Những nàng công chúa Disney Princecatcher93's Animated Movie in a tháng Challenged.

princecatcher93 posted on Dec 29, 2013 at 07:57PM
So I'm making myself a personally challenged. It's to watch one animation film for as many days there are in one month (So 31 for January). Each day when I watch it I focus on something different (Like First is to plain old enjoy it second day the main character so) and I was wondering if you guys would like to join it on it. I would make a forum and everyday update of what that day will be about. All you have to do is comment what movie you're going to watch that month. It's like the Frozen Challenge just a bit only a little harder.

For each Day you can comment a sentence to a paragraph about the movie you picked and that's day's challenged, so maybe fun or serious or normal.

Also you can pick anymore you want, if someone picks the movie you want do it's okay you can do it also We can get more then one opinion about the whole thing

If you want to come up with Challenged Ideas (I have a Couple already picked out) comment with them and maybe I'll add them on.

If you want me to post what movie you're watching so you can remember, I can.

If you don't want to join and just see how everyone else is doing you can sit along for the ride.

Only rules are
A) You have to stay to one movie for this forum, if we have fun we can do it again next month and you can have a different movie (But you can keep on watching other movies)
B) Don't fight over other people's opinions or comments. I want this to be fun.

Princecatcher93: Tangled

Day 1: January 1st. Just Watch to Enjoy (If it's your favorite film, least favorite or what you're seeing for the first time)

Day 2: January 2nd. Characters (Tell us about your favorite or least favorite or rank them in order. If you like the all tell us about them).

Day 3: The Main Character

Day 4: The Villain

Day 5: Sidekicks (Good and Bad)

Day 6: Fun Day! If you're watching it on DVD try it in a Different Language then you usually do, I'm sure if you need to you can try YouTube. Tell us what you think of the voice actors.

Day 7: Plot (If it's an easy plot to follow or a hard one for you)

Day 8: Animation

Day 9: Scenes you'd want to change/make better

Day 10: Relationships (Love, Friendship, Family, Evil, Good)

Day 11: Songs!

Day 12: Fun Day! Watch the movie with the volume OFF no subtitles on AT ALL. You get the be the speaker see how well you can quote it after 12 days or make up you're own story. Tell us how it went.

Day 13: Score

Day 14: Mistakes

Day 15: The Story it's based off of (If it's not based off of a Story, take a free day)

Day 16: Character development

Day 17: Free Day for Everyone!

Day 18: Reach for the Stars. Research Different Reviews about your film. Find a Good and Bad (As in 5 stars or 1 star) Review and think them over. Then give you're own review (You don't have to watch the movie this day if you don't want to)
last edited on Jan 01, 2014 at 05:23PM

Những nàng công chúa Disney 65 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...