inside Out 2.
hơn một năm qua scarletunicorn said…
Tiana will never appear in Once Upon a Time. And once Moana comes out, she'll take the place of Pocahontas in the line. (okay Pocahontas won't ever be booted off from the line but she'll be featured less in products and such, and Moana will take her place, seeing how Disney executives are so careless at times and would think that replacing one non-white connected to nature girl with another is the same thing...).
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua KataraLover said…
Anna and Elsa will never join the line-up because Disney will never let the movie die. It will keep making sequels for it until it has even more then The Land Before Time.
coolsinger198 commented…
They won't hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua coolsinger198 said…
I feel Pocahontas will be next to appear on Sofia the First, and with Moana, there wont be a wait for her to join the Disney Princess lineup as you said before, she will join quickly. I think we will have to wait another 2 years for a new official DP, possibly Angelina from Giants.
mhs1025 commented…
bạn just spoke my language! I truly hope Pocahontas DOES appear in Sofia The First. I have a feeling she won't appear in Once Upon A Time, though... :P hơn một năm qua
I feel Tiana will eventually appear in Once Upon A Time. It may be a while, but I think she will.
coolsinger198 commented…
YES! I can so see Tiana coming and they know they will get a lot of complaints if they don't. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua luckyPink said…
I think that all the Disney princesses are going to appear in Once Upon A Time turn by turn. I just hv that feeling. And I wish it happens.
mhs1025 commented…
Even though I have a feeling this WON'T happen, I kinda hope Pocahontas appears on OUAT. hơn một năm qua
This is more of a joke but it wouldn't surprise me if it actually happened. Frozen having more sequels than The Land Before Time. It's such a cash cow that it wouldn't surprise me if there was a Frozen 20.
hơn một năm qua shanyuisboss said…
I have a feeling Moana will sort of be a remake of Anna personality wise, or at least be really similar. Disney and pretty much most movie companies these days are following the same sort of trend with characters. Regarding the movie Moana, I can already imagine it being loaded with humor like Frozen was. Okay this is sort of turning into a boring rant so I should probably stop now. :P
Pocahontas will be the next DP to appear on Sofia The First. I think Merida just appeared on there like afew weeks ago, so, I have a feeling Pocahontas will appear right after HER.
hơn một năm qua UnholyNoise said…
They're never going to make a 2D-animated theatrical release again :( unless they, like, add a sequel to an already-existing 2D film, like PATF or something.
MalloMar commented…
I think so as well. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua scarletunicorn said…
I'm thinking the more time passes and the more princesses are added to the line, in the next years Disney will end up dropping some princesses from the line due to not selling much or not being THAT popular. Like, i'm sure Walt's princesses and the nonwhite princesses will definitely stay for obvious reasons, but I'm sensing some others will simply drop off (I'm mostly thinking Anna and Merida, since they don't seem to be as popular as some of the other princesses, and Disney would think since they already have Rapunzel, who sells a lot more, they could drop Anna, who's very similar to her, and Merida has elements of both Mulan and Elsa, so maybe Disney would think of axing her since they would believe, since the others are more popular...).
mhs1025 commented…
I don't think that'll happen. Disney will probably make a numbered selection of them appearing on the merchandise. If they DID drop some, they would end up losing half the DP profits. hơn một năm qua
I think Anna and Elsa will get added after Moana. I know that sounds crazy, but Frozen still has so much hype right now.
MaidofOrleans commented…
Disney recently stated that they won't be adding Anna, Elsa, hoặc Moana. I really hope that's a fluke but I don't think so :( hơn một năm qua
The live-action remake of Beauty and the Beast will be nominated for an Oscar for best picture and probably win
hơn một năm qua deedragongirl said…
Moana will surely win an Academy Award!!!
Sparklefairy375 commented…
I'm not sure. Zootopia is the biggest rival for Moana to win that award. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Sparklefairy375 said…
After Gigantic that was an adaptation of "Jack and the Beanstalk" released, I think Disney would be stopping adaptating fairytales to their movies in future.
hơn một năm qua deedragongirl said…
smile
I personally think that Disney should make a movie about a young girl finding her own dreams and happiness, the film will also feature all of Elsa's singing voice actresses in it.
hơn một năm qua Sparklefairy375 said…
I think Moana won't be added to the DP lineup as well. From the original movie itself she even refuse to called as a Princess after Maui called her that. She instead stated that she's the"daughter of the Chief" rather than a princess.